It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I know what American FEMA Camps are for

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Members like a lightning bolt all the pieces in the puzzle have fallen into place, and I now understand The reason behind the rumoured FEMA camps in the United States..
The US government believes that an attack is coming, an unconventional attack in which, They have no control of and can’t stop. It is the reason for the patriot act and all the other new laws that make it easy to arrest American citizens without much in the way of rights or evidence.

You see there are thousands of Iranian nationals in America that went there as Students and Immigrants, but many of them are sleepers it is thought for an attack on the United States.
At some point in the future Iran could decide on a first strike on Israel and the United States,of course Iran will be completely destroyed in the process. Every Missile in Iran and Lebanon will be fired at Israel, Panic will spread like wildfire in the United States defence department as they know what the response will be from Israel.

All across America attacks from sleepers will start, petrol tankers being driven into super markets and detonated, Martial Law will be introduced, and America will cease to function as a free society. The economy will be in ruins.

Iran at this time will have ceased to exist as a nation with losses of 90% perhaps more. Destroyed by nuclear retaliation, I suspect much of not all of Lebanon and parts of Syria will cease to exist as well.
We could be very close to this actually happening, given the current circumstances, I suppose it all depends on whether Iran is actually telling the truth about their nuclear program, or they are determined to martyr themselves in the belief that the twelfth mahdi will be ushered up on us and therefore giving the Islamic victory over the entire world.

One thing for sure, this hit me like a lightning bolt. My writing skills are not as good as they could be, so forgiver me if I have missed vital information and haven’t articulated what I’m thinking properly, but I’m hoping that I have gotten the message across , because we could all be in deep # here.

edit on 8-3-2012 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

edit on 8-3-2012 by Glargod because: talk to the hand

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I think Iran knows that if they were to launch an attack of this scale, they would suffer extreme reprecutions from the American government - and a large majority of the world.

This will not happen, because those in power want to retain their power - and they have nothing to gain from doing this.

The Iranian governemnt wants money & attention, nothing more.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Ok, that's interesting and may very well be true. But I personally don't think Iran has any plans on attacking anyone unless first provoked. (But I'm an optimist that way...) But you mention nuclear retaliation... From who? The United States? I don't think the U.S. would risk a nuclear holocaust for massive terrorist attacks. Perhaps declare war, but go nuclear?

Maybe if they attack Israel, Israel may push the "nuke 'em all" button.

But that's just my opinion and thoughts. Maybe you could go further into who goes nuclear and why Iran decides to attack?

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Glargod
reply to post by rigel4

head in the sand
2nd
3rd
4th
still in the sand
6th

Don't undestand your reply

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Sounds like a Steven Segal movie.

I doubt that Iran has many sleepers here in the US ( not enough to to do what you claim anyway)..perhaps they would fight back when the US starts putting them in prison camps ..but even that is doubtful..man is very docile like sheep.

My question is people say Iran will use nuclear weapon on Israel if they have one.

That would be suicide..right?

If they are willing to commit suicide..why do they need nuclear weapon? They launch everything they have now at Israel if their only purpose is to destroy them..without worrying about their own demise?

Peace

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by MentorsRiddle

I think Iran knows that if they were to launch an attack of this scale, they would suffer extreme reprecutions from the American government - and a large majority of the world.

Did you not read his post at all or just not understand it? He said if Iran is attacked, you think they care about repercutions after they are already being bombed?

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Auricom
Ok, that's interesting and may very well be true. But I personally don't think Iran has any plans on attacking anyone unless first provoked. (But I'm an optimist that way...) But you mention nuclear retaliation... From who? The United States? I don't think the U.S. would risk a nuclear holocaust for massive terrorist attacks. Perhaps declare war, but go nuclear?

Maybe if they attack Israel, Israel may push the "nuke 'em all" button.

But that's just my opinion and thoughts. Maybe you could go further into who goes nuclear and why Iran decides to attack?

I mention nuclear retaliation from Israel not he United States, I was thinking about Iran launching everything they
had to overun Israel that the sampson option would almost certainly be used against Iran and most likley Lebanon (HAMAS LIVES HERE).

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by spav5

I doubt that Iran has many sleepers here in the US ( not enough to to do what you claim anyway)..perhaps they would fight back when the US starts putting them in prison camps ..but even that is doubtful..man is very docile like sheep.

My question is people say Iran will use nuclear weapon on Israel if they have one.

If they are willing to commit suicide..why do they need nuclear weapon? They launch everything they have now at Israel if their only purpose is to destroy them..without worrying about their own demise?

Peace

I hadn't thought of that to be honest and is a good point, However I don't like your reference
to movie, I'm not trying to entertain.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4

Originally posted by spav5

Peace

I hadn't thought of that to be honest and is a good point, However I don't like your reference
to movie, I'm not trying to entertain.

Well I will certainly keep that in mind next time I respond to your threads.

Peace

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I gave my thoughts on the existence of so many FEMA camps in this thread the other day.

Originally posted by FugitiveSoul
The end of the world is just like business and/or politics, to predict when the end is truly nigh, one needs only to keep an eye on trends... (i.e. Follow the Money).

