It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beginning To Use Colloidal Silver - Tips Needed...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

I have a personal testimony to the effectiveness of Colloidal Silver. My wife came down with an e-coli infection that went into her kidney and then went systemic throughout her body. It never went septic because she started on Colloidal silver, and was finally able to get rid of all the infection.

She had undergone 5 rounds of very harsh antibiotics with a list of bad side effects too long to go into. The infection had mutated into anti-biotic resistant bacteria. A family friend who is also a healer told us about colloidal silver and made us the first gallon.

Two weeks after starting it, my wife was infection free for the first time in months and remains so. We use it as a preventative and ingest a few swallows twice a week.

Also had a family friend who's granddaughter had developed a staph infection in a wound on her leg that had turned into MRSA. The harsh anti-biotics they had her on were causing her fever to spike to alarming levels when she took them. She was a very sick little girl.

I told him about Colloidal Silver and he got some at a local grocery store for a very stiff price. After three days of applying it he told me it was as if God had come down and closed that wound, and the difference was very fast and that it had been some of the best advice he ever had gotten in his life. I showed him how to make it for next to nothing.

As to argyria, you would have to ingest a LOT of pure silver to turn blue, and using the 9 volt battery method (I only use two) you are only using about ten milligrams per gallon, so the amount of silver needed is very small. It does not interact with any drugs, it does not cause allergic reactions, as the amount ingested is so very small and the silver is bonded on an atomic level with the water.

I used it in a mister bottle in my sinuses and got rid of a ten yr sinus infection after hearing of my friend doing the same. An added benefit is that my gum disease is also feeling better than it has in years, and I may be able to put off getting dentures and being able to chew my food for a few more years.

Colloidal silver is not some old wives tale. I would consider it the #1 best survival advice I have ever gotten. WIthout some sort of antibiotic, a toothache can be the death of you. Now I have a weapon to kill off almost any single celled invaders. It is one of the best anti funglas known to man also, and this stuff just has to be tried to be believed.

I personally think it should be common knowlege, and the amount of disinformation thrown out here in a very short time is shocking. This stuff works people, no placebo effect needed. Learn to make it so you will also never be without the medicines you need to survive.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
what are the side effects,

besides looking like a SMURF?

i got burned recently and was given silver burn cream, is it safe?

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vibol
what are the side effects,

besides looking like a SMURF?

i got burned recently and was given silver burn cream, is it safe?

What you have there is probably silvadene .. I know I've used it ...

That is a Sulfer and micro silver particles that is not a Colloidal or Ionic form and it is photo reactive .

Several people attributed to being blue from Colloidal are really the product of preparations like the one you have it is effective though ..

Did you know that in other countries they use ozone .. they bag the wound and flood it with ozone ..

This helps debreed and kills pathogens while accelerating healing .... oh and most importantly it numbs nerve endings lessening pain .

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by 3danimator

Why not? Their contamination of medicine and malpractice, keeps people sick, and them in business. Then, you have population control. They make money and you die.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by jrmcleod

Well, I applaud your decision. I use Sovereign Silver 10ppm. I don't agree with making it yourself because how can you regulate the ppm? Or the purity? Anyway, the only worrisome things I have heard of are kidney damage, and I personally suffer from kidney failure, but I have lupus, and it could be from that, or from using silver and then the lupus, or just the lupus, don't know. My kidney damage is most likely from the lupus, but just thought I should mention the kidney issue so you can investigate that claim, since you hadn't mentioned that issue.

I don't think I have ever used it on a really regular basis, so to say, but rather symptomatically. I used it while pregnant a few weeks along to kill strep because they said the antibiotics might be dangerous to a fetus. Have no idea what the silver did, but I was young and there was very little info. I just knew it felt safer to use it versus the drugs. I love it for things like stomach upset from bacterial food poisoning, salmonella poisoning (used to contract it from our iguana a lot - ack), and for other types of illness or infection. I don't think the blue man everyone uses to scare people has anything to do with "normal" usage of the product, so don't be buying the smurf look alike as what you will look like, because you won't. If you drank the whole bottle each day, then maybe.

