Still a little confused.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by II HAL II

First Stop London

"The Strand"

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Well I found the dragon on the statue.....now what?

(search 10 Fleet street in google maps street view....Fleet street is just off the Strand)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
It's probably just viral marketing for a new pop band, The Strands new album drops soon!! O.O

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Sweeny Todd was a Templar?

Edit: Sorry, that story takes place at 186 Fleet Street.
edit on 3/8/12 by Magnivea because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
You can read about the Dragon statue on Fleet St/The Strand HERE

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
You can read about the Dragon statue on Fleet St/The Strand HERE

Nice work Argyl, have you taken a closer look at the statue and it's surroundings?

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
ah, the statue marks the boundary between the city and westminster. I'm guessing its just another barely covert way of saying "reptilians live here"

secure.flickr.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Uh... Queen Victoria surrounded by random things? Astrolabe, skull, cherub, demonic face(?), drum(?), violin, Jesus' head(?), a gear and a lot of things I can't make out? On that one side anyway...

Edit again: the demonic faces viewed from a different angle are definitely comedy/tragedy masks.

link   
reply to post by eluzhun

that seems to be the gist of things. It's worth bearing in mind that 'The City' of London, is in fact a principality within London as a whole, the Monarch (Queen) is not allowed into the City without the express permission of the Lord Mayor of London

link   

Does it have anything to do with this?

People have long sensed the high strangeness of London. That some of its nodal points appear to be the foci of arcane secrets; that the Monument and Nelson's column – can it be a coincidence that they're both 202 feet high? – cast significant shadows at the summer solstice; that there appears to be "intelligent design" in London's alignments and angles; that there could well be a secret gnosis incorporated into the architecture of some of our most famous buildings; that a 1960 mural of Jean Cocteau in a hidden little London church suggests that he and Leonardo da Vinci were collaborators across the centuries – and that their religious beliefs were not nearly as orthodox as the history books would lead us to believe. Dan Brown's best-selling novel lifts the lid on some of these matters. As does Gerard de Sede's The Templars Are Among Us. And if they're right...it's a live rail running right through our culture. "Heretical beliefs", the goddess mystery, sexual alchemy secrets, mastery over time itself, gateways where the human and divine worlds meet; a church that's allegedly denied its true roots...it's, well, dangerous to touch
edit on 8/3/12 by jrmcleod because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Birch's strikingly rampant "griffin" (as it is traditionally known) crowning the Temple Bar Memorial is really a dragon, the symbol of the City of London. The mythical griffin, as anyone familiar with Tenniel's illustration of the "Gryphon" in Alice in Wonderland knows, is half-eagle, half-lion, and so has feathery rather than webbed and scaly wings, and a heavy rather than a reptilian body. Dragons feature on the City arms in association with the Cross of St George, and are featured on boundary markers in the City, presumably in their positive role as guardians of the City's treasure

SOURCE

In the Middle Ages, the authority of the City of London Corporation reached beyond the city's ancient walls in several places (the Liberties of London); to regulate trade into the city, barriers were erected on the major roads wherever the true boundary was a substantial distance from the old gatehouse. Temple Bar was the most famous of these, since traffic between London (England's prime commercial centre) and Westminster (the political centre) passed through it. Its name comes from the Temple Church, which has given its name to a wider area south of Fleet Street, the Temple, once belonging to the Knights Templar, but now home to two of the legal profession's Inns of Court), which is located nearby.

SOURCE

Okay....what am I missing?

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
All of the posts above have some relevance, however, if Magnivea could post a screen shot of what he/she is seeing maybe that would help... or if anyone can, I'm no good at posting pics on ATS.

It's like ABC but ?B?.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Would it have anything to do with this?
Link

A sword of state is a sword, used as part of the regalia, symbolizing the power of a monarch to use the might of the state against its enemies, and their duty to preserve thus right and peace.

It has long been the custom that the monarch stop at Temple Bar before entering the City of London, so that the Lord Mayor may offer him or her the City's pearl-encrusted Sword of State as a token of loyalty. This historic ceremony has often featured in art and literature, as well as shown on television when it occurs at special occasions in the present era. However, the popular view that the monarch requires the Lord Mayor's permission to enter the City is incorrect.

Source
edit on 8-3-2012 by Doodle19815 because: Add source

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
25, 27, 13, 20, 27, 38
dododo do do

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

After delving a little deeper, i found this Dossiers Secrets d'Henri Lobineau. This is an alleged document that has many secrets and hidden information regarding the Priory of Sion and the Knights Templar. There is quite a strong London connection with it.

If you click this LINK, you will see the London Connection on the second page.

Its strange how the 2012 Olympic sign bears resemblance to SION....hmmm

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
The Royal Bank of Scotland is the only thing I can find in the surroundings that may be of interest. Give me a second and I'll upload the photo.

Edit: Here's the photo:

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by InTheFlesh1980

Awesome angle, thanks. Definitely not Jesus or a drum.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

I give up,

I did figure out quickly the first stop london thing, and the alphanumeric values of the sentence. But when you refer to injustice at temple bar it makes me think "A tale of two cities" and how Dickens spoke of equal punishment for unequal crimes. I see nothing else that you wouldn't need to be like a Rhodes scholar to connect.

Unless this is some sort of referral to the arts, and sciences, being stolen by the elite? Or them feeling they are responsible for the major contributions to society. Aside from that and I'm really reaching here, Does it have something to do with the globe on the statue to the left of the queen that seems to have a blindfold on it?
edit on 8-3-2012 by truetoform because: Forgot to add closing thoughts

new topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join