It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secrets Revealed !

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by II HAL II

What a great thread HAL. It finally convinced me to create an ATS account so I can participate.

By writing on the floor do you mean the Cosmati Pavement at Westminster Abbey perchance?

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Thanks for getting me to join. So I read your last message and I'm pretty sure that I got Plantation Lane from it.

I don't know how this relates to the thread so I will let some others help me out.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Neat, my interest is piqued. I'll check this when I get home from work.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by HowardCrane

Thanks, I'm glad you joined.

I like your thinking but that's not it, there is a clue in my previous post.
edit on 9-3-2012 by II HAL II because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by inverseofkratos

No problem...

mmmmm interesting, wonder what could be there.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Well I missed the clue (and still don't see it if someone could show me what I missed it would be appreciated) but the others have deciphered Plantation Lane.

At one end of Plantation Lane is St. Margaret Patten's Church. There is a very large piece of art along the side of the street, of the moon, entitled "Time and Tide". Then at the other end is Minster Court with its 3 horse statues in front.
edit on 9-3-2012 by HowardCrane because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   

My spelling in the first paragraph of my post on page 5 is very bad... too bad maybe?

You seem to be in the correct place... and what you are seeing is mostly relevant.... of course there was another clue I gave on page 5.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
you said that the writing is on the floor. I think that is what your referring to. I just needed help with plantation lane.

This is located in the church

www.geolocation.ws...:Ancient%20floor%20memorial%20within%20St%20Margaret%20Pattens%20-%20geograph.org.uk%20-%201709085.jpg/-/en

edit on 9-3-2012 by inverseofkratos because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Ah yes I see now.

Well I haven't found the writing on the floor yet. But St. Margaret (Margaret the Virgin) was swallowed by a dragon which she was able to escape from.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   

I found it, thanks to yourself no doubt!

It was hard to see at first in google maps, but I saw the writing on Plantation Lane. When I searched for it I came upon one of your previous posts.

Street 4 is Plantation lane this has a slat floor which has golden writing on the surface.. it has very random name of places and building but also every degree of masonry from 1 to 33 and there corresponding title is written on the floor. Also written here are several masonic lodges

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   

DO you have a source for that?

You guys are quick, the only thing I got so far are insurance under-writers in Plantation Place.

I am so enjoying this "tour" of places in London. I love the pictures in the two posts above mine.
edit on 9-3-2012 by Doodle19815 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Doodle19815

You can see it in google maps.

It is my understanding that Plantation Lane is a new road so the writing shouldn't be that old.

Found a good picture for you.

www.flickr.com...

Also that quote in my previous post is from HAL himself from this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Hal said that we were in the right place with the church so I went for what was in the church.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   

edit on 9-3-2012 by inverseofkratos because: double post

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Some advice for those who want to play along, but got here a little later. We have been using Google Maps to tour London. So you will want to use that in your search.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by HowardCrane

Some advice for those who want to play along, but got here a little later. We have been using Google Maps to tour London. So you will want to use that in your search.

can you summarize what happened so far?

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by II HAL II

1. Knights Templar Secret
2. Masonic link?
3. RBS link?
4. Strange statue alignments
5. An area of London the Queen herself has to get permission to enter.
6. Dragons guarding the City treasure

Also, the document Jrmcleod posted is very interesting, thanks.

Think how items 1 & 3 are linked, how 5 & 6 are linked, and to a lesser extent how 2 & 4 are linked.

So how does this intertwine with the "writing on the floor"? I can't piece them together as I can't make since out of the writing on the floor. Do you have us on the scent of treasure Hal?

Or are we, as someone suggested, looking for the DNA link "Holy Grail" that the Templars may have held?

2 and 3 have ? behind them so I am not sure you are including them seriously.

Does the Queen rule over Scotland? I know the money in London is not her own, so perhaps it has to do with the way RBS handles money for her?

Link to jrmcleod find

edit on 9-3-2012 by Doodle19815 because: to add link

Edit again sorry - Perhaps the Queen is the "Holy Grail"?
edit on 9-3-2012 by Doodle19815 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

Ok.

So at the Temple Bar we found:

The temple bar memorial, which has a dragon on top.
The memorial sits directly in front of the Royal Bank of Scotland and the Royal Courts of Justice.
We learned that all of the buildings in this area, which includes more then just the two I named, were originally owned by the Knights Templar.
We learned that the Queen has to get permission from the Lord Mayor to enter this area. i.e. Temple Bar.

So we know that the Knights Templar were in charge of this area at the entrance to London, where even the Queen's authority is not honored, and that there is one of the largest banks in the world here today guarded by a dragon statue.

That was all for our first stop and then we moved on to Plantation Ln.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
So are you suggesting that an Actual Dragon is guarding a Treasure which is held in RBS and that the Queen needs to get hold of the Dragon so she can have the treasure?

Its like Smog sitting atop that pile of treasure in the Hobbit..

I guess St. George will be making an appearance soon?

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Just a quick question. does that have anything to do with a sword and a petrified King? If not I'm totally off
edit on 9-3-2012 by Hellas because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join