It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret works....

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Thank you for the condolences. I'm just glad they got the chance to really talk before he passed. It was really good closure for both of them.

I just hope for your contined good fortune, and use of "the secret", that no one else need die!
That's how the PTB seemed to have worked it, for ages, and it's starting to get old really quick.. if you catch my drift.

JK

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Penn and teller actually pretty much debunked the lift a man part in the show "Penn and teller tells a lie".
They basically explained the scientific physics behind and showed how it was done due to how the person shifted their weight point. It is something that can be learned and there is nothing magical about it.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

What would constitute evidence of my elbow? You want my medical records or a photo of the healed scar?

Yes, but not only that, have them reviewed by someone qualified that could figure it out

The elbow was healed within 2 weeks.

Your elbow was healing the entire time, not just the two weeks you seen that guy.

As for the Aikido Master, that was 20 years ago, and I didn't think to bring a camera, LOL! I'm sure there are still some masters around that would be happy to demonstrate, look one up and make sure to bring a camera. I can attest to his weight before, during, and after. I personally picked him up off the floor, by myself, with ease, and a few moments later I couldn't have budged him with a dump truck. There is no physical explanation, I guarantee it, there is only a spiritual one.

I'm skeptical that it even happened. Why is it that no one in UFC fights with their spiritual side? Because they'd lose

edit on 8-3-2012 by satron because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by satron

I'm skeptical that it even happened. Why is it that no one in UFC fights with their spiritual side? Because they'd lose

I dunno, have you seen that little punk Nate Diaz?

He shouldn't be able to take a punch or deliver a punch, but he wins from pure meanness. I've seen plenty of guys win fights that had no business winning. Every fighter will say fighting is 70% or more mental game. Maybe there is a spiritual aspect?

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

First off, my condolences to you and your wife's family. I don't want to pi$$ on the parade but I thought earning something was above "wishing". I'm all for positive thoughts and how they relate in everyday life, that is something I can support but actions have consequences and earning yours, to me, is much more valuable.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by neoholographic
I think the Secret is great and yes it works. I don't understand the skeptics. Why would they care if others feel they get a benefit from the Secret?

Look it's the placebo effect and if a person thinks it helps them then it will and there's no problem in that.

I have a friend who has to drink Vitamin Water every morning because he believes it gives him energy for the day. I think it just taste like flavored water and it does nothing for me. I will never try to knock him down though because he believes he's getting this big boost and so he is.
edit on 8-3-2012 by neoholographic because: (no reason given)

Yeah cause you want your friend to feel good
some people aren't looking for anything logical or
they simply want to make everything into the world as they know it
The pain and sorrow of hopes unfulfilled
Which means that none should ever be so lucky
Since they were not fortunate and can't let go of it
They see fit for no one will have hope for better then themselves.

Call it haterism or self centered realism
Butt people like that have only one way of viewing the world
and can't understand another persons delusions of grandeur.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

It has worked for me too. The power of visualization is amazing......

I'm so happy for you and your wife. I'm sure her Dear Father is very happy for both of you too. His legacy will continue through you.

Bright Blessings, and Happy Trials.

Des

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Intention, focus and belief, powered with higher purpose, is truly the force of the Universe.

Experiencing this truth is truly paradigm shifting.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by wrdwzrd
Yes, the Secret is just a take on ancient mystery school teachings

I completely agree with that one ^.^
edit on 8-3-2012 by Mandrakerealmz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Congratulations and commiserations to you and your Wife Gazrok.

I can confirm the 'ancient mystery school' visualisation technique being described (and 'borrowed' and published fairly recently) does work, having successfully practiced it on several occasions myself.

But, as you found out - there is a natural order to things. A balance that is maintained.

The cliches about pleasure and pain, love and hate, good and bad, truth and lies, war and peace, also apply to fortune and misfortune..regretfully, this is evident your experience.

It's also regrettable that this technique works without us consciously willing it to or even realising we are doing it.

A prime example of why driving a population to fear or anger, which often results in a downward spiral of negativity...comes in handy if one's rulers are hoping to drum up the peoples appetitie for a series of wars.

