It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Solar Flares DO NOT Cause Earthquakes

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
7.1 just in.
I know it's pure chance and will
not be considered big, And I'm sure it won't be
be attributed to the flare. But there it is.
+7's aren't that common.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Wow, very informational, thank you for the post =).

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Call me a skeptic but I don't believe for a second that solar flares are dangerous.

My theory? Solar flares will be the excuse to begin systematically firing EMP waves at Earth to destroy unauthorized Earth technology. In other words, the Illumanti, whomever they may be, want to maintain control of you so obviously they are not going to permit technology to progress indefinitely.

That said, outside the realm of mind numbing TV or video games did anyone really think that the masses will be allowed to posses any powerful technology in the future? Technology empowers humans to communicate and defend themselves, or in some cases organize themselves for offensive action. What kind of NWO would it be if they didn't bring the average person back to the dark age while keeping the best technology for themselves -or- at least restricting all access to technology to a "as needed" basis?

All this high technology and we haven't officially been back on the moon? All this high technology and we can't shield against solar flares? All this technology and we have more disease and illness today than any other point in history? How on Earth did mankind survive for thousands of years without technology? Solar flares are another boogy man under the bed.

Ever notice how it's always some intangible object to the average person that will cause the next great catastrophy? Or it's some concept that you're just "too ignorant" to understand? It's always a microsopic germ that we can not see or defend against. Or Y2K bug that was to bring the world down. Or solar flares. Or a myriad of other exaggerated situations designed to instill fear in you. Nothing spreads like fear and ignorance and this is just one more fine example of the system at work.

The system all around you is a lie, a grand illusion. Designed to kill you by planting seeds of deception in your mind. Anyone can see what is happening right now... The system is clamping down. Solar flares are just the cover story. Which suggests the lights, both figuratively and literally, are going to be going out very soon.

edit on 18-3-2012 by sotaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
There are four life giving forces on Earth as we know them: The Sun, Water, Carbon Dioxide, Oxygen. Everyone is scared of the Sun for fear of cancer and solar flares. The water is dirty and contaminated and although it should be a human right is being bottled up and sold for profit. Most are afraid to drink water from the tap for fear of becoming ill. They are literally trying to tax the air you breathe through carbon taxes and I'm sure if they can pull it off oxygen is not far behind.

I don't remember who said it but it went something like this "The only germ that can hurt you is the germ of bad ideas." If you believe you will be sick you will be. If you believe in excellent health you will have it. Those in power are using fear and constant distractions to prevent you from realizing that all the power in the universe exist inside your own mind waiting for you to harness it. Again, nothing spreads more quickly than fear and ignorance.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Thanks to the OP for this thread. I've sobered up. Not that this thread will have any effect on Hollywood screenwriters, etc.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by PageAlaCearl

did you set out to prove that sun activity does not coincide with earthquakes? Would you have come to a different conclusion if you had set out to prove earthquakes are caused by solar energy?

More to the point, how did you connect all the possible variations on the theme. Did you factor in the idea that there may be two kinds of quakes, those which are a function of certain kinds - maybe not all, of solar energy and others which might be caused by fraking, pollution, heat or some other possibility (how would you even isolate those variables)?

Did you correlate data that connects placement of the moon, AND or other celestial bodies, with certain types - not all types, of solar energy? Did you connect time delays, suppose the earth acts like a capacitor, where storage of some types of energy - not all types, build up and release - maybe the energy builds up and releases when another form of energy hits from someplace else, or even when a celestial body moves? Are you sure the data you are looking at has not been doctored in any way shape or form by those who produce it?

Did you do all of that? I can't tell, all I see is "here, this proves there is nothing more to prove or look at all, ever."

The great Tom Dowd when in the esteemed Ivy League college was pulled out to work on the Manhattan project. In secret, he learned that the stuff what was being taught to him as scientific FACT, there was no other alternative to the established FACTS of the day - a nuke wasn't ever, ever possible. The bomb was dropped, and they still taught that it wasn't possible, so he could not see going back to school to hear how what he just did wasn't possible. Thankfully he left the suffocating, limitation of group scientific think and ventured into music.

Careful of saying "I have proved it!" What you have done is take SOME data in a universe of infinite data and made it fit your agenda very well, which is all you did.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join