I recommend drinking plenty of water when taking it, and only using what you need to feel well from an illness, etc. It is my all time favorite supplement, along with grape seed extract. I think the two of them have just about everything covered/prevented. I also have used the silver to bring down the lupus flare-ups, which were shown to be caused by persistent mycoplasma infection found in those with rheumatic/autoimmune diseases. Works for that, too. And I also cannot do without my 100% pure emu oil used topically, guess I have three favorites.
edit on 23-5-2012 by saintinwaiting because: added info

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Coopdog
reply to post by Danbones

I have a personal testimony to the effectiveness of Colloidal Silver. My wife came down with an e-coli infection that went into her kidney and then went systemic throughout her body. It never went septic because she started on Colloidal silver, and was finally able to get rid of all the infection.

She had undergone 5 rounds of very harsh antibiotics with a list of bad side effects too long to go into. The infection had mutated into anti-biotic resistant bacteria. A family friend who is also a healer told us about colloidal silver and made us the first gallon.

Two weeks after starting it, my wife was infection free for the first time in months and remains so. We use it as a preventative and ingest a few swallows twice a week.

Also had a family friend who's granddaughter had developed a staph infection in a wound on her leg that had turned into MRSA. The harsh anti-biotics they had her on were causing her fever to spike to alarming levels when she took them. She was a very sick little girl.

I told him about Colloidal Silver and he got some at a local grocery store for a very stiff price. After three days of applying it he told me it was as if God had come down and closed that wound, and the difference was very fast and that it had been some of the best advice he ever had gotten in his life. I showed him how to make it for next to nothing.

As to argyria, you would have to ingest a LOT of pure silver to turn blue, and using the 9 volt battery method (I only use two) you are only using about ten milligrams per gallon, so the amount of silver needed is very small. It does not interact with any drugs, it does not cause allergic reactions, as the amount ingested is so very small and the silver is bonded on an atomic level with the water.

I used it in a mister bottle in my sinuses and got rid of a ten yr sinus infection after hearing of my friend doing the same. An added benefit is that my gum disease is also feeling better than it has in years, and I may be able to put off getting dentures and being able to chew my food for a few more years.

Colloidal silver is not some old wives tale. I would consider it the #1 best survival advice I have ever gotten. WIthout some sort of antibiotic, a toothache can be the death of you. Now I have a weapon to kill off almost any single celled invaders. It is one of the best anti funglas known to man also, and this stuff just has to be tried to be believed.

I personally think it should be common knowlege, and the amount of disinformation thrown out here in a very short time is shocking. This stuff works people, no placebo effect needed. Learn to make it so you will also never be without the medicines you need to survive.

Well said! I also like to use it because I am allergic to nearly every antibiotic on the market

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Silver is also being used in the latest generation of Air Conditioners and Washing Machines! Because it's healthy and is not killing anybody!

We need take a step back and look at older methods of healing before we just write them off, if they worked a hundred years ago why wouldn't they work now?

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Well, they started with the micro particle stuff, with much smaller ppm than even a few years ago, because apparently it will make your skin turn blue if you whale on the stuff. I'd use it sparingly, to nip a cold in the bud, unless, that is, you 'did something not so bright', to paraphrase a jerk, and need a boost.

Oh my God, I am weeping...

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by davidmann

I wanted to detail a little bit about the manufacture of CS.

Needed are one gallon of Distilled water, three 9 volt batteries, 2-3 ft of speaker wire, two alligator clips and two pieces of 99.999% pure silver.

I started by cutting my silver into 4 equal slices about 1.5 inches long, and half an inch wide. If I do it again, I will cut the silver lengthwise, making my contact bars as long as possible so they would get more silver down into the water.

