It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear: The Illuminati, EBE's and WWIII

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Mr. Lear,

I know that others members here at ATS, as well as I, do appreciate the time you are taking to answer questions that plague us. I wanted to know more of the relations between MJ-12, the Illuminati, EBE's and the Third World War.

1) What's your theory on the the EBE's manipulating the world's governments, so that there will be an eventual collision course between the world's superpowers?

2) In what way would this end of the world catastrophe benefit them?

3) If they are so advanced, why do they need the help of the CIA, MJ-12, the Illuminati and why don't they reveal themselves to the public?

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Intelearthling
Mr. Lear,

I know that others members here at ATS, as well as I, do appreciate the time you are taking to answer questions that plague us. I wanted to know more of the relations between MJ-12, the Illuminati, EBE's and the Third World War.

1) What's your theory on the the EBE's manipulating the world's governments, so that there will be an eventual collision course between the world's superpowers?

2) In what way would this end of the world catastrophe benefit them?

3) If they are so advanced, why do they need the help of the CIA, MJ-12, the Illuminati and why don't they reveal themselves to the public?

1. Possible, I don't know
2. I doubt if there will be an end of the world catastrophe.
3. If they use those agencies, they only use those agencies to help keep the secret. They don't reveal themselves to the public for the simple reason that we (the public) are not supposed to know that they exist. Ever.

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 07:33 AM
link   

1. Possible, I don't know
2. I doubt if there will be an end of the world catastrophe.
3. If they use those agencies, they only use those agencies to help keep the secret. They don't reveal themselves to the public for the simple reason that we (the public) are not supposed to know that they exist. Ever.

Now, you state that this is all an experiment. Well if it is, and they are using some form of scientific method to run a program for sample outcomes, then there is an end point correct?

You allude in another post to "draining of the seas to harvest any lost souls." If they do not want us to know they exist, then how do they go about draining the seas or other extreme methods of recovery?

Would they do that while all other souls were "bottled up"? Say as they were preparing this planet for the next phase of experimentation?

If so then they must have a "end of the world" event, in order to contain the masses and prep the planet for it's next go round? No?

Just the way my mind is looking at it, feel free to correct me, I'm interested in seeing this viewpoint from where you're standing sir.

The Seeker

new topics

join