Secrets Revealed !

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Thank you HAL for introducing more people to this very special and mysterious area of London, it really does contain very many special and secretive places. I have been a big fan of the whole Temple area for over 20 years and in that time have made many odd finds, many of which, I have never seen published. This thread was a well intentioned nudge to others out there, to investigate and hunt yourselves and to contribute to an idea, I think it worked well and am very glad that it remained friendly. It really was not a dead end or a prank, as there are many wonderful things in such a small area and I really would encourage anyone who found this thread of interest, to visit the area and investigate. For instance, there is a very strange and special church which is very near the National Gallery, which houses a very strange and mysterious mural of the crucifixion, painted by none other than Jean Cocteau, a supposed Grand master of the Priory de sion. A clue to the churches name is " It sounds like it should house a hunchback ".

Most oddly there is a terrestrial figure of a knight in the landscape, which pertinently to this thread, has his head start at THE STRAND and his feet at THE TOWER OF LONDON but you will need to study a map to find it.
edit on 10-3-2012 by Qwenn because: spelling

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
We found so many good links in this thread that I wanted to do a quick recap for future use.

Originally posted by Doodle19815
This is all I got.............Link

You guys are to quick for me. Beat me to everything I wanted to post.

Originally posted by stewiegriffin
Here is a map for that area of London.

Is 42 an address?

Strand area map

Originally posted by Argyll
You can read about the Dragon statue on Fleet St/The Strand HERE

Originally posted by eluzhun
ah, the statue marks the boundary between the city and westminster. I'm guessing its just another barely covert way of saying "reptilians live here"

secure.flickr.com...

Originally posted by Argyll
reply to post by II HAL II

Birch's strikingly rampant "griffin" (as it is traditionally known) crowning the Temple Bar Memorial is really a dragon, the symbol of the City of London. The mythical griffin, as anyone familiar with Tenniel's illustration of the "Gryphon" in Alice in Wonderland knows, is half-eagle, half-lion, and so has feathery rather than webbed and scaly wings, and a heavy rather than a reptilian body. Dragons feature on the City arms in association with the Cross of St George, and are featured on boundary markers in the City, presumably in their positive role as guardians of the City's treasure

SOURCE

In the Middle Ages, the authority of the City of London Corporation reached beyond the city's ancient walls in several places (the Liberties of London); to regulate trade into the city, barriers were erected on the major roads wherever the true boundary was a substantial distance from the old gatehouse. Temple Bar was the most famous of these, since traffic between London (England's prime commercial centre) and Westminster (the political centre) passed through it. Its name comes from the Temple Church, which has given its name to a wider area south of Fleet Street, the Temple, once belonging to the Knights Templar, but now home to two of the legal profession's Inns of Court), which is located nearby.

SOURCE

Okay....what am I missing?

Would it have anything to do with this?
Link

A sword of state is a sword, used as part of the regalia, symbolizing the power of a monarch to use the might of the state against its enemies, and their duty to preserve thus right and peace.

It has long been the custom that the monarch stop at Temple Bar before entering the City of London, so that the Lord Mayor may offer him or her the City's pearl-encrusted Sword of State as a token of loyalty. This historic ceremony has often featured in art and literature, as well as shown on television when it occurs at special occasions in the present era. However, the popular view that the monarch requires the Lord Mayor's permission to enter the City is incorrect.

Source
edit on 8-3-2012 by Doodle19815 because: Add source

One of my new favorites

Would it have anything to do with this?
Link

A sword of state is a sword, used as part of the regalia, symbolizing the power of a monarch to use the might of the state against its enemies, and their duty to preserve thus right and peace.

It has long been the custom that the monarch stop at Temple Bar before entering the City of London, so that the Lord Mayor may offer him or her the City's pearl-encrusted Sword of State as a token of loyalty. This historic ceremony has often featured in art and literature, as well as shown on television when it occurs at special occasions in the present era. However, the popular view that the monarch requires the Lord Mayor's permission to enter the City is incorrect.

Source
edit on 8-3-2012 by Doodle19815 because: Add source

Continued......

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Doodle19815

Originally posted by coldfiremx
Here's a couple of links. I don't know if they will help or not but I have to get back to work.

www.jimbatty.com...
harrypotter.wikia.com...

