It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Whites More Discriminated Against Than Blacks?

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maslo
"TheWhiteManIsGod". There would be #storm from the first post.

Yet that hat one accurately summates 2000 yrs of oppression and Earth domination

thru to present.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by BiggerPicture

Originally posted by Maslo
"TheWhiteManIsGod". There would be #storm from the first post.

Yet that hat one accurately summates 2000 yrs of oppression and Earth domination

thru to present.

Learn your history. White people started to be dominant civilisation not earlier than during the rennaisance. Before that, they were more often the victims of opression and domination of others.

Do you know how the word "slave" came to be?

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
"White" people the victims of global oppression?

Which planet??

Im referring back to maybe Conquistadors and forward, the delivery of a message from a Palestinian (Jesus Christ) romanized in "White" form and annointed as the son of God and yet God himself in white, human form millions massacred thru 'Crusades' and various 'missionary' sword movements as well as the more recent 'White Man's Burden' which likewise summates USA's current behavior and treatment of the world, at large

historymatters.gmu.edu...

History Matters - yeah

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Maslo

Maslo,

Thank you so much for pointing that out. I have been trying to get people to research real history, not the blatant lies told in public schools that perpetuate racism.

People have no idea what the white race has been through, who they have been enslaved by and the atrocities committed against them.

Every race, at one time or another, has been enslaved.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by pagan_night

People have no idea what the white race has been through

LOL

apparently Stormfront.org community does, though

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Who cares about history?
An assessment of the situation should only include contemporary indicators.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Maslo

It is actually the power of whites which are the minority over all people of color which are the majority. Study population control. Peace

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Also, the military (or at least the navy) promotes on basis of sex and ethnicity. In the last four years I've noticed minorities, philipinos especially, get promoted above whites, regardless of evals and exam results. I personally have been effected by this.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by BiggerPicture

I have never heard of Stormfront.org, is it good, or bad?

edit on 9-3-2012 by pagan_night because: (no reason given)

Okay, I checked out the site, interesting. But even more interesting is that I felt weird looking at that site. Like I would be called white supremest for going on it. I didn't really check it out that close, but I will. How sad I have to feel that way for going to a site that seems to take pride in their race.

I wonder, do any other races feel like they are doing something wrong for going to site that promotes pride in their race?
edit on 9-3-2012 by pagan_night because: Added content

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by CriticalCK

Well that would be fine with me. As long as everyone leaves the history out of it. All I'm trying to point out is that re-arranged history by government has played a huge role in racism.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBlackManIsGod7
reply to post by Maslo

It is actually the power of whites which are the minority over all people of color which are the majority. Study population control. Peace

LOL whites are a minority when the rest of the "races" are portrayed as the "majority" at large against the "white race.

That portrayal... speaks for itself.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Maslo

Also the Black Man is God. That has nothing to do with racism. That's an actual fact. If you've ever studied the bible, and not just the King James, if you've ever studied indenginous cultures across the globe and all religions, then you know that it has always been taught and is still taught. Actually the Freemasons also teach about the true and living God. Yet this is another topic and something most of you couldn't grasp. Peace.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Are you suggesting that white people are the majority across the globe and that the masses of people of color across the globe are the minority? Lol!

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

reply to post by Maslo

Also the Black Man is God. That has nothing to do with racism. That's an actual fact. If you've ever studied the bible, and not just the King James, if you've ever studied indenginous cultures across the globe and all religions, then you know that it has always been taught and is still taught. Actually the Freemasons also teach about the true and living God. Yet this is another topic and something most of you couldn't grasp. Peace.

I get were you're coming from. I just saw "Evan Allmighty" with Morgan Freeman yesterday in the TV.
Obviously the movie was based on facts.

Bazinga

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by NuminousCosmos
I have never been racially repressed, attacked by clowns in white hoods, nor have I been sold into slavery. This is one white man who thinks those other white men need to learn history and actually understand what discrimination against color really means.

Many, most, black people I know have never been attacked by clowns in white hoods, nor sold into slavery, either.

This is one white man who thinks YOU should learn about slave history properly. And maybe learn that whites also were enslaved by whites. Just like blacks were also enslaved by blacks. How long ago these things happened is irrelevant, unless you intend to argue one race plight is more important than another.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Are you suggesting that white people are the majority across the globe and that the masses of people of color across the globe are the minority? Lol!

Why single out the whites but amass the "colors"

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   

LoL enough said

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightstalker78

Originally posted by ILikeStars

Originally posted by nightstalker78
The 'people' you speak of are minorities.They're always willing to blame someone else.

I hope I read this wrong. Lucky for everyone involved ATS is not a full contact sport.

Minorities are always willing to blame someone else?

Seriously, you need to clarify yourself or re-adjust your opinion maker.

edit on 9-3-2012 by ILikeStars because: to be nicer than I was being

If you're American then you'll know what I mean.Here it's always whitey's fault they can't get a good job.Even though they've made no effort to do so.And no,I'm not just speaking of blacks.

To clarify... I've been passed over for promotions for less qualified people who were not white.

Are you sure that it is the minorities who are always willing to blame someone else?

Are you sure you didn't get those promotions because of your lack of social skills and possibly deficient intrapersonal relationship skills?

By your own stated logic above you got passed over for promotions by people you said "made no effort to do so (get a good job)".

If they made no effort to get a good job, then how did they get the job you feel you should have had and were more qualified for?

Did someone actually tell you that they were given the job because they were less white than you were???
edit on 9-3-2012 by ILikeStars because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

I appreciate your honesty and agree with you 100%. One of the main reasons for my leaving the Military was the discrimination against whites. The sad thing is I only look white but am part Hispanic and American Indian.
It saddens my heart that my children will have to deal with this in their life time. By the way my ancestors started out as indentured servants in this country but hard work and perseverance won out in the end.

peace is a hard sell

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Whites are being discriminated against much more than blacks in my opinion.

The black people sold the black people into slavery because , apparently , their clan got their butt whooped. That was the culture in Africa, you lost the war? You were either slaughtered or used in slavery.

Was slavery wrong? Yes.

I do not see how people are tired of hearing about slavery. We got past it , how about you move forward now?

Whites were slaves , Asians were slaves , Blacks were slaves , Indians were slaves (South American cultures). I mean get over it, everyone has been enslaved. You arent special.

----

Just to be a nuisance , i would like to state if Blacks get a "Black Entertainment Channel" , i would like to see a "White Entertainment Channel" and a White history month. Thanks.

----

Just to state , i could careless if your black or hispanic in my daily life. If you don't hold up to standards , then your just as bad as the next guy down the road. I could careless your skin color. You get treated like any one else by me , but i am stating this mainly for argument fact. Rarely do i argue about race because race is the most insignifiant thing to me and i could careless.
edit on 9-3-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join