It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beginning To Use Colloidal Silver - Tips Needed...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ChrisF231

Money and control.

Doesn't get any simpler than that. Pharma companies are the ones exploring the rain forest and supressing natural remedies that have existed for millions of years. EVERYTHING we need to be healthy exists naturally in nature.

Namaste

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by WisdomSeeker

Money and control.

Doesn't get any simpler than that. Pharma companies are the ones exploring the rain forest and supressing natural remedies that have existed for millions of years. EVERYTHING we need to be healthy exists naturally in nature.

Namaste

Really? You think there is a natural cure to cancer? I agree that there are a LOT of natural remedies out there, but somethings....no. And i have no issue with natural remedies as long as they are PROVEN to work. Colloidal silver has no such proof. Just the standard placebo effect. But hey, if that placebo works for you, then great. Just be careful.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by 3danimator

Has anybody proven that there ISN'T a natural cure for cancer? I doubt it!
But then you seem to know so much about it why don't you enlighten us all?

I have used and do still use Colloidal Silver and it works for I wanted it! Prove me wrong!

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3danimator

Originally posted by WisdomSeeker

Money and control.

Namaste

Really? You think there is a natural cure to cancer? I agree that there are a LOT of natural remedies out there, but somethings....no. And i have no issue with natural remedies as long as they are PROVEN to work. Colloidal silver has no such proof. Just the standard placebo effect. But hey, if that placebo works for you, then