It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I know what American FEMA Camps are for

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

All across America attacks from sleepers will start, petrol tankers being driven into super markets and detonated, Marshall Law will be introduced, and America will cease to function as a free society. The economy will be in ruins.

Tat one made my day!

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Also...

Marshall Law = eng.tekkenpedia.com...
Martial Law = en.wikipedia.org...

Sorry, this is one of my biggest pet peeves.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by FugitiveSoul
I gave my thoughts on the existence of so many FEMA camps in this thread the other day.

Originally posted by FugitiveSoul
The end of the world is just like business and/or politics, to predict when the end is truly nigh, one needs only to keep an eye on trends... (i.e. Follow the Money).

Let's say, if the end was near, our governments would likely know about it as they have thousands of satellites in orbit as well as roaming the solar system that do nothing but keep an eye on Earth, the Sun, and the rest of our galaxy. We also have agencies that track weather patterns, keep an eye on volcanoes, and even seismic activity.
All of that being known, if the end was to occur, it's a pretty safe bet that one of these agencies would know about it and would inform their government so that they could begin preparing for such an event.

In order to brace themselves for the coming doom, they would begin warring for resources as they would need lots and lots of fuel, water, and food to keep their own nations going. They would need to establish hundreds of emergency (FEMA) facilities to handle the coming chaos and to help keep order from the possible threat of desperate marauders. Nations would go into debt spending themselves into oblivion like there was no tomorrow, with trillions of dollars disappearing without a trace. Redundant agencies that would no longer be necessary in a post-disaster world would be cut; agencies like NASA for instance. Countries would begin stockpiling seeds to ensure that crops could be grown in the event of a disaster. These seeds would be protected by placing them into an ark or large seed bank. Those in-the-know; bankers, Political leaders, celebrities, etc. would begin resigning, or "dying" off, as they prepared for the end, or are assassinated trying to get the word out.

If we begin to see any of this behavior, then we'll know something is up.

I think the world's elite know something is going down (the Killshot???), and have been preparing for the past several years for an inevitable SHTF scenario. Whether or not this SHTF scenario is natural, manmade, or manmade to look natural is still unknown. I guess we'll see.

edit on 8-3-2012 by FugitiveSoul because: (no reason given)

IMO, the most thought out, intelligent and informative post I have read in a long time.

Star & Peace

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
@OP:
They've been preparing those camps for many many years. It's unlikely Iran is the cause of it.
However, you may be correct in pointing out that it is preparation for a disaster or disasters that they feel they cannot prevent or control - which could include a variety of natural disasters, alien encounters, and unfriendly peoples.

It's hard to say what they are preparing for in particular, but Iran is unlikely due to the length of time they have been working on these places.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

The sad thing is,if you really believe that, you and your family will probably be the first ones to voluntarily enter the camps. Once they close and lock the gate, good luck getting out.

They will tell people that they are safe zones with food, water and shelter. they will label the camps with nice names , like Sunny Brook Farm or Strawberry Fields.

So when your voluntarily enter look for patrols outside the fence and how the barbed wire is hanging at the top of the fence. If the barbed wire is hanging to the inside it's not there to keep people out and those outside patrols are not ment to keep people out either.

Oh one more thing , there will be a big sign under the camps name that will read, " For everyones Safety No weapons will be allowed in the camp."
edit on 8-3-2012 by OLD HIPPY DUDE because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
That sounds like a hallucination of a neocon's wet dream. Absurd. Or the dumbest plot of a B movie ever.

Drink your koolaid.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Or the FEMA camps could have been built to be concentration camps for all the american citizens who refuse to take the biometric chip implants due to be released in 2013, a.k.a. the "Mark of the Beast" that will control all your medical information, drivers licenses, registrations, insurance policies and your bank accounts and credit card info. This could be the mark that will be used to legalize the murder of religious groups like christians or muslims who might refuse it, or anyone else who thinks they would rather die human and not a cyborg hardwired into the Matrix.

Take the mark or die may be the slogan of the day. Could be what all those FEMA coffins that are capable of containing 1000 cremated bodies, and those giant CDC mobile coroner trucks capable of storing 30 bodies per trailer. Obviously, something is afoot, be it this 2012 B.S. or the rise of the Antichrist. Take your pick, theres any number of theories out there and any of them could be plausible. The governments of the world ain't building those deep underground bunkers, or animal and plant vaults because it's fun, theyre scared sh*tless of something coming.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join