Purity is up to you. The gallon of distilled water is almost pure water when you open it. You use distilled water because it does have a slight amount of particulate, making the water slightly conductive. If you use Reverse Osmosis filtered water it is actually too pure and you have to add something like a drop of saline or iodine to add a slight amount of particulate to make the water slightly conductive.

You hook your batteries together in series, or positive to negative, just plug the batteries into one another. When you are done you will have two with one connecting them and two contacts left exposed, one positive and one negative. You can use two batteries just the same, and I did not notice much difference honestly.

I simply stripped an inch or so off of each piece of speaker wire with an alligator clip on the other end clamped on. I tape the wires to the contacts with a little piece of tape, and then carefully clip a piece of silver onto each side of a gallon of water.

In just a few minutes you should see silver flaking off of one of the contacts if all is correct. I found it most effective and still mostly tasteless after the contacts had been in the silver for about 8 hrs, and still not bad tasting after 16. 24 seemed a bit too long.

This is how I do it, and if you do it carefully it is pure silver and distilled water and can be checked with a PPM reader available online with a quick google search.

Up to this point I have made it several strengths, with no PPM reader on hand. I will soon get one as I just found out that you can get one at any hydroponics store for $20-30. It works fine even if it gets too dark, it just tastes bad, but still great for a topical or antifungal.

edit on 23-5-2012 by Coopdog because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-5-2012 by Coopdog because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by wiser3
Silver is also being used in the latest generation of Air Conditioners and Washing Machines! Because it's healthy and is not killing anybody!

It's also the best conductor of electricity. Copper is only used because it's 2nd best and not as expensive.

For those who are trying to make it yourself, make sure you use pure water. As in distilled.
Good to use a TDS (total dissolved solids) meter too. They are cheap on Ebay. I wouldn't use water greater than 2ppm to make it with.

You can use the TDS meter to check the concentration of silver in it as you make it too. I usually make mine to 18ppm, so the concentration of silver works out to be at least 15ppm. Some experienced people shine a laser through the solution as the laser will only reflect on the silver particles which gives them some idea of the concentration.

Another interesting thing I've read is that the finer the silver particles, the easier it is for the body to use. The smaller the electric current you use, the finer the particles. Bear in mind that as the silver accumulates in the water, it becomes more conductive, so at the same voltage the current will increase. Pure water itself doesn't actually conduct very well.

It takes me around 24 hours to make a batch, but I am very fussy. I start off using 12 volts and lower the voltage as the ppm of silver increases to keep the current at a minimum.
edit on 23/5/12 by NuclearPaul because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Coopdog
It works fine even if it gets too dark, it just tastes bad, but still great for a topical or antifungal.

I've forgotten about it once or twice and let it get too strong, and so I use it for topical applications.

Around three days ago, my dog was shaking her head because she had an ear infection. I used some of my overcooked topical stuff in her ear and the next day she was fine.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by jrmcleod

i tested the output of solar garden lights and they give out an output voltage from 7 v to 13 volts depending on model and this is usually pulsed rapidly.( i used a diode capacitor smoothing filter to measure voltage.

(optional:- you can either smooth it using a diode/capacitor or just leave it as is.)

simply remove the led and attach your 2 silver wires which should be spaced by 1 inch to 2 inches apart.

insert parallel silver wires into a glass beaker filled with boiled water.

colloidal silver will be produced very slowly and of very high quality by a solar garden light.

the whole thing can be build out of the garden solar light including attaching the silver wires to it!

only costs $2 for solar garden light plus silver rods which cost $20 i think...

it can be left next to the window...MAKE SURE WATER FILLED BEAKER IS SHIELDED FROM THE SUN to avoid degrading colloidal silver.use silver paper or cardboard,etc.

the pulsed very low current 7 to 13 voltage spikes will produce very small particles of silver.

some solar lights produce about 7 or 8 volts and some 13 volts.

but in any case this very cheap and effective way of doing it.

also instead of removing the led altogether just cut one the led's legs and use the output from their to connect to the silver wire rods.

in effect the led will be in series with one of the rods and will give a visual indication of current flowing through the water.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

why not use a garden solar light?