Yeah yeah, I know it's Harry Potter but it's a Bank, London, and a Dragon guarding it. Maybe Magic? Philosophers stone? Safest Bank in all the Wzardly/Templar world? Someone help me piece together thoughts on this. It all fits together.
edit on 8-3-2012 by coldfiremx because: (no reason given)

Originally posted by schlomo

So in taking my own virtual tour I saw the Australian High Commission with this lovely picture link because it's huge which looks to me to be Poseidon and the 4 horses (of the apocalypse? probably), there's also a church with a statue that I can't seem to find a good picture of.

The connection between the Queen having to ask permission I thought was only in the central banking square mile of London, so I looked up the central bank, and that's still a ways down the street. However, I noticed that 5 almost 6 streets converge on the Bank of England. Well, like the bank, Strand has a bit of a convergence as well–Royal Courts, London School of Economics and Poli Sci, and of course the BBC.

SO the BBC occupies The Bush House (Hey look at that
) and has a nice statue, as it should (marking out the territory was my first thought with the mason/alignment connection)

and another

I can't find a closer picture of these guys, but the message I get from this is "Let's work hand in hand"

Also found this interesting

The BBC World Service occupies the Centre Block, North East and South East wings. However, the BBC World Service is moving to Broadcasting House in 2012, with most of the remaining language services relocating by March, and the English news network by August

wiki

So The illuminati/reptilians/bushes/bloodlines say let's work together with the monarchy? Or another combination

It might be possible that Dragon is a Griffin?

Birch's statue of a griffin tops the present-day Temple Bar marker in front of the Royal Courts of Justice.

source

Not that that makes much difference. Where did the OP go anyway? Jeesh, How can you start a thread like this and then disappear. Drop us a crumb. I have several "theories" brewing in my head but I want to be pointed in the right direction. I have to go back to real life tomorrow. I was so hoping to see this all the way through.

Originally posted by robcorbo
I done a google search on why the queen needs permission and came across this link not sure if it's connected wideshut.co.uk... Gives an insight as to why she is not but I'm curious whether what that website shows is connected to this post at all

Originally posted by mikelkhall

The City of London is not part of England or the United Kingdom. It is a privately owned corporation masquerading as a county – often talking heads on TV will even call it London PLC. It isn’t under the power of the Queen or the Government. Her majesty and the Prime Minister are subordinate to the Lord Mayor and have to listen to him and his delegates on financial decisions; that is why during the financial news they always cut to “the City” for updates. If the Queen enters the Mayor’s city, she is met by him at the perimeter “Temple Bar” and must bow and ask permission to enter his private and sovereign state. He will dress in full regalia while she and her handlers dress in regular clothing. Get the idea? Even the old world Queen is a peasant to the new world order bankers. The city also has the pleasure of their own private police force, which is full of freemasons.

Source

To be continued.....

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by jrmcleod
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Please take the time to read this link. The Queen is NOT allowed into the City of London as it doesn't belong to her. Have you never seen the Queen bowing to the Lord Mayor before she enters?

You can say its a myth all you like, its just a pity that you cant research it and actually find the truth...

The Crown has never been the King or Queen of England since the establishment of this corporate body. The Crown is the directorate of the corporation.

The island of Britain is a financial oligarchy run by the "Crown" which refers to the "City of London," not the Queen. The City is run by the Bank of England, a "private" corporation. The City is a sovereign state located in the heart of greater London. It became a sovereign state in 1694 when king William the third of Orange privatized and turned the Bank of England over to the banksters.

Considered the "Vatican of the financial world," the City is not subject to British law. It has its own courts, its own laws, its own flag and its own police force, separate from the metropolitan. City (crown/corporation) police drive red police cars and their uniforms are slightly different from the Metropolitan Police

Read More

It has a council of 12 members who rule the corporation under the lord mayor. The lord mayor and his 12 member council serves as proxies or representatives who sit-in for some of the worlds wealthiest, most powerful banking families.

When the Queen wishes to conduct business within the City, she is met by the Lord Mayor at Temple Bar where she requests permission to enter this private, sovereign state. She then proceeds into the City walking several paces behind the Mayor. Her entourage may not be clothed in anything other than service uniforms. The Queen bows to the Mayor only in the city. Outside of the city of London he bows to her.

The City of London is the only part of Britain over which parliament has no authority. In one respect at least the Corporation acts as the superior body: it imposes on the House of Commons a figure called the remembrancer: an official lobbyist who sits behind the Speaker's chair and ensures that, whatever our elected representatives might think, the City's rights and privileges are protected.

