It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Whites More Discriminated Against Than Blacks?

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Also there are genetic markers that delineate some differences. Viva la difference!

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBlackManIsGod7
reply to post by pcrobotwolf

So it's upon me to provide the sources for what I already know is a fact? I only provide proof for what I am attempting to prove. Yet I need not attempt to prove becasue I seek not to persuade anyone into my way of thinking. If you had an interest to explore any of what I've previously stated in depth, then you would have done some googling, search youtube for videos, wikipedia or any other internet souce. If you actually read search for books relating to the topics. Anything. But using me not providing sources as an argument to dispute what I say is false, and only give emotional opinions to do so doesn't prove me wrong or right.

Also you'd be correct in your statement "blacks score lower on the iq test than any other group." This is a fact according to statistics, you must've looked that one up lol. Yet the test are biased and are designed for whites to score high, in which they do outside of the asians and for perople of color, prodominately blacks to score lower. Also if you know white history atleast, you know that Hitler Germany created the iq test as a method and justification to force sterilize most of the jews. Just as today it's used as a way to misdiagnose black children, prodominately males, with adhd, add, ocd, etc. etc. for example. This leads to pruscribing drugs such as ridalin, which is kiddy crack. It makes the children docile, slow and pretty much incable of learning. Misdiagnosing "of behavior issues or learning disabilities" along with poor education in public schools all leads to the bigger problem. But this is also a construct of society and a strategic design and Im sure you know nothing about it and need proof as well. That's fine as well. Peace.

you couldn't be more wrong about Hitler creating the IQ test

The first large scale mental test may have been the imperial examination system in China. Modern mental testing began in France in the nineteenth century. It contributed to separating mental retardation from mental illness and reducing the neglect, torture, and ridicule heaped on both groups

French psychologist Alfred Binet, together with psychologists Victor Henri and Théodore Simon, after about 15 years of development, published the Binet-Simon test in 1905 which focused on verbal abilities. It was intended to identify mental retardation in school children.[7] The score on the Binet-Simon scale would reveal the child's mental age. For example, a 6 year-old child who passed all the tasks usually passed by 6 year-olds—but nothing beyond—would have a mental age that exactly matched his chronological age, 6.0. (Fancher, 1985). In Binet's view there were limitations with the scale and he stressed what he saw as the remarkable diversity of intelligence and the subsequent need to study it using qualitative, as opposed to quantitative, measures (White, 2000). American psychologist Henry H. Goddard published a translation of it in 1910. The eugenics movement in the USA seized on it as a means to give them credibility in diagnosing mental retardation, and thousands of American women, most of them poor African-Americans, were forcibly sterilized based on their scores on IQ tests, often without their consent or knowledge.[9] American psychologist Lewis Terman at Stanford University revised the Binet-Simon scale which resulted in the Stanford-Binet Intelligence Scales (1916). It became the most popular test in the United States for decades

en.wikipedia.org...

They don't use IQ tests to diagnose ADD ADHD or OCD and these are found in all races not just African American, several of my friends suffer from OCD and ADD and they attend very prestigious colleges now.

But this is also a construct of society and a strategic design and Im sure you know nothing about it and need proof as well. That's fine as well. Peace

From what you post on here im sure you know nothing about it either

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

Also there are genetic markers that delineate some differences. Viva la difference!
Indeed! Good point with the DNA.

Wouldn't we be a boring bunch if we were all alike?
edit on 11-3-2012 by butcherguy because: Stupid spelling.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by 3nlightened

I have never ever starred a post but yours I would like to..since I have never starred..how do you do it..

Your right...blaming racism for your failures in life is a cop out. Look at all the successful minorities and tell them they were being held back due to their race. You can't because they may have faced racism..but they have never let it hold them back.

So to those who claim that racism is a deterrent to successfulness is full of it. to those who would call me a racist Don't even think of calling me a that disgusting word because I am the least racist person alive and hate the ignorance of racists. To judge a people based on the few you have met is complete ignorance.

