It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secrets Revealed !

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I'm going to go off on a "big" shot here and try to put the pieces together...I'll probably be well off base but maybe the OP can nit-pick through my post and tell me if i am on the right track. I know this will sound ridiculous and it does to me too but i'm going to give it a shot anyways...

So here goes...

The Knights Templar and Priory of Sion held the secrets to the Holy Grail and Alchemy. The Holy Grail is the location of a person who is currently buried but will rise again, this person (being) coming from the true origins of Heaven, which is the Pleiades Star System. The English and French were in a heavy war with each other, the french being the victors. The defeat to the English spurred on the rebuilding of their navy. This set the course for the King to borrow £1.2million to rebuild and become the worlds biggest navy. This money was loaned with interest and the formation of the BOE, ultimately by the French.

William Paterson (Scotsman who "formed" the BOE) used this proposal by the french to establish a corporation where the BOE lent money to the King. In 1694, the BOE was formed and had the controlling rights to the UK currency. England was still at war with Scotland until the act of the union in 1707. The act of union took place and shortly after wards the RBS was formed under the guise of Archibald Campbell, who was working for the King. The RBS was to be used as a method of attempting control of Scotland's economy and expansion into England, however, this was stopped and wasn't allowed to resume until the 1970's except inside the "City of London".

The City of London was established prior to the formation of the BOE but its original intention was to provide a sanctuary of protection from the British Royals and the commoners whilst they exerted their influence on the Empire.

The Knights Templar and Priory of Sion, which was an integral part of keeping the secrets of creation, resurrection and alchemy from the hands of others was formed around 1077, they were formed by the French Royals at the time. They kept secret truths that should have prospered humanity.

The Masons now reside in the "City" and have a controlling situation of the world economies. The RBS, which was owned by the Royals was seized by the UK Government on behalf of the Knights Templar in the "City" through a pre-planned attack on removing control from the Monarchy.

The "City" is still a private "country" exempt from UK Law and Regulation, that acts as the security for the Government of the UK.

This controlling "City" is part of the largest control mechanism on Earth that not only keeps the secrets of the global financial situation but also every major war, oil prices, gold prices, pharmaceuticals, religion, creationism and salvation.

The "City" of London is the most powerful "country" on Earth and will be and has been for hundreds of years...
edit on 9/3/12 by jrmcleod because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by II HAL II

Christopher Wren built the church, he was a Mason.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by InTheFlesh1980
Is that a 'Holy Hand Grenade' in her hand????

1,2...5!
edit on 9-3-2012 by butcherguy because: Wouldn't you know it, I spelled the number one wrong.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

LOL St. Margaret, the namesake of the church we are discussing was originally from Antioch!

This must be the secret! The dragon is guarding the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch!

We can wield this holiest of weapons to blow our enemies to tiny bits!

Good find, sir!

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Had a brief look around.

Looks like the Illuminati runs drugs (heroin/coc aine) into Britain and around the globe through Twining's Tea. Nice touch right across the street to the 'Royal Courts of Justice' [LOL], surrounded by bankers, their lawyers, luciferians, and the Queen, eh?

Opiated Chinamen propping up the Lion. Heyyy! Isn't that the same Royal Seal as on the Marlboro packs, etc., sure is... The 'ILLUMINATI SEAL OF APPROVAL'

Right there for all to see.

'Outer Temple', Bee's(Queen), & Bank.

Just look at every building and institution that doesn't cater to the rich (restaurants and wine/cigars), it's the seat of the Beast.

Directly across the street.

Looks like others seem to know, too. Hmmm, wonder why? LOL. Sounds like their talking 'code' to me.

But Wolfe, a self-confessed addict who has been blamed for leading Doherty into coc aine and heroin addiction, claimed he and Miss Whitehead had not taken anything illegal. ''We were drinking lovely Twinings tea and all of that.' he said. 'She had not done drugs that night.' Slurring his words and unsteady on his feet, 41-year-old Wolfe added: 'Robin's thing was art. When we were together we were helping each other stay sober.
www.dailymail.co.uk...

Peter Wolfe must be involved in the distribution of heroin out of the City of London. His get-out-of-jail-free card, 'Twining's, Twining's', haha.

Wolfman alright.

Former Beatle Sir Paul McCartney has revealed he once tried heroin at the height of the legendary band's success. "I didn't realise I'd taken it - I was just handed something and smoked it," he told Uncut magazine, adding: "It didn't do anything for me."

