It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secrets Revealed !

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
The item that the Queen is holding in her hand is one I have seen before. My Grandfather had one of these that opens up and inside are Mason symbols (pyramids and such, it has been a while since I have seen it). I have no idea how that could relate but just thought it was worth a mention.

E.T.A. Why is the mans face blurred out on the other side? I don't see much of interest on this street except a sign that says controlled zone and beautiful architect designs. Oh, how I would love to go there. (Thanks for the tour of London's streets if nothing else.)
edit on 8-3-2012 by Doodle19815 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I have to go for a few hours but I'm very impressed with how fast you have all found a lot of information... let's recap -

1. Knights Templar Secret
2. Masonic link?
3. RBS link?
4. Strange statue alignments
5. An area of London the Queen herself has to get permission to enter.
6. Dragons guarding the City treasure

Also, the document Jrmcleod posted is very interesting, thanks.

Think how items 1 & 3 are linked, how 5 & 6 are linked, and to a lesser extent how 2 & 4 are linked.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
nevermind
edit on 8/3/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: nvm

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by II HAL II

A hell of a lot of temples in the district. The Temple Bar, TheTemple church, The inner Temple, The outter Temple. and everything relatable. I don't know a thing about that place so, could someone indulge me, if they feel like it of course.

...nevermind

edit on 8-3-2012 by XLR8R because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

It's like ABC but ?B?.

Hi Hal. Could it be A-R-C. Are you trying to say that is where the Arc of the Covenant is?

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by FoJAk

Good call

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doodle19815
The item that the Queen is holding in her hand is one I have seen before.

It is called an Orb - it is a religious symbol showing Christ's dominance over the earth by way of a cross atop a globe, and is carried to show the sovereign is the defender of the faith as leader of the CoE.

Historically it comes from a Roman symbol from the Christian era of the Emperor holding the world in his hands.

So it is certainly full of imagery and historical significance for those who choose to believe such things.

If you grandfather had a spherical container that had some other stuff in it that is something completely different.
edit on 8-3-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Thank you for that info. This Orb is similar but his was a lot bigger. We were never supposed to touch it and I only ever saw it opened twice. It has been passed down a few times and my brother will get it in time. (Always has to go to the men
)

Anyhow, when I saw her holding the orb it reminded me of his. You are probably right and they are not related in the least.

To anyone else, Does this maybe have to do with the Crown Jewels being close by? Knights Templar treasure held by the Crown?

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doodle19815
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Thank you for that info. This Orb is similar but his was a lot bigger. We were never supposed to touch it and I only ever saw it opened twice. It has been passed down a few times and my brother will get it in time. (Always has to go to the men
)

What a cool little artifact - so thanks for that in return!

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
The scepter and the orb look remarkably like the orb (the apple of eden) and scepter from Assassins Creed. This reminds me a lot of the puzzles they placed in their games.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Does Strand possibly refer to strand of DNA? Maybe the Templar blood line?

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Uh-Oh, Will OP and his little game make him the second member of ATS besides Jared Lee Loughner to give ATS some unwanted press?

I remember on C2C, co-owner of ATS, something like that, had to give speech about how he felt about them coming out with evidence that this guy was a member of the forum.

When OP hits the fan everyone of you playing this game will be automatically incriminated in what went down and you will remember I told you so?

Ok, Ok, maybe I'm just turning into a hardcore conspiracy theorist.... but you know it could end up being true. But, now, I don't think so. They read that last part and the aborted the plan because of me. So, if it doesn't happen, it will be caused I saved the day. Yes, Thank me when it doesn't come true.

edit on 8-3-2012 by EfficientP because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by EfficientP

I was going to say something but thought better of it. The DON"T FEED THE TROLLS sign flashed in my head.

Carry on.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Doodle19815

Whose to say the OP couldn't have just played most you, who are not in the know, for suckers? This could be the most brilliant way for cronies to send code messages to each other and covering it up as a random lil game. Whose to say only 2 or 3 dudes in this thread know what's up while the rest of you just got played and gave them perfect cover?

Conspiracy Apophenia Power + 4

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Here's a couple of links. I don't know if they will help or not but I have to get back to work.

www.jimbatty.com...
harrypotter.wikia.com...

Yeah yeah, I know it's Harry Potter but it's a Bank, London, and a Dragon guarding it. Maybe Magic? Philosophers stone? Safest Bank in all the Wzardly/Templar world? Someone help me piece together thoughts on this. It all fits together.
edit on 8-3-2012 by coldfiremx because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by EfficientP

Now when you word it like that I get ya. However just throwing out there people are going to go to jail is a little over the top.

I personally am enjoying the "Game". I never really get into these things but I am home sick today. I have nothing better to do. Now if the police show up at my door, they are going to have a real hard time proving I am a spy or whatever. They are only going to find Facebook, Pogo, and ATS in my files, so good luck.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

So in taking my own virtual tour I saw the Australian High Commission with this lovely picture link because it's huge which looks to me to be Poseidon and the 4 horses (of the apocalypse? probably), there's also a church with a statue that I can't seem to find a good picture of.

The connection between the Queen having to ask permission I thought was only in the central banking square mile of London, so I looked up the central bank, and that's still a ways down the street. However, I noticed that 5 almost 6 streets converge on the Bank of England. Well, like the bank, Strand has a bit of a convergence as well–Royal Courts, London School of Economics and Poli Sci, and of course the BBC.

SO the BBC occupies The Bush House (Hey look at that
) and has a nice statue, as it should (marking out the territory was my first thought with the mason/alignment connection)

and another

I can't find a closer picture of these guys, but the message I get from this is "Let's work hand in hand"

Also found this interesting

The BBC World Service occupies the Centre Block, North East and South East wings. However, the BBC World Service is moving to Broadcasting House in 2012, with most of the remaining language services relocating by March, and the English news network by August

wiki

So The illuminati/reptilians/bushes/bloodlines say let's work together with the monarchy? Or another combination

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by subject1145
The scepter and the orb look remarkably like the orb (the apple of eden) and scepter from Assassins Creed. This reminds me a lot of the puzzles they placed in their games.

lol - well there are a lot of things that are more or less round or more-or-less straight....so it's not too hard to read into it almost any significance you want!

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by II HAL II
20, 8, 5, 19, 5, 3, 18, 5, 20, 19, 15, 6, 20, 8, 5, 11, 14, 9, 7, 8, 20, 19, 20, 5, 13, 16, 12, 1, 18, 1, 18, 5, 20, 15, 2, 5, 18, 5, 22, 5, 1, 12, 5, 4

nodnoL pots tsriF

This message was left to me while on an adventure to diScover a different mystery, which I can not tell you about yet, due to time constraints.

probably been mentioned since this thread is well past page two....

I'm late to the game, but I did get "the secrets of the knights templar are to be revealed".

first stop london.

Yep, I know a little about cryptology.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by EfficientP

Uh-Oh, Will OP and his little game make him the second member of ATS besides Jared Lee Loughner to give ATS some unwanted press?

Right after reading up on who Loughner was, I heard a plane fly by. Made me paranoid for a sec
ha.. ha?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join