So yes racism exists...but it does not hold people back, just makes them stronger. If you feel your race is holding you back...your are a detriment to your race...you are just looking for an excuse to blame for your failures. This goes for any race..Caucasian- American, African-American, Asian-American or Native-American not too mention the countless minorities who have succeeded despite facing race based BS.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by paganini

Again, Paggi, I was commenting on the mixing of complexions, nothing more. And yes, in terms of conquering, they had a huge impact. Never did I say that the entire country was blonde.
Let's just talk about conquest in generalities here

Upon the decline of Roman imperial power, Germanic tribes from the east took over vast lands once ruled from Rome.

history-world.org...

What does "take over vast lands" mean to you? Does it mean that every person suddenly becomes blonde? No, but it sure means that a lot did. And when the moors came, darker hair and darker eyes came with it.

Today there are blondes and brunettes in Spain.

So let's not take this in such a drastic either/or way. K?

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBlackManIsGod7

The question is "are whites discriminated agianst more that blacks." Part of my response is no, how can whites be more discriminated in a society controlled by whites. Your response was "well there are a select few that control it." That doesn't discredit the fact and my statement that it is still dominated by europeans.

Oh ffs man lol. How hard is this to grasp? You really think these select few individuals who run things actually give a # about other people who happen to be the same skin tone as they do?
Come on this is ridiculous and as others noted you failed to provide anything for these claims of yours.

This is a text book example of how white privilege is a load of crap.

www.youtube.com...

"Now im not gonna explain how this is im just gonna stand here bug eyed and say it is and expect you to believe me"

Whats funny too about this is you had a white guy spouting this nonsense but a black guy disagreeing with it.

edit on 11-3-2012 by paganini because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

Again, Paggi, I was commenting on the mixing of complexions, nothing more.

Mixing of complexions occurred due to mutations. Not because some tribe of brunettes or blondes came and conquered a country]

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorusUpon the decline of Roman imperial power, Germanic tribes from the east took over vast lands once ruled from Rome.

What does "take over vast lands" mean to you? Does it mean that every person suddenly becomes blonde? No, but it sure means that a lot did.

What is your obsession with Germans and blonde hair? lol I already showed you that

A.The roman and Greek historians noted the blonde hair colour of the tribes north of them occurred through dying

B. There is not scientific evidence to show the norther Europeans are or were heavily blonde and blue eyed

c. Theres no evidence Germanic tribes or moors heavily impacted the genetic make up of spaniards or other Mediterranean peoples. Rather from the various genetic studies that have been conducted show only a minority of the populace have shown to have been impacted thus the common features of the people go back further than the moor invasion.

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus And when the moors came, darker hair and darker eyes came with it..
:

You have still failed to prove this with anything .
Numerous ancient Mediterranean historians have commented on how common dark hair and eyes were among their people just as they noted there were blondes and red heads and people with light coloured eyes. This was chronicled before they had any interaction with Germanic tribes or north Africans. Hell we even see this apparent in various ancient art of the peoples. Learn to accept the facts

"Most ancient writers were from the Southern European civilisations, and generally took the view that northerners were barbarians. Pale skin and light hair were described as signs of barbarism by Polemon of Laodicea in his book Physiognomica.[4] Pseudo-Aristotle[5] noted differences between Greeks and the people of the north, believing that Greek superiority was visible in their medium skin tone, as opposed to pale northerners and dark southerners and Africans. He claimed that blue eyes were a sign of a cowardly nature, and that they indicated poor eyesight"

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
As a hispanic man who was born in America i have to respectfully disagree to the statement that whites are discriminated against more than blacks are. I have a beautiful daughter who is half white and my wife now is blonde Irish. I come from the "ghetto/hood" but i live in a predominently white suburb of Florida and work at a predominently white area. My experiencehas been that young black males are hit the hardest by racism/discrimination. When i go back to my old neighborhood the businesses are still owned and run by mostly white men and where i live now it is hard for a black male to find work. In my opinion (based on experience) yes blacks may have less racism directed at them than ever before but whites still run the country and get the better jobs. I have yet to be served by a white man when i walk into Mcdonalds.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes
WRONG! I happen to be married to a career soldier, who's served many times overseas, and SEEN this crap firsthand. Know a LOT of other people that have as well. They are supposed to be non-racist, but racism is there. Simply isn't the direction that most people want to recognize. Worse, by the way, since the 2008 election. WAY worse.

