It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Panetta:

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Panetta:

breitbart.com

Defense Secretary Leon Panetta appeared at a Senate Armed Services Committee congressional hearing, where he said “legal basis” was needed to initiate a no-fly zone over Syria.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Looks like Congress no longer has the power of the purse, nor the sword. It appears that Nato, and U.N. now wields this power. I would like comments from the general audience in if they feel this is legit, or should both houses in the United States go home, as there ultimate power is and has been lost?

breitbart.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I am putting a bump on this thread as the title does not give the information from the video justice. This is as big as the Philadelphia Convention was, and needs to be read by all Americans

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I'm watching the video clip now and it is truly disturbing as Sessions puts the hammer on. International Law trumps Congress. NATO and the UN will be calling the shots from here out. It started with Libya and will continue with Syria, Uganda, South Sudan, CAR, and DRC. Obama signed that into law and has adopted the Responsiblity to Protrect Doctrine which is now guiding the UN.

Here we go folks. Just look at all of the Joseph Kony threads that recently sprung up. Half the people responding in the threads have no Idea about this.

Wake the F!@# up folks. We seem to be under direct UN Control... Wonder why Obama wants to cut our troops by 500,000?

www.responsibilitytoprotect.org...

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
I'm watching the video clip now and it is truly disturbing as Sessions puts the hammer on. International Law trumps Congress. NATO and the UN will be calling the shots from here out. It started with Libya and will continue with Syria, Uganda, South Sudan, CAR, and DRC. Obama signed that into law and has adopted the Responsiblity to Protrect Doctrine which is now guiding the UN.

Here we go folks. Just look at all of the Joseph Kony threads that recently sprung up. Half the people responding in the threads have no Idea about this.

Wake the F!@# up folks. We seem to be under direct UN Control... Wonder why Obama wants to cut our troops by 500,000?

Thanks for the Response, yes this is big, I would say as big as what happened after the Philadelphia Convention. I just hope that Americans watch this video, and realize this America that has been taken for granted will soon be under NATO and U.N. control.

I am sure our founding fathers would be rolling in their graves about now

edit on 8-3-2012 by allprowolfy because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-3-2012 by allprowolfy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Even Aljizeera is having to back peddle on the lies it has told about Syria so you can go with the story mummy told you about santa claus or tune in to Russia today and get the other side to the story thats shows all the guns and western backed terrorists are being given RPGs because assad pulled his head out from Israels behind.

Time to send the IAEA in to say it has found some atomic parts used to make a bomb in Syria and don't listen to the Arab leage because they are all Sunni and will say anthing they are told to say for the good of the tribe.

Libya is far from over and fighting is braking out all over the place if you want to see an example of what they have planned for Syria but no one in the mejia wants to talk about that do they now

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Master_007

I appreciate your post, but after watching the article I found myself being speechless, as to the sheer arogance of Sec. Panetta. As, well his blatant disregard for the United States's Houses.

I realize the "military industrial complex" has it's own issues, however I am concerned in that has the U.S. citizens lost their Constitution
Do to the war time powers in which its Potus has

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
There is an existing thread on this topic:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments, queries or concerns to the ongoing discussion.

Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

top topics

join