It is why a positive outlook, or a happy and peaceful populace often leads to positive growth and no war.

If one constantly focuses on worry, about anything in particular, that too becomes the 'question' or request, since such tight focus is being expended by the worrier, it draws the object of the intense worry or fear forward.

The moral is be careful what you wish for...you might get it, but with a sting in the tail.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by LifeIsEnergy

That isn't true. The Higher Frequency energy we are striving to reach for is Joy, Happiness, and Compassion. That is not only the Family's energy, Source's energy, or Home, as we would say, but also, the plane, subset of frequency, that your Greater Soul, your Soul basically, is operating at, and how it comes in image to me, (because locality is merely a perception, and its all around us really, is just at the top layer of earth's atmosphere, kind of the ceiling (again perception only), the gravity is less.

Our state of being is positive.

Its only here in the testing ground that we are wired into both sides of the spectrum. And free will really just means, forgetting. Having the veil over our memory. For, in unity with our Family, we don't have the will harm others, we feel their pain. That is really all it means, forgetfulness and more density and separation.

Our natural state is Joy.

Raising Frequency is the goal here, and this is also awareness, awakening, becoming, the cup that contains the sliver of our lower frequency consciousness gets more and more filled with our Greater Soul as we do this.

And frequency has a lot to do with manifesting or drawing in a postiive timeline or event.

Frequency Class - THE BASICS - pt 1

Frequency Pt 3 - The Law of Affinity - How it affects your life

These are all just dogmatic ideas you are spouting my friend. And there is no "goal" nor is there "becoming", if there is then 'happiness', 'unity', 'peace' are impossible to find because becoming entails a division between what is and what is to be; reality and unreality, and division always entails conflict and disorder. It is this belief, that humanity must become something more than it is, that is creating all our conflict, misery and disorder. Do you claim to be wiser than all the sages and enlightened beings throughout history?

There only is, see what is, be what is, that is all.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
...we inherited a ranch that meets all criteria, including a horse and room for more, it's only an hour away from friends, and 10 min to just about anything (restaurants, movies, stores, etc.)

I can't tie it directly to this philosophy, but I can say that I believe that constantly visualizing and focusing on (and defining) what you want out of life, does really seem to put the Universal cogs in motion to actually make those things happen.

I am very happy for you!! ^^

But I can tie the philosophy, you inherited a ranch and now have what it takes to make it.
Pretty simple, too bad not everyone could have this chance.

Yes, I am a little jealous, but I will not say you do not deserve it!

Everyone that is a good person deserves as much.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by LifeIsEnergy

Dogma to some, truth is within us, and all we have to do is reach for ourselves.

In fact the simplest techniques bring you there, with a veil that is somewhat in place, but slipping up a bit.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

When I start to think i higher frequency thoughts or even hear this, or talk about it, to a friend, or contemplate, just by shifting my thoughts to these areas. I sense that my True Self is just above this (hard to put it) plane of gravity, in the higher atmosphere, sense myself higher frequency plane interacting within earth's atmosphere and this world, so I feel that higher plane, as near the ceiling of earth's atmosphere, and just reach up. And that stays with me, this higher plane, and things subtly alter, ie, as if the tiredness or off day kind of difficulty becomes much smaller, becomes a part of a small tests or aspects of self that are being looked at.

What I suddenly noticed I was doing naturally, unconsciously, was after watching something very spiritual that triggered a sense of recognition, I would be more connected to my Field of Self, and sense this, and immediately reach up into it. Dolores Cannon interviews do this, reading NDE's do that at times.

Recently realized that as long the timelines keep changing higher, then I'm going to learn this kind of therapy, while I work something to motivate the older boys. Especially the LBL techniques, and had this really unusual experience with Higher Self, first felt myself waiting, and had a kind of block. Then a communication came, something along the lines of, surely there should still remain something under the veil, in earth tests. Then after that Flare had hit, anyway woke up feeling energized, with purpose, and ideas abounding, and felt a timeline shift had occurred.