In 1886, Andrew Carnegie wrote that, "six or seven men can plunge the nation into war without consulting Parliament at all." Vincent Vickers, a director of the Bank of England from 1910-1919, blamed the Corporation/City for the wars of the world. The British Empire was an extension of bankers' financial interests. Indeed, all the colonies were "Crown Colonies." They belonged to the City and were not subject to British law although Englishmen were expected to conquer and pay for them

Source

The Bank of England was created in 1694 by a Scotsman William Paterson who famously said:

The bank hath benefit of interest on all moneys which it creates out of nothing. – William Paterson

Up until 1946 when it was nationalised the Bank of England was a private run bank that lent money it created out of nothing to the English government and was paid back with interest. A famous story related to the bank and the Rothschilds is the Battle of Waterloo in which Nathan Rothschild used his inside knowledge of the outcome to play the market by selling his English bonds and giving the impression that the French had won therefore causing a rush by other brokers to sell quickly which drove the price down to 5% of their original worth. Once the bottom had dropped out the market he then re-bought as much as he could and in doing so he multiplied his wealth twenty times in 3 days of trading.
edit on 9/3/12 by jrmcleod because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Dang double tap........
edit on 10-3-2012 by Doodle19815 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by inverseofkratos
you said that the writing is on the floor. I think that is what your referring to. I just needed help with plantation lane.

This is located in the church

www.geolocation.ws...:Ancient%20floor%20memorial%20within%20St%20Margaret%20Pattens%20-%20geograph.org.uk%20-%201709085.jpg/-/en

edit on 9-3-2012 by inverseofkratos because: (no reason given)

Originally posted by HowardCrane

Ah yes I see now.

Well I haven't found the writing on the floor yet. But St. Margaret (Margaret the Virgin) was swallowed by a dragon which she was able to escape from.

en.wikipedia.org...

You can see it in google maps.

It is my understanding that Plantation Lane is a new road so the writing shouldn't be that old.

Found a good picture for you.

www.flickr.com...
edit on 9-3-2012 by HowardCrane because: (no reason given)

Also that quote in my previous post is from HAL himself from this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Link To the church by the "writing on the floor". I don't see much of a connection here.
edit on 9-3-2012 by Doodle19815 because: (no reason given)

St. Paul's is his most famous building.

Also the Monument.

It is interesting that St. Margaret's and St. Paul's had to be rebuilt by Wren because of the Great Fire which he memorializes here.

Not exactly sure. Looks like some sort of sun representation maybe. The monument was also built to be a telescope. Wren also built the Royal Observatory where the Prime Meridian lies. He also was Surveyor of Westminster Abbey.

This dude built everything.

Continued....

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger
reply to post by HowardCrane

scepter= club

which would indicate D.C.'s role

my own research seems to indicate that dc is a blind and that NYC [capitol of the empire state]
has a hidden city within a city

don't forget that NY used to be the capitol of the US as well
en.wikipedia.org...

New York is the most populous city in the United States[9] and the center of the New York Metropolitan Area, one of the most populous metropolitan areas in the world.[10][11][12] New York exerts a significant impact upon global commerce, finance, media, art, fashion, research, technology, education, and entertainment. The home of the United Nations Headquarters,[13] New York is an important center for international diplomacy[14] and has been described as the cultural capital of the world.[15] The city is also referred to as New York City or the City of New York[16] to distinguish it from the state of New York, of which it is a part.[17]
New York served as the capital of the United States from 1785 until 1790.[34] It has been the country's largest city since 1790.[35] The Statue of Liberty greeted millions of immigrants as they came to America by ship in the late 19th and early 20th centuries[36] and is a globally recognized symbol of the United States and its democracy.[37]

The Statue of Liberty holds a torch
in tarot staffs are often represented as torches as well

however as op has indicated the secret is in london and has to do with wren so i guess we're were going OT here

Check it out peeps.

Originally posted by Anishnaabe

Originally posted by II HAL II
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

I like your thinking and wish it were the case, maybe it is but I've not connected that before.

Think about my previous post, the builder of the church (C Wren) and connection to what we have already looked at, is there one?

Have to say I'm enjoying the various theories people are throwing out there and who knows maybe some are true.

OP's last post, i believe this is where we are still at, finding the connection between C Wren and what we've looked at.