Apparently affirmative action is being pushed by Obama in respect of Navy Seals

Navy Seeking More Minority SEALs

It's a fundamental challenge in a democracy with an all-volunteer force: recruits may be drawn from all segments of society, but elite military units -- and none is more elite these days than the SEALs, following their dispatch of Osama bin Laden last May -- tend to draw from small pools of talent. For the SEALs, that includes athletic young men who are smart and good in the water. For whatever reason, that has led to an overwhelmingly white SEAL force.

The Navy isn't seeking only black SEALs: "Challenges for minority recruitment also exist in the Hispanic, Asian Pacific Islander (API), Native American, and Arab American populations among others," the announcement notes.

Time

So much for position being based on ability.

We can only hope that the enemy are fans of affirmative action.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by technical difficulties

understand that for people like me who didnt/ doesn't have a problem with anyone for skin color or personal preference but watchs them be able to be loud and proud anywhere they go but i am made to feel like i cant claim pride in being a white man without being VERY carefull. thier past of pain should not affect my present this way. i never owned a slave or gay bashed and respect everyone for thier opinions as long as it's not shoved down my throat.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by robbyraw
understand that for people like me who didnt/ doesn't have a problem with anyone for skin color or personal preference but watchs them be able to be loud and proud anywhere they go but i am made to feel like i cant claim pride in being a white man without being VERY carefull..

Well i feel we should all stop thinking of ourselves in such simple terms as black and white and brown. Ive found that the people who are often so big on any type of colour pride often dont know much about their ancestors culture or language etc,etc they just know they are brown or white and are supposed to be proud of the inaccurate description of their colour and whatever other nonsense is suppose to come along with it.

celebrating your specific ethic group however is fine we see "whites" do it all the time with st patricks day. columbus day, german festivals etc,etc and colored folks should do the same. Actually honor something that is related to mexican culture or african culture and so on and so on instead of defining yourself in a rather meaningless way.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
The moors where black men and women. The term moor actually means black. To refer to them as arab/berber is to deny that fact. Of course Europeans don't want to say that the moors were black because any great civilization that had made enormous contributions to the world are never credited to black people. Just as the media will paint egyptians or the phonecians as arabs or europeans when they were as well, clearly black people with thriving civilizations. Just as the gramaldi man, one of the first inhabitants of Europe ver 30,000 years ago before the existence of the white man were black yet the media does the same thing here. They myans were indians(also black) and the media never revels this either. The first arabs were also black if you want to get down to it. The entire world was black and is black (all people of color). The different features you see blacks across the world having is either natrual, or a manifestation of thousands of years of colinazation and rape by Europeans.

Also study what Europe was like before the coming of the moors. It was in a state of chaos and destruction. Read the book titled "Stolen Legacy." It gives reat detail of this. Remember the most thriving empire was who, the Romans. After they fell, so did Europe until the Moors brought civilization. Taught them how to bathe, taught them language, taught them mathematics, science, art, music, how to cook food, etc. etc.This is a fact of history. Much, if not everything Europeans know today should all be contributed to black people. For everything was/is built upon our knowledge. This is also actual fact. Also read the book "The Golden Age of The Moor." Amazon has it. In the process look for the movie "Hidden Colors" which gives great detail about the Moors, as well as other thriving black civilizations across the planet. Peace

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by OdalisWhitaker

Your are right and exact and I'm glad you are aware of reality. Peace brotha. Also what is hispanic. Seek the knowlege of yourself. Hispanic is what Europeans call you to make you think you are different than the rest of the people of color. When the only thing different is your culture. Spanish come from Spain, Ethiopians come from Ethiopia, Italians come from Italy, Brazilians come from Brazil etc. etc. Where do Hispanics come from? Hispania?

