It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why obama's association with Derrick Bell Matters

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by David9176
Obama wishes he was half the muslim marxist Bush was!

Look...he even likes to dance with them!!!

Unbelievable! Obama may be talking his Muslim talk, but George Bush does the Arabic walk!

In all seriousness, unbelievable video. This, in fact IS a bombshell. Was it found on Breitbart?

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

Was it found on Breitbart?

Yep, Breitbart's site is now doing major investigating into Bush's Muslim ties. Hannity is doing an expose on it tomorrow...making good on that fair and balanced reporting.

All the jokes aside....

IMAGINE if this were Obama instead of Bush.

There would be 6000 threads here on it....all hell would break loose.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Yep, Breitbart's site is now doing major investigating into Bush's Muslim ties. Hannity is doing an expose on it tomorrow...making good on that fair and balanced reporting.

So the major controversy - - - the Big Deal - - - the Smoking Gun.

Is who they talked to? Who they spent some time discussing different viewpoints - - etc.

Really?

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Is who they talked to? Who they spent some time discussing different viewpoints - - etc. Really?

Yep, and apparently we need 50 threads to talk about it!

Sadly, it's going to get worse. Months away from election day.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

Is who they talked to? Who they spent some time discussing different viewpoints - - etc. Really?

Yep, and apparently we need 50 threads to talk about it!

Sadly, it's going to get worse. Months away from election day.

"But" - - isn't that the best thing one of the world's top leaders can and should do?

Am I confused?

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

"But" - - isn't that the best thing one of the world's top leaders can and should do? Am I confused?

Ah ok, i think we weren't talking about the same thing. Yes, this is Bush kissing the saudi king
s behind on a visit there a few years ago....most likely about oil. I was just making the point that there was no uproar that Bush was a muslim and the same people accusing Obama of the same thing never said a word.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

Did he run for POTUS? But thanks for the enlightening post on Dr King. Never heard that statement before. Pretty Nanny Statish if you ask me.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

"But" - - isn't that the best thing one of the world's top leaders can and should do? Am I confused?

Ah ok, i think we weren't talking about the same thing. Yes, this is Bush kissing the saudi king
s behind on a visit there a few years ago....most likely about oil. I was just making the point that there was no uproar that Bush was a muslim and the same people accusing Obama of the same thing never said a word.

Well - - Bush Lite - - - is just such a "fantastic" story on to itself. Truly a "face palm"

Is anyone still wearing "rose colored glasses" - - that prevents them from seeing Cheney?

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by mastahunta

Holding hands!!!

Somebodies getting pregnant...

If you knew anything about Arab culture you wouldn't embarrass your self like that

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender

Originally posted by mastahunta

Holding hands!!!

Somebodies getting pregnant...

If you knew anything about Arab culture you wouldn't embarrass your self like that

Think the blame bush syndrome
is still in effect..

When pointing out an obvious flaw in Obama
it goes back to BUSH DID IT..

How this is logical I do not know..

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

It's a bombshell? Totally not the same thing as Obama bowing and scraping. At least Bush was having fun and being diplomatic at the same time, and no bowing or scraping. They did run to get that sword out of his hands though at the end.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nana2
White people: You think obama cares about you at all? Everything is showing how he ONLY cares for people of color. It is getting harder and harder for both him and his wife to hide their racism, and their desire to divide this country on ravial lines.

Racists do racist things.
As a white person, I do not see how Obama or his wife? have discriminated against me.
Do you have anything better than an old video of Obama saying nice things about someone you do not know?
That is not racism.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

Well Obama is a better dancer than Bush, I will give him that. At least what I saw when he danced with Ellen.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nana2
I think "cares for" may have been a little too mild. Angry people like this "care for" very few, even their own. Whatever his agenda is for black people, it is obvious and it ain't pretty.

Wait, so Obama is racist against black people?

Do any of you have any idea what you are actually doing here?

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

When pointing out an obvious flaw in Obama it goes back to BUSH DID IT..

Spare me the BS.

If it was Obama in this video instead of Bush, we'd be hearing screams that he's a Muslim.....endless threads for sure. Chain emails up the wazoo....Fox News field day.

Party time...excellent.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
Bell was clearly a radical and that was the motivation to conceal information regarding the connection.

Reality should be your friend.
Having seen this video on PBS 4 years ago and MSNBC twice in the last year I have to finally accept the fact that you just accept anything you are told. A public video is out there. People have shown it. People have seen it. Someone tells you it was hidden and you come here and repeat that it was hidden.
Why?
Does the truth suck too much?

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
reply to post by spyder550

Critical race theory does not even come close to the concept of diversity.

Did not take long for this snake to eat itself.

So, you simply must share with us how you come by your expertise on what is Critical Race Theory.
Either you are an authority on the topic or making things up. I am willing to believe you are an expert. I just need to know how you learned so much about it.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
it only matters because dumbart just proved obama went to harvard

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

take that birthers

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Unless ...

Some people might think the video and audio were inserted.

What a bombshell THAT would be !!

Was Obama ever mentioned by name by other people in the video ?

link   
reply to post by smurfy

It is about people who are communist buddies of Obama, which Bell happened to be, just like Jeremiah Wright and his Liberation Theology and the James Cone connection. Obama himself said that he likes to hang with the communists, the radicals, etc.

link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

Well Obama is a better dancer than Bush, I will give him that. At least what I saw when he danced with Ellen.

I haven't seen Obama dance....but i think most people could do a bit better than Bush....except for maybe me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join