C Wren Wiki
Theres his Wiki, theres a bit at the bottom that tells of his Free Mason life.

Another site with C Wren info

Just some cool info.
Link

During the eighteenth century Temple Bar was used to display the heads of traitors on iron spikes -

You guys don't finish this without me.
edit on 9-3-2012 by Doodle19815 because: (no reason given)

Jeesh, sorry there are just so many good links...............
edit on 10-3-2012 by Doodle19815 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iamschist

Is it the Temple Church?

The Church was built by the Knights Templar, the order of crusading monks founded to protect pilgrims on their way to and from Jerusalem in the 12th century. The Church is in two parts: the Round and the Chancel. The Round Church was consecrated in 1185 by the patriarch of Jerusalem. It was designed to recall the holiest place in the Crusaders' world: the circular Church of the Holy Sepulchre in Jerusalem. It is a numinous space - and has a wonderful acoustic for singing.

www.templechurch.com...
www.ranker.com...
edit on 9-3-2012 by
www.templechurch.com...

Iamschist because: I am having link issues and I forgot a question mark.
edit on 9-3-2012 by Iamschist because: That first one is the one I intended to post
edit on 9-3-2012 by Iamschist because: mercyful heavens lol

RBS and Christopher Wren search results returned this.

The London Stone?

The Old Bank of England?
Now a Fuller's Bar

Originally posted by InLightTend
OK first HAL, good on you mate! I feel like this should be the standard format for conspiracy threads, it gives trolls no ground and excites those truly interested that much more! Also it forces everyone involved to Think for Themselves, a Lost Art it seems...anyway Ive been following along and i think this may be a puzzle piece just not sure which one....

From the outset I've been thinking of Bauer of the Red Shield...

From Rothschild family wiki:en.wikipedia.org...

Nathan Mayer Rothschild initially started his business in Manchester England in 1806, and gradually moved it to London, where in 1809 he acquired the location at 2 New Court in St. Swithin's Lane, City of London,[14] where it operates today; he established N. M. Rothschild and Sons in 1811. In 1818, he arranged a £5 million loan to the Prussian government, and the issuing of bonds for government loans formed a mainstay of his bank’s business. He gained a position of such power in the City of London that by 1825–6 he was able to supply enough coin to the Bank of England to enable it to avert a market liquidity crisis.

*my emphasis

Then I found this: Templar Treasure Today

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by InLightTend

Also check this Link

This tells the whole story, and has pictures very similar to the ones that evryone has been posting of the City of London.

Its a good thing I've got this computer, as I've lost my decoder ring....(Annie will be sooo mad...)

If I forgot anyone for any reason please don't take it personally. I got into a bigger job that I thought it was. Feel free to just add it to the end.

Lots of great stuff here! Once again, THANK YOU HAL!

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
This really has been a good thread and has stretched us to play Sherlock Holmes, it seems like there was a lot more to come on this journey, it is our loss if it was cut short. However, now that we all know that it is a detective trail, to be followed, perhaps HAL may humour us by taking us on the rest of the journey, we have our tickets already, I am sure there will be no flaming, especially on a paper trail. There are still sights to see and wonders to behold, who knows what we may turn up on the journey ?

Great going on the summing up Doodle 19815 !

Round two HAL ?
edit on 10-3-2012 by Qwenn because: spelling
edit on 10-3-2012 by Qwenn because: spelling from a silly keyboard

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I know that the quest is over but can we still share information in this thread?

I'm going back to the Queen needing permission to enter the city, her bowing to the mayor, and now I'll add a new layer.

Does this tie in with the 2012 Olympics, Prince William, and Kate?

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by cry93

I will help you, but you might have to elaborate just a little better.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

I think we all agree that the alignments and structures inside of London are significant. Is there a reason why the Olympics are being held in London in the year 2012?

I also go back to something I said earlier. The Queen isn't freely allowed into London because I suspect there is someone, most likely a female, who is privy to the treasure in London. Is it Kate? Or the legacy of Princess Diana?

Something else that I've noticed here. The remainder of this calendar year is exactly the same as it was in 2001. It's also the same as the year 1990. Additionally, the fire in England happened in the year 1666. The Julian calendar in that year? You guessed it. It's the same as this calendar year. So the fall of communism in Europe, 9/11, and the burning of England, and this calendar year are all connected and important in my opinion.

