It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secrets Revealed !

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by II HAL II

Are you saying Roxy is touring?

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I have to say, it amazes me how quick some of you are able to decode things on a fly and find stuff on the internet. This is like totally interesting.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by EfficientP
reply to post by Doodle19815

Whose to say the OP couldn't have just played most you, who are not in the know, for suckers? This could be the most brilliant way for cronies to send code messages to each other and covering it up as a random lil game. Whose to say only 2 or 3 dudes in this thread know what's up while the rest of you just got played and gave them perfect cover?

Conspiracy Apophenia Power + 4

Now that I think about it...that makes sense to me.

but i'll stick around and watch the game anyhow.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
There is a weird dichotomy in this picture

It sort of appears that art influences science. Look at the masks on the right and then directly after that if you are going up you see the skull on the left.

Art on the right science on the left. Which hemisphere of your brain controls what to the best of our knowledge?

Also you have to take the perspective of the statue, what is it facing? If you were standing right where she is what would you see?

Lots of interesting stuff here and would love to find where this is going.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by subject1145

You made me have a second look. What is in the bottom left corner? It looks like an old movie reel.

(I know this is surely off topicc, I apologize)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

I can't tell, what is she facing?

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doodle19815

You made me have a second look. What is in the bottom left corner? It looks like an old movie reel.

Gears, block & tackle/pulley, hammer, blacksmiths pliers/tongs - basic machines.
edit on 8-3-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by II HAL II
I have to go for a few hours but I'm very impressed with how fast you have all found a lot of information... let's recap -

1. Knights Templar Secret
2. Masonic link?
3. RBS link?
4. Strange statue alignments
5. An area of London the Queen herself has to get permission to enter.
6. Dragons guarding the City treasure

Also, the document Jrmcleod posted is very interesting, thanks.

Think how items 1 & 3 are linked, how 5 & 6 are linked, and to a lesser extent how 2 & 4 are linked.

One and three are linked because the Templars are thought to have created the modern banking system. I would guess that you believe they actually own the banking system.

I would guess that the treasures in the city are being guarded by the dragons. The fact that the queen needs permission to enter means that the queen isn't privy to the treasure. She is also kept away from the secrets and powers of the dragon. When she is in town, she needs permission to enter the city. That tells me that the treasures are especially guarded under certain circumstances.

Two and four? I could go in many directions here. The fact that Stone Masons are thought to be masters of their craft means either Masons didn't build the statue as the alignment isn;t perfect in their fashion OR that they built the statue in a strange alignment for a reason.

Are you saying that the secrets of the Templars involve a woman?

I'm just having a little fun here.,
edit on 8-3-2012 by cry93 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-3-2012 by cry93 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

She is facing the RBS - Royal Bank of Scotland. not sure if its a certain point on the building, but yeah.

I looked where he is facing, its The Royal Courts of Justice, on the spot where he is 'looking' there is a sign on the building, ill get a pic up.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Anishnaabe

Oh, okay.

Thank you.

That sheds a little light on the STRAND issue then.

Thank you.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Will someone please please remind my tired (and fevered) head what that supposed line is that connects knight templar things together. It was in the Dan Brown book. Oui Vey, I can't believe I can't remember it.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
The strand is probably some sort of code for DNA. A certain bloodline.

Again, the fact that The Queen needs permission to enter is interesting.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by cry93

When she is in town, she needs permission to enter the city.

no she doesn't.

That tells me that the treasures are especially guarded under certain circumstances.

I guess you'll have to find some other justification now.

edit on 8-3-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

No, not really. I still see this being connected to a woman.

A newly discovered painting last year? That statue reminds me of that painting.

Is the dragon guarding the lady-like figure?

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
It might be possible that Dragon is a Griffin?

Birch's statue of a griffin tops the present-day Temple Bar marker in front of the Royal Courts of Justice.

source

Not that that makes much difference. Where did the OP go anyway? Jeesh, How can you start a thread like this and then disappear. Drop us a crumb. I have several "theories" brewing in my head but I want to be pointed in the right direction. I have to go back to real life tomorrow. I was so hoping to see this all the way through.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Closer image.

I wonder if whats on the shield has to do with anything?

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I done a google search on why the queen needs permission and came across this link not sure if it's connected wideshut.co.uk... Gives an insight as to why she is not but I'm curious whether what that website shows is connected to this post at all

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

It was actually 47. The number in the book was 42 due only to a printing error.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by II HAL II
All of the posts above have some relevance, however, if Magnivea could post a screen shot of what he/she is seeing maybe that would help... or if anyone can, I'm no good at posting pics on ATS.

It's like ABC but ?B?.

Why is the face on that statue blurred....

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Anishnaabe

that's a nice image...i don't see many flattering images of Dragon's...does that stand atop the rest of the monument?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join