Go and buy any solar garden light for $1 or $2, snip of the led bulb and attach the wires to your silver rods and put in a jar which has been filled with just boiled water.

cover the solar cell with cardboard,etc to activate or just leave it and it will make colloidal silver at night and charge the solar garden lights internal battery during the day.

you can if you wish leave the led light in series as a visual indicator of current passing through the water.

for a 1.5 litre jar can take from 3 to 6 hours to make colloidal silver.

i have checked that the output voltage of these solar garden lights is 5 to 12 volts pulsed dc or a/c at a frequency of 80 kilohertz to 500 kilohertz.

they have automatic voltage regulation ,if too much current is drawn the voltage falls automatically.

the average current flow is 200 to 300 microamperes. (0.2 to 0.3 milliamps)

you will get very fine silver due to the low current and pulsed high frequency.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Coopdog

this idea makes it very simple to make colloidal silver.

very simple.dirt cheap.

do it now.

Go and buy any cheap solar garden light for $1 or $2, snip of the led bulb and attach the wires to your silver rods and put in a jar which has been filled with just boiled water.

cover the solar cell with cardboard,etc to activate or just leave it and it will make colloidal silver at night and charge the solar garden lights internal battery during the day.

you can if you wish leave the led light in series as a visual indicator of current passing through the water.

in fact just leave the led if your a novice.this will give a visual indication of current flow.

if you want to test the concentration get a a $1 cheap keyring laser pointer and you will see the tyndell effect when you shine it through the colloidal silver..

for a 1.5 litre jar can take from 3 to 6 hours to make colloidal silver.

i have checked that the output voltage of these solar garden lights is 5 to 12 volts pulsed dc or a/c at a frequency of 80 kilohertz to 500 kilohertz.

they have automatic voltage regulation ,if too much current is drawn the voltage falls automatically.

the average current flow is 200 to 300 microamperes. (0.2 to 0.3 milliamps)

you will get very fine silver due to the low current and pulsed high frequency.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   
I acquired an old set of silverware. Prior to this purchase I got sick two to three times per year.

Since I started using the silverware I have only been sick once, in three years.

I'm a believer in silver.

I also think that citrus and wine help with killing bacteria in certain foods and in the mouth.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ChrisF231

Were you actually serious?

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

I've personally saw it used to kill MRSA. No other medications supplemented, just colloidal silver, 2X per day, for 3 weeks straight... MRSA = destroyed.

Has it ever occurred to you that the MRSA would have gone away in three weeks even if you hadn't doped yourself with silver?

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by JibbyJedi

I've personally saw it used to kill MRSA. No other medications supplemented, just colloidal silver, 2X per day, for 3 weeks straight... MRSA = destroyed.

Has it ever occurred to you that the MRSA would have gone away in three weeks even if you hadn't doped yourself with silver?

has it ever occurred to you you might be dead in 3 weeks...???

you are obviously well brain washed by MSM & Co...

did they send you your free pen and some coupons for mcburghers?

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Coopdog

just use a cheap solar garden light to make CS.

Just cut one of the LEADS of the led and then connect to the silver rods.

-------------------------------------- to led

-----------I- CUT I------- to led
I I
I I
I I

----------------------------------------------------------

BEAKER OR CONTAINER OF WATER
TO IMMERSE THE SILVER RODS INTO

-----------------------------------------------------------
THE VERTICAL LINES REPRESENT THE SILVER RODS CONNECTED TO THE LED LEADS ONE OF WHICH WAS CUT.

it is self current limiting and gives a visual indication of current flow.

takes 5 minutes to make.

costs $1 for the cheap garden solar light and $20 for the silver Rods.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join