I also believe the sun cycle is playing a role in all of this. That whole "11" year thing. Oh, and I didn't sleep on that 1666 year.
edit on 10-3-2012 by cry93 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
The royal wedding was certainly an odd and esoteric ritual, especially the mosaic floor being uncovered for the first time in many, many years especially as it depicts the end of the world in three brass inscriptions and other celestial symbols. In the ceremony as well they were told " The two of you will set the world on fire " or words to that effect, Catherine was famous for the wheel of fire, hence the Catherine wheel and the completed cycle inference. Perhaps it would be interesting to read a transcript of the ceremony itself and do some research on the mosaic in westminster abbey, after all we now have carte-blanch to think outside of the box in this thread !
edit on 10-3-2012 by Qwenn because: Mistake

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
There is the Time Team special bout the Cosmati mosaic on the-Tube channel and also a few more interesting things, amongst which are:

The secrets of the End of Times message in the Mossaic :

Necro-Nuptuals :

If any of these links are not allowed to be quoted, then perhaps a MOD will remove them, I hope they help !

I removed the links myself as they do not go where they are supposed to, but at least the keywords may yield results.
edit on 10-3-2012 by Qwenn because: removed links

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Qwenn

U2U them to me. Very interesting!

2nd

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   
I am new here as a result of this thread. Thanks for opening my eyes to "this" aspect of London.

What I found most interesting was the following;

1) "City of London" as a special area. Same as Vatican, Washington D.C., UN. Jerusalem in the sense that all religions had access and before Israel's genocidal policy. Not sure if there are others. It would be most interesting to know to what extent it is "special" legally.

2) The Fire of 1666. Event ready made for "Change You Can Believe In". I think so.

3) Knights Templar's and the rest of these Crusading Orders. They were the means to "transport" a new view of the world back home and I suspect the idea of how to "manage it". Through "The Hidden Hand", hence the game is still on because nothing just vanishes. It simply becomes less visible to the masses.

4) The connections to the "New World" (America) are far from being just coincidental. Again it was always in the shadows and constantly at work.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   
It is hard to be certain on anything that happened as far back as 1666, however I have no doubts whatsoever, that the fire was started on purpose, from many different sources at the same time. London at the time was in the grip of the Plague and there had been discussions about levelling and rebuilding a large area. The grand plans were of a very formal and geometric nature and a great number of the churches and landmarks had already been designed in the years previously, but the go ahead was not forthcoming. The Plague was to slow things down even further and then create a make or break situation, either the great plans for creating the New Jerusalem on Earth would all be for nothing, or the problem of disease and demolition would be wiped out in one fell sweep, solving both problems at once. I have heard that a number of three man teams were sent out to start a number of fires across the area, in the roofspaces. If I can track down these alternate plans for the City, I will attempt to post them and also the Frank P Brown map of the Temple and surrounding area. It has been over 10 years since I used them for my research so it may take a while to track them down.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Looking at the various clues I came across this "curious" situation related to the Temple Bar.

First, Tony went to shoot an interview with Sir Hugh Wontner, Before doing so, he collected his sound camera from Samuelson’s Service Department where it had been lodged for a service, including putting the lens on the collimator to verify its accuracy of focus. When we screened the footage, it was found to be out of focus, this on a camera where the focus was made through the viewing eyepiece. The equivalent of a single-lens reflex. This could not possibly be down to Tony, he being a top-class cameraman. What was odd was that the same afternoon, of his morning shoot with Sir Hugh, he went off on another job with the same camera and, he told us, that coverage, for someone else, was fine. The camera was checked, again, at Samuelson’s and found to be in perfect working order. Weird !

With great difficulty, we got permission from Guildhall to shoot some of their prints of Temple Bar and the City of London which were on display at the Guildhall Museum. Tony went along with an Arriflex camera and filmed a whole series of prints.

When we received the film for viewing, we were confronted by another problem. Each scene was about four feet long. However, after about two feet into every shot, the picture became under exposed. There is no known reason that this could happen in a movie camera.

Temple Bar film shoot
Angry Ghosts ?

While looking into the "London Stone" I found a very interesting observation regarding a detail in a print of this area. See if you find it interesting also.
Man with the Box

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
It will be interesting to see if there are any events surrounding The London Stone in the next year, with it's connections to Dianna, then Kate becoming the new Dianna, with the giving of Princess Diana's ring at the wedding. The New Solar King & Queen ?

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join