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBlackManIsGod7

After reading your last post, I have a couple of questions....

The entire world was black and is black (all people of color).

Are white people black? Or just not of this world?

Taught them how to bathe, taught them language, taught them mathematics, science, art, music, how to cook food, etc. etc.This is a fact of history.

So the Moors taught Europeans all the finer things. What about those Romans you mentioned, didn't they also have this knowledge?

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Really you should just stop... you are adding nothing to this conversation oh and since you don't like doing research I have helped you out:

Moor (noun): a Muslim of the mixed Berber and Arab people inhabiting NW Africa.

Source
edit on 3/11/2012 by nfldtater because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by caf1550

Peace. All you did was prove my point. If you read the entire article of what "you" posted, you'll see towards the end America used the test for what? 1.) They made it part of their eugenics program. 2.) They used in to sterilize women, "primarily black women in America" as the article states. Eugenics is a part of population control and if you can force sterilize a mass of people isn't this part of population control. You see how it ties together. Also have you ever read Hitlers biography. You should if you haven't. He details that he got the concept of eugenics from America and America even provided him with much knowledge on the program. All he did was advance the eugenics program. He used it the same way America did it. He used the testing to sterilize "jews" and the article you posted said the test was useed to force sterilize black women." All of this is the same. Read Hitler's biography he details this in depth. Also read "Chemical and Biological Warfare" by Eric Croddy. That is also a great book going in depth on the topic. Again, nothing you've has proved me wrong, but instead help me prove my point. Nice try though. Peace.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Another question if I may.

When the Moors 'conquered Europe', why didn't they convert all those Europeans to their religious beliefs? Would have saved a lot of lives when the time of the Crusades rolled around.

Could it be that they really only conquered the Iberian peninsula and a couple of cities in extreme southern Italy?

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

.) They used in to sterilize women, "primarily black women in America" as the article states. Eugenics is a part of population control and if you can force sterilize a mass of people isn't this part of population control

Wow, I don't know what America you are talking about, but it most definitely is not the one that I live in!

I understand that govt programs are failures a lot of the time, but forced sterilization of 'primarily black women' must have really failed! The black population growth increased, while white population growth decreased.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Actually no the Europeans are not black. Some say Europeans changed from black to white because of climate change(extremely cold weather). This isn't right and exact because there are original people(black people) who are still living in some of the colds parts of the world, and have been for thousands of years and they have changed yet. Also lets say that did happen as the media suggest. That doesn't describe the change in your blood, the change in your bone density, the changes in your brain oppose to original people(blacks). This doesn't explain the gene that gives whites blue eyes and blonde hair. See Europeans came into existence through a process of selective breeding or what we call today eugenics. Europeans aren't natrual to this world. Travel the world, you don't see anything white in nature. You've only been in existence a little over 6000 years. Study your history these are facts.

The Romans didn't have much knowledge at all other than how to fight and go to war. That's the pride of their history. Military concquest. The Romans were taught by the Greeks and the Greeks at one point worshipped the Black Man as God. They got all of their knowledge from the land mass they call Africa. WE had numerous universities such as the ones in luxor, the ones in kemet, the ones in ethiopia way before europeans were a thought. Everything we have today is built off of the black man's knowledge. Just study the history of Europe. Read "Stolen Legacy." It's a great book.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

That's a good question. Original people aren't all about conquering and forcing their beliefs on someone else. WE brought culture not religion. Religion was a major tool of the Europeans when they were raging war across the globe. They first came with the missionaries to make the people submissive then came in with war. That's not the nature of original people. Our nature is divine.

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join