And along with a flood of goals regarding family and work, came this knowledge, that I now had this choice to make, as I was always seeking so much I'd be getting those answers soon enough anyway, so now it was as if a wide vista lay in front and could start to choose again.

All you have to do is work at those things that raise frequency to experience for yourself. Experience is something far better than what is told or in a book. And that state is full of joy, light hearted, and loving. Humor is abundant there as well.

And with those videos, really like the way Linda West/Morningmayan puts things. After being inspired by her videos, did some cloud work, and the hearts I was picturing filled the sky, after I'd given up and returned with a cup of fresh coffee 20 minutes later. All the dark stormy clouds were gone, and only pink and white hearts, in all sizes, some upside down, some abstracted, but they all had that shape. That was a miracle. Don't know how much help I got there, but it worked. And when things get rough, I don't forget those hearts.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Hi all,

This is my first post. Thought I'd share my experience.

Well last month I lost my job and my girlfriend both of 3 years. I thought of the secret and kept telling myself I'd have a job by the end of the month and I'd get my girlfriend back... Well on tuesday I got back with my girlfriend and I got an interview for a job the same day, and today I got the job. :-)

I do believe it was law of attraction or the secret or it could have been pure luck, but to me it was because I had a vision, and stayed positive.

I have been telling myself ill win the lottery for years though... Maybe this week.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Ok, well I don't want to side track this thread any further. But I do wonder, if all of these things you and this women speak of; all the videos, books, products and materialistic tools, insofar as the means to get to them, were all taken away from you then where would your peace and happiness come from then? I wonder if this is all dependent upon a privileged lifestyle. What if you lived in the ghetto, had no money to "fulfill your desires" to "raise your frequency", had no family to inherit money from, saw abuse and violence daily, where is your happiness and peace of mind supposed to come from then? Surely nothing that women said is applicable to this aspect of reality, an aspect of reality that 85% of the globe is subjected to daily. You cannot tell these people the secret of life is to just "be happy, loving, joyous, determined, positive", when they are living in the opposite conditions you are.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by wrdwzrd
Yes, the Secret is just a take on ancient mystery school teachings, it's not new or unique to the people that wrote that book. Our thoughts create our reality, our consciousness is a powerful tool to make dreams become a reality. You have to be very specific about what you want and not "wish" for it to be true but know it deep inside. You got what you wanted, not the way you wanted it but nonetheless the universe complied.

And that's the 'larger picture reasoning' why I myself do not partake of this rite...

yes, lets place the 'Secret' in the Magic realm, and most likely the Black Magic arena of that realm

Myself, i have long ago lost parents, 5 step brothers i never knew & only began a family after my ways were set already...which included doing away with the metaphysical aspects i once coveted..including the 'Secret'
and the clever truism of 'Natural Attraction'...

i cannot judge nor even offer an analysis of the OP series of events
i'm just glad it wasn't myself

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

What you describe as the secret I have always referred to as "the universal law of attraction" or "putting it out there" and has worked for me my whole life.
I don't get specific like you did, with a list of wants like car make etc. and would have to reconsider my wants and requests, or at least how I requested they manifest themselves, if it had ever came about at the percieved premature death of a family member or misfortune of another person.
You may be getting your fortunate results by recieving the wrong kind spiritual or karmatic help. (and that ain't good)
I have always found that it's better to loose material items and see positive results manifest in the other good people in your life than it is to get the car, house, money or whatever you THINK you so desparately need to be happy, especially if would ever negatively impacting others.

(just "putting it out there")

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by juleol
reply to post by getreadyalready

Penn and teller actually pretty much debunked the lift a man part in the show "Penn and teller tells a lie".
They basically explained the scientific physics behind and showed how it was done due to how the person shifted their weight point. It is something that can be learned and there is nothing magical about it.
But can you explain how "pull my finger" or I've got your nose" works!?!?

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
The DVD "THE SECRET" opened thought for me. Its a shame more folks dont watch it. Im sure everyone can in some way...from some part of it...can get soemthing out of it relating to their own lives and situations. I did.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
You can wish for something all you want, but if you don't take action toward achieving it, you never will.THAT'S the "secret".

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join