Sir Paul also revealed that he and fellow Beatle John Lennon had dabbled with another addictive substance during their schooldays - tea.

"We'd stuff some Twining Tea in a pipe, smoke that and write songs."
news.bbc.co.uk...

Damn, 'Sir Paul' Illuminist, you in the know, too?

Thanks, Hal, appreciate it.

edit on 9-3-2012 by Untermenschen Rebell because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by HowardCrane

Interesting person.... worth looking into, and worth looking into his other buildings, maybe there is a connection... somewhere?

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Also the Monument.

It is interesting that St. Margaret's and St. Paul's had to be rebuilt by Wren because of the Great Fire which he memorializes here.
edit on 9-3-2012 by HowardCrane because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by jrmcleod

I hate to nit pick after such a good post but France didn't really win the Hundred Years War. The Hundred Years War ended because of war in England between the Houses of York and Lancaster rather than because of any ultimate French victory - indeed the entire war was fought in France and at sea (although England dominated the sea after the Battle of Sleuys, right at the start of the conflict). Indeed, it was this battle that allowed the war to be fought in France in its entirety.

Sorry for going off topic but as a history buff i find these things rather important (sad of me i know). Other than that, great post

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   

What the heck is on top of that monument?

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doodle19815

What the heck is on top of that monument?

looks like an antenna or weather station I don't know..

the skull and bones underneath are interesting.. like a Jolly Roger

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Doodle19815

Not exactly sure. Looks like some sort of sun representation maybe. The monument was also built to be a telescope. Wren also built the Royal Observatory where the Prime Meridian lies. He also was Surveyor of Westminster Abbey.

This dude built everything.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

The device on top is a wind speed/direction meter and probably a barometer of some sort as the monument was built to be used to measure barometric pressure.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Found this -

Wren and Hooke built the monument to double-up as a scientific instrument. It has a central shaft meant for use as a zenith telescope and for use in gravity and pendulum experiments that connects to an underground laboratory for observers to work (accessible from the present-day ticket booth). Vibrations from heavy traffic on Fish Hill rendered the experimental conditions unsuitable. A hinged lid in the urn covers the opening to the shaft. The steps in the shaft of the tower are all six inches high, allowing them to be used for barometric pressure studies.

I don't know. Just thinking out loud.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

That's because London burnt down in the great fire and he was commissioned with the rebuilding (as our greatest architect at the time) - that is one aspect of it that i definitely do not see conspiracy in. Just wished they gave the job to the best qualified these days too!

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flavian
reply to post by jrmcleod

I hate to nit pick after such a good post but France didn't really win the Hundred Years War. The Hundred Years War ended because of war in England between the Houses of York and Lancaster rather than because of any ultimate French victory - indeed the entire war was fought in France and at sea (although England dominated the sea after the Battle of Sleuys, right at the start of the conflict). Indeed, it was this battle that allowed the war to be fought in France in its entirety.

Sorry for going off topic but as a history buff i find these things rather important (sad of me i know). Other than that, great post

Indeed, your right, i was referring mainly to the naval Battle of Beachy Head. This defeat to the English basically catalysed the lending of huge sums to the King and the resulting formation of the BOE.

I know i'm putting 2 and 2 together and getting 10 but with so many links to The Knights Templar and modern life throughout London, one has to look at the most unlikely as being likely because the likely clearly isnt right...

If that makes sense

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doodle19815
Found this -

Wren and Hooke built the monument to double-up as a scientific instrument. It has a central shaft meant for use as a zenith telescope and for use in gravity and pendulum experiments that connects to an underground laboratory for observers to work (accessible from the present-day ticket booth). Vibrations from heavy traffic on Fish Hill rendered the experimental conditions unsuitable. A hinged lid in the urn covers the opening to the shaft. The steps in the shaft of the tower are all six inches high, allowing them to be used for barometric pressure studies.

I don't know. Just thinking out loud.

Very good spot - this would really fit in with Wren being a founder of the Royal Society (science for those that do not know, rather than shadowy aristocratic club like it sounds).

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Flavian

Yes, I understand that part of it. I'm not implying there is a conspiracy here. I just find it interesting that many of his most famous buildings never would have even come to fruition if the fire hadn't happened. Including the church that HAL has indicated holds importance.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I read that Gog Magog where the guardians of the City of London. Do they fit into this game in some way?

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I really wish we had a list of all the things written on Plantation Ln. Would be really neat to look up all the listed buildings and such.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join