It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Whites More Discriminated Against Than Blacks?

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
reply to post by Under Water

Devils Advocate here..

What about "Country Music Television"?

haha, ok... that was a little funny.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

How were the Original Moors white when the meaning of moor means black people. Lol really? I'm suprised at myself for even entertaining that statement. Have you ever read "The Golden Age of The Moors?" Have you ever seen a movie titled "Hidden Colors?" I'm sure you haven't. The Moors were from Africa and were Black. This is a fact of history not an opinion. Again the more you all speak you show and prove the lack of intelligence. Lol hilarious.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   

www.youtube.com... 1l29l3l7l9l1l391l2980l4.10.2.3l19l0.

Start with some of these videos. If you want me to post some of the books as well then that is perfectly fine.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Under Water

If you want a "White Entertainment Channel", you can just watch any other channel.

I shake my head every time I hear this. There is no network that targets only whites through programming and advertising. They all target a mixture of demographics. BET, simply targets blacks. It's not the same.
Suprisingly good point from someone with such an ignorant stance on this subject. Still though, those channels tend to primarily target white people, given that they're the majority and all. Besides, what shows would this "white entertainment television" have?

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Check this video out about the Moors. Lol and I haven't even scratched the surface. How can you dispute facts of history lol. Moor means black.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

So True ThirdEyeofHorus. It's very sad that society has lowered there social standards towards each other. I have had the same experience at Ross in San Diego. Never went back.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I could go on and on about this subject because i have more experience and knowledge of it than most concidering the places i've been and the 'minorities' i've had talks with about the subject. i wish i knew how to create an audio link because i wont be able to type enough about it. let me starty by saying i live just outside city limits where cultures clash the m,ost and i have befriended everyone from goth to gangter, poor to rich, and grew up around both. every minority i've met and had the oppertunty to discuss this with i've been 100% open about how i feel in this subjet and i've opened thier minds to both sides and/or they've agreed with what i have to say. minorities tend to take advantage of the past instead of learn from and move on and grow from it, not as many whites are racists as they think( i've heard many stories of racism and countered with stories of the same kind from 'my' kind such with as police contacts, boss's, etc.) i hear more racist comments from black people than i do white because, given the past they think it's justified. i've never enslaved anyone or juged anyone based on thier color and should not have to feel guilty or deal with any sort of tension, anger, racism or bullying of any kind. i've heard blacks and hispanics racist comments plenty towards whites like we deserve it and we'rer weak and going to take it or else, but i tell you what, when i stand my ground, even alone against many, the outcome is respect for me.. so what is happening with so many is a test of will and power. it is reversing and it will keep going like ripples in a puddle, back and forth through history until something new and bigger comes along and/or we all somehoe learn to respect each other and have the balls and respected balance to say what we whant without being ignorant. i'm more than happy to answer to any debate here

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
This comments have gotten way off topic. The statement and questions is very simple. Are whites discriminated agianst more than black(which I say are all people of color). The answer is EMPHATICALLY NO. Discrimination deal with prejudice. To pre judge someone of face value aspects of the individual usually means you are prejudicing them based off of race. Racisim is prejudice with power. Racisim and prejudice are not the same. Whites aren't effected not even in the slightest by discrimination, prejudice or racism the way that blacks(all people of color) are. It's a fact and and any statistics you observe will show and prove that. History shows and proves that and todays society show and proves that. It is undisputable and opinions that everyone has can not go agianst actual facts that can be proven with tangible information. Enough said. Peace.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by technical difficulties

you do realize that VERY soon we will not be the majority, but cowering guilt ridden panzies agreeing with and fighting for whatever sounds politically correct

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by technical difficulties

If you want a "White Entertainment Channel", you can just watch any other channel.

I shake my head every time I hear this. There is no network that targets only whites through programming and advertising. They all target a mixture of demographics. BET, simply targets blacks. It's not the same.
Suprisingly good point from someone with such an ignorant stance on this subject. Still though, those channels tend to primarily target white people, given that they're the majority and all. Besides, what shows would this "white entertainment television" have?

When you look up the targeted demographic information from each television network, it reads like this:
Base Demographics:
Persons: 12-34, Persons: 18-24, Persons: 18-34, Persons: 18-49, Persons: 25-54; Women: 18-34, Women: 18-49, Women: 25-54
That was for abc family network. Notice it didn't target by race. Only sex and age. When I buy advertising and select the demographic for my business, it's the same way. I don't select white, I select women 20-35.

