It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skills Learned in Past Lives

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ottobot

I have no idea what it is that Im after in the drawers. The experience of the house actually took a strange turn one time, somewhat showing me eventually what the whole purpose of the whole experience was....and to me, it was a connection I had to make between that phase of existence into this one, with the kids I have here. It went from what seemed like old memories, to shifting with this life. In my last experience of this house, I had found the key (or gotten to it before I would wake, I would always wake before getting to the key) and then I heard a voice.....it was my daughter, that I have now. So I run to her voice, to find her in the bathroom, in the bathtub, with my other two children, they looked tired, barely awake, and on the floor lay 3 grown men, who also looked tired or even dead, not sure, for I woke at that instance. I dont experience this house any more and there is so much more to the experiences of this house, starting when I was young in my dreams.

Now that I think about it, I have no idea why I I felt it was Saturn, I guess it was just that, a feeling?

Its interesting hearing about others experiences, what ever they may be.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Was your last "house" experience before your children had been born?

I would interpret the three men on the ground as being the children's previous bodies. The bathtub and the lethargy of the children, to me, could be related to their births into this particular lifetime and the shift from their old bodies to their "clean" and new bodies. But, that's just what I get from an outsider's perspective.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I had a very vivid dream about Dwight D. Eisenhower the other day. I was his great-niece by the name of Margaret, called Maggie, arriving at his [rather large] house. The house had many wood panelings throughout and I got the sense that it was from the late 1800s or early 1900s. I was wearing a mustard yellow traveling suit and a pillbox hat with a net-like veil off the top. I looked in the mirror in the hallways as I entered the house and saw that I had shoulder-length auburn hair and was probably mid-20's.

I went to find "Uncle" and he was in a large library/den room, sitting at a baby grand. He was in his shirtsleeves, but wearing suspenders. I apologized for being late for my visit because my train had been delayed, but I had also stopped to visit someone (my mother?) in Pittsburgh.

He said it was no worry and invited me to sit on a large leather couch. We sat, Eisenhower and I, talking on the couch and he was telling me that he had been eager to tell me something amazing that he had learned. I thought it was funny that he couldn't have told me over the phone, but he was kind of whispering and his face was flushed and he grabbed a parcel of papers off of a shelf to show me.

I started to reach for the papers and the house started shaking and he said, "Just a minute, Maggie." and left the room. I sat there waiting for him, the house had gotten dark, and I started calling for him and I looked into the room he had gone into (adjacent to the library), and he was not there, even though there were no exits to the room.

The dream then shifted to some war scenario, but I was no longer the same person.

I do not know what to think of this dream.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join