It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS RECAP 32: Politician Pets Religious Sheriff

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Sheriff Joe strikes again, is it because he himself is the target of a federal probe, or he is doing right by following AZ tea partiers demands, or it could just be him causing a stir to get re-elected. Dolphins are extremely sophisticated animals from senses to communication, how do YOU think they communicate? Should politicians not discuss religion while in office? What does an alien hybrid look like? Comment on in below...This may be interesting..Catch us on Twitter or Facebook and Subscribe to our YouTube channel for all the latest episodes.

(click to open player in new window)

Thread Sheriff Joe's posse: 'Probable cause' Obama Birth Certificate a Fraud-now a Criminal Case!

Response Member Xcalibur254 Response

Response Member kerazeesicko Response

Thread Dolphins greet each other by name

Response Member TribeOfManyColours Response

Video Chimp plays first person shooter

Thread Santorum: "I don't believe in an America where the separation of church and state is absolute"

Response Member FugitiveSoul Response

Response Member Vitchilo Response

Thread You could be an alien hybrid if....

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
As ever, nice job Bryan. Recap and the Truth Is Viral are always highlights to my week. Thanks.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar
This is nice and everything. But is there a way to STOP you from jamming threads into my inbox?

Go to this thread to voice this opinion

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
you look tired and your eyes look different.

maybe it is the pressure of 4 recaps a week?

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

I think Bryan just revealed his lizard side on ats

Nice show, good clean fast and concise, would love to know the stats on this recap. Perhaps fox might actually have already come into contact with you via twitter.

P.S. Yes i have always dreamed in color ever since i can remember and yes i do connect to people half way across the world and i am referring to knowing or should i say feeling what he/she is only minutes ahead and several other weird stuff that i wont mention.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Brian's a B.E.K.

I don't tweet

guess we won't be connecting

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by spoonbender

it's all good spoonbender we can communicate here on ATS...just don't try to spoon w/ me lol

although many think I may be an alien hybrid, rogue reptilian or B.E.K. - that's all a conspiracy, I'm just an original guy who has only human blood running thru him...and I have not yet encountered an extra-terrestrial...although it would be nice to!

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by cerebralassassins

I've had that feeling before, where I know exactly what will happen and then it happens....I love when that happens but it is a bit interesting...

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

hah good post! ..I filmed this episode late at night and I don't get that much sleep or food in any given day so yeah, I've been running on empty lately...time to recharge my batteries!

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by BigfootsCobbler

Thanks BigfootsCobbler! We have fun putting these together...just wait, we've got an interesting show coming up soon, just be ready - b/c you don't wanna miss it..

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
without sounding crazy but i what i do like to test is when im in a crowd either waiting to order something or waiting in line to be served i find myself doing the following as an experiment.

Step one, feel the general harmonics of immediate area, ( how relaxed or tense it is )

Step two, empty out any thoughts and focus at a single point in the room/store, i normally stare at a book stand as to not creep anyone out that way they assume i am reading the news stand.

Step three, find the most agitated person and focus on him, well not at him but through him, into him.

Step four and this will read crazy, i suggest that he needs to leave the line by stepping aside but not leaving the store or room but simply suggest that he move out of line and keep standing there. Sounds crazy...you got see it to believe it. But hey, give it a try next time you go to by smoke's or something else at store.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
What do I have to do for you to stop sending me messages about these videos?

top topics

join