Let's say, if the end was near, our governments would likely know about it as they have thousands of satellites in orbit as well as roaming the solar system that do nothing but keep an eye on Earth, the Sun, and the rest of our galaxy. We also have agencies that track weather patterns, keep an eye on volcanoes, and even seismic activity.
All of that being known, if the end was to occur, it's a pretty safe bet that one of these agencies would know about it and would inform their government so that they could begin preparing for such an event.

In order to brace themselves for the coming doom, they would begin warring for resources as they would need lots and lots of fuel, water, and food to keep their own nations going. They would need to establish hundreds of emergency (FEMA) facilities to handle the coming chaos and to help keep order from the possible threat of desperate marauders. Nations would go into debt spending themselves into oblivion like there was no tomorrow, with trillions of dollars disappearing without a trace. Redundant agencies that would no longer be necessary in a post-disaster world would be cut; agencies like NASA for instance. Countries would begin stockpiling seeds to ensure that crops could be grown in the event of a disaster. These seeds would be protected by placing them into an ark or large seed bank. Those in-the-know; bankers, Political leaders, celebrities, etc. would begin resigning, or "dying" off, as they prepared for the end, or are assassinated trying to get the word out.

If we begin to see any of this behavior, then we'll know something is up.

I think the world's elite know something is going down (the Killshot???), and have been preparing for the past several years for an inevitable SHTF scenario. Whether or not this SHTF scenario is natural, manmade, or manmade to look natural is still unknown. I guess we'll see.

edit on 8-3-2012 by FugitiveSoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
What if, instead of Iran, it were China. I would see that as more plausible, but your idea is pretty interesting.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evanzsayz
reply to post by MentorsRiddle

Did you not read his post at all or just not understand it? He said if Iran is attacked, you think they care about repercutions after they are already being bombed?

I do not reply to posts without reading what they say. I feel that comment could have been left off.

The answer to your ill worded question is that I simply did not read it correctly.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
First off, Iran is not going to use first strike tactics, the whole world knows that. Israel will use first strike tactics.

Second the sleeper cells you are so worried about, do not really exist. Yeah there may be a few rogues, but not anywhere near the scale you are making it out to believe. Most of the Iranian and Muslim people are here because they love the freedoms here compared to what is going on in the Middle East. ALL Muslims are not EVIL!

Now the reason why the FEMA camps are real and will be used is because of economic collapse.

Once the economy fails and the government can no longer send out it's entitlement checks to roughly 40% of the population who rely on them, peoples retirement is gone, bank accounts liquidated things are going to get UGLY!

Once inner city wellfare recipients, especially in cities like LA, NY, Philly, etc... who have not been preparing with food storage, energy storage, survival gear start to go hungry they are going to riot. The riots are going to be on a scale that none of us have seen here in the USA, more along the lines of the Arab Spring.

The starving people will start encroaching on the people who have been preparing and violence will ensu, many casualties.

There are going to be mass round ups of citizens to take them to these Fusion Centers for "THEIR OWN and COMMUNITY SAFETY".

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
FEMA "camps" exist to shelter those displaced by floods, earthquakes, tornadoes, volcanoes, etc.

I know the doomers don't like this explanation, but it's the truth.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaTroof
FEMA "camps" exist to shelter those displaced by floods, earthquakes, tornadoes, volcanoes, etc.

I know the doomers don't like this explanation, but it's the truth.

Everything you listed in your first sentence is what "doomers" believe. I think you mean "conspiracy theorists."

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Talk of Iranian sleepers reminds me of this story out of Houston...

CNN Story

The night she was killed, she was driving to the condominium she shared with her parents not far from downtown Houston, according to police. It was about 11:45 p.m. and, investigators said, she was on her cell phone with an ex-boyfriend.

Police said the boyfriend heard a scream followed by tires screeching and then silence. She was found slumped over the steering wheel, the tires of the car still spinning because it had crashed into a garage in a nearby condominium complex. The ex-boyfriend, according to police, is not considered a suspect.

Members of the Sabz dissident group wondered why Iran might target Bagherzadeh, particularly because "there are many more important opposition leaders" in the United States, according to group member Seth Eslami.

...snip...

Two years ago, CNN reported on what local police in Glendora, California, said was Iranian involvement in the attempted assassination of an Iranian dissident radio broadcaster. Since then, the United States has formally accused Iran of being behind a plot to kill the Saudi Arabian ambassador to the United States.

edit on 8-3-2012 by 1ibl2ibs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
How can you be aware of FEMA camps but be fooled by the Iran propaganda?

Makes no sense.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProphetOfZeal
How can you be aware of FEMA camps but be fooled by the Iran propaganda?

Makes no sense.

All of it's true, to one extent or another, I'm not completely taken by Iran's excuses, but
I am sick of the age old Israel problem as well.

It's all smoke and mirrors , no one is telling the truth.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by FugitiveSoul

You say tomato, I say tomato...

My point is that these "camps" are for assistance, not for some Nazi-esque death squad to slaughter citizens.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join