When you go to BET, you see another option:
Multicultural Audience(s):
African-American

So as you can see, they target only black people. By the way, you can't select Caucasian under the multicultural audience selections. No network targets programming to only Caucasians. That is such a narrow minded point of view and you're missing the point entirely.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
reply to post by BiggerPicture

You do know that the moors invaded Spain well before then. That is how a blonde hair fair skinned population turned dark hair and brown eyes. Then the Crusades happened and regained certain lands. Know your history as people here have been saying today.

LOL no. First of all most of Europe is and always has been brown eyed and dark haired. I don't know where you are pulling this info from besides the @ss of some nordic superman proponent. The Iberians were noted as having the same features they do now by Greek historians who chronicled the peoples ages before the Muslim invasion. Further dna testing has shown the invasion had little impact on the make up of modern day Spaniards so lets put that silly revisionist history to rest.

Originally posted by TheBlackManIsGod7
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

The moors civilized spain and europe. They brought europe out of its dark ages. Read a book titled "The Golden Age of the Moors." They brought mathematics, classical music, language, science, agriculture and taught them how to build and establish major cities that thrived. Do the history? The moors ruling europe for 700 years was the best thing to happen to Europe.

The Muslims certainly brought things that were helpful to civilization in Europe but to say they brought about the entire civilization and brought the continent out of the dark ages is just as revisionist as what quoted above.
I mean really? There weren't any cities or language or a comprehensive knowledge of agriculture before they arrived?
Come on.

I don't how this turned into a discussion about Spain and the moors but they weren't a single people. They were black Africans, Arabs and the Berbers composed the large portion of the invading army.
edit on 9-3-2012 by paganini because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBlackManIsGod7

statistics are the great mathamatical lie, i live in the real world and see what really happens. i see white people get chased out of city neiborhoods while hearing screams of kill that cracker! while they come up here and pull the race card on EVREYTHING. dont get me wrong, my friends (of color) come here to work hard and leave violence etc. behind them, but i can see all for what it is and even my friends have a hard time differentiating between racism and someone who's just a f-ing dick. i understand the confusion, but when race is the topic of everythying from grades in school to the president, who can blame anyone for having some sort of bias.. we could blame media i guess

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Well of course we are, the blacks have everything handed to them while us working class hero's have to work twice as hard an Uncle Tom

MBF

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I had a black federal employee stealing money that I was paying back a govt loan to pay a man to go to jail in his place on a coc aine trafficking charge. That was in 1999. It took a decade for me to finally get a congressman to have his office audited. He was removed from that office as a result of that audit, but now he is the HEAD of another office now. If that had been me, I would have been thrown UNDER the jail. I'm still fighting the all the mess associated with that one act and will be the rest of my life. Do you think that is fair?

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBlackManIsGod7

i'm sorry i gave you any respect whatsoever in the reply i posted. if my name was ' the white man is god' i'd have a rally going on outside my house right now. kiss my ass you hipocrite

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
to both of you above me.. amen. there is no naacp in a white version, etc. my girlfriends work hired a black girl that lied on her application and fired her. she got a lawer and claimed racism so now she has her job back and can now get away with anything because hiring her back shows fault and if fired again i'm sure there'll be a lawsuit.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Dez87

it's the lazy whiners who get it all

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by robbyraw
reply to post by technical difficulties

you do realize that VERY soon we will not be the majority, but cowering guilt ridden panzies agreeing with and fighting for whatever sounds politically correct
And when whites become the minority, then and only then can they have a "White Television Network".

When you look up the targeted demographic information from each television network, it reads like this:
Base Demographics:
Persons: 12-34, Persons: 18-24, Persons: 18-34, Persons: 18-49, Persons: 25-54; Women: 18-34, Women: 18-49, Women: 25-54
That was for abc family network. Notice it didn't target by race. Only sex and age. When I buy advertising and select the demographic for my business, it's the same way. I don't select white, I select women 20-35.

When you go to BET, you see another option:
Multicultural Audience(s):
African-American

So as you can see, they target only black people. By the way, you can't select Caucasian under the multicultural audience selections. No network targets programming to only Caucasians. That is such a narrow minded point of view and you're missing the point entirely.
Just because a channel says they don't explicity say they mainly target white people, doesn't make it so. Besides, even if you were right, that doesn't make your post concerning BET/WET any less ignorant. Also, based on your previous posts, you're definitely projecting with that last remark.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by MBF

see my 2nd post below you, no it isnt fair at all and i've been tired of everyone living in thier politically correct bubble for far too long now

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   

It's actually more complicated than that. The Romans and the phoenicians invaded North Africa and there's a lot of blonde there, and some of the moors were black Africans, and a combination of differing peoples were among the Moorish invaders. Gemanic tribes were in Spain after the Romans and the Moors came after that.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join