It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you read crystal skull channelling books Beyond the Veil and the Skull speaks?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Was wondering if anyone has read Beyond the Veil and or the Skull Speaks? They are books by Carol Davis a medium who channelled through the Mitchell-Hedges Crystal Skull. I found it interesting and a bit strange. Was wondering if anyone has read them and there thought. I wish there was a book forum at ATS so we can review books and exchange ideas and thought about them.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
As soon as you said the words medium and channeling in context with the crystal skulls I lost interest. Why would you want to waste your time with some new age guru nonsense?

Why not look into these titles as they are trying to understand the purpose of the skulls and the legends surrounding them.

The Mystery of the Crystal Skulls: Unlocking the Secrets of the Past, Present, and Future

MYSTERIES OF THE CRYSTAL SKULLS REVEALED by Sandra Bowen, F. R."Nick" Nocerino, Joshua Shapiro

Happy reading.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

They are books by Carol Davis a medium who channelled through the Mitchell-Hedges Crystal Skull

Sorry to burst your bubble but he/she didn't channel anything through the Mitchell-Hedges skull as it wasn't found by Anna Mitchell-Hedges (she wasn't even there) the secrets of the crystal skulls documentary pretty much proved it for me and subsequent investigation that Mitchell-Hedges acquired the skull from a auction in 1943.

Don't feel bad I bought into the crystal skull myth all through my teens and possibly 20's but if your going to have an open mind you have to be prepared to except that "if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck it's probably a duck"

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by redbarron626

i have read those books also. Love to read.. what can I say and I am curious. It look interesting and it was. Not sure how true but fascinating.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by HODOSKE

not read the book - but the mitchell-hedges skull is a 19th century fake

might as well " channel " through any random peice of rock

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
the one book i read, a long time ago ( i think written by his daughter) said that the auction papers on the Mitchell-Hedges Crystal Skull was because he needed money and had to sell it and then buy it back but he owned it before the auction. Not sure if it is true

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by HODOSKE

There is a literature section on ATS. It's a place where members can go and discuss the books that they have read or are reading.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
reply to post by HODOSKE

not read the book - but the mitchell-hedges skull is a 19th century fake

might as well " channel " through any random peice of rock

From what I've read and researched, Hewlett-Packard did an intensive series of tests on this crystal skull and deducted that there was no way of replicating it in the 21st century which, kind of, rules out a 19th century fake......

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by JonU2

From what I've read and researched, Hewlett-Packard did an intensive series of tests on this crystal skull and deducted that there was no way of replicating it in the 21st century which, kind of, rules out a 19th century fake......

This is the original HP generated article on the skull

Hewlett-Packard look at the skull

...oh and it doesn't say what you think it says....

edit on 8/3/12 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by HODOSKE

Although I have not read those books, i did have a part in them. I hope you found something you could use in a posative way. Regards Carole

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by JonU2

Sorry to disagree but the Mitchell Hedges skull is not a fake... A fake what? It is crystal, it is in the dshape of a skull. Please do not believe all you see on t.v. Ask yourself a few questions like - if these people at the Smithsonian are experts why did they first say the skull was GLASS - oh they cut that out of the t.v. show

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by HODOSKE

That is the truth - I have seen the loan note - Carole

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by jack burton

I am not a duck - and really you should not quote on hearsay....Carole

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by crystalskully

is this carole davis the medium? if it is i am honored.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by HODOSKE

Hi tis me....

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by crystalskully
reply to post by JonU2

Sorry to disagree but the Mitchell Hedges skull is not a fake... A fake what? It is crystal, it is in the dshape of a skull. Please do not believe all you see on t.v. Ask yourself a few questions like - if these people at the Smithsonian are experts why did they first say the skull was GLASS - oh they cut that out of the t.v. show

Sure. "They cut that part out," eh?

Please show us where anyone said that the Mitchell Hedges skull was glass..

More important than vacant claims about what the Smithsonian said are the perfectly invalid claims made by both Mitchell-Hedges and his daughter.

The father's claims that he found it are not borne out by his writings concerning his "exploration" of the area. The daughter's claims that she found it are contradicted by people that were actually there with Mitchell-Hedges at the site where it was supposedly found (turned out his daughter wasn't even there.)

A reciept showing purchase of the skull is the only scrap of provenance in existence for the thing.

Sure. It's not fake. Only because you want it to be real. It is real. It's a real crystal skull carved by an Austrian sometime in the 1800's.

To the OP. Have I read the books?

No. But I had my trusty crystal skull read them to me. Neither he, nor I, was impressed.

Harte

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by crystalskully

Some questions, if i may. Are you still involved with the skulls ? Do you still do readings? Do you have any important information about the future that you feel we should all know? Thanks

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Harte

I don't know where you got your information, but it is wrong. I was there, you were not.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by HODOSKE

No I am not directly involved with the crystal skull frenzie. Like most things what people do not understand they either worship or distroy. People are making claims and leading the sheeples down a road that might be distructive. I do not subscribe to the 13 crystl skulls will save the world either.

If you go to facebook you will see Ancient crystal Skulls - with the front page of the book. As I feel directed I post information on there.

Regards Carole

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by crystalskully
reply to post by Harte

I don't know where you got your information, but it is wrong. I was there, you were not.

You were in Lubaantun in British Honduras in the 1920's? You're right, I wasn't there.

However, Mitchell-Hedges was there. Funny how he didn't mention anything about the skull in his papers when reporting on the site.

In fact he never mentioned the skull at all, until 20 years later.

Please note, this is after the date he purchased it at the Sotheby's auction.

People that were with him in British Honduras didn't recall him finding the skull there either. Also, when he supposedly found it, his daughter (who claimed to have been the actual person that found the skull) wasn't even with the expedition.

You're aware that Mitchell-Hedges was known for a great many spurious and even outright false claims, right? I mean, he said found the "cradle of Civilization" in Nicaragua, for God's sake!

Mitchell-Hedges had a radio show. A show in which he presented exciting versions of his "adventures" for commercial profit. It was on that radio show that he first claimed to have found the skull in Lubaantun. You don't suppose he was trying to increase advertising sales, do you?

Of course not. That's not how the media works, is it?

And, after all, you were there, so you would know.

Harte

join