It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A NWO Born Out Of Subversion Will Only Lead To Greater Subversion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Subversion, Since MI5 ended its Counter-Subversion work altogether, has been running rampant in the UK. In 1988 MI5s Subversion work was suddenly stopped. Why did the government feel the need to close this important area of work down at this time, coincidently on the same timeline as the Lockbie terrorist attacks no less.

MI5 state on thier website the following:
Since the late 1980s, particularly following the end of the Cold War and the collapse of Soviet communism, the threat from subversion diminished and is now negligible. We do not currently investigate subversion.

www.mi5.gov.uk...

Subversion
Subversion refers to an attempt to transform the established social order and its structures of power, authority, and hierarchy. In this context, a "subversive" is sometimes called a "traitor" with respect to (and usually by) the government.

Closing the counter-subversion unit would obviously lead to subversion. Was MI5s counter-subversion work really subversion work to keep the public "off guard".

I think that the ending of the MI5 subversion work which coincided with the 1988 Pan Am terrorist attack was of no coincidence. This has been bothering me for some time, I am not too up to date with the Lockerbie incident, I know there were a lot of discrepencies with the official account and the UK ended cosying up to Gadaffi. This whole thing stinks to high heaven.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Going off topic a little...

it wasnt too long before we enetered into all that madness with Gadaffi that the bomber was released back home...

like thinking about it now.. it was what a few years at best... could there have been an attempt to cause hatered towards his "regime" for many years.. slowy building in the publics sub concious? just a thought as i remeber news papers and tv reporting his return to Lybia as being that of someone who was either inocent/victim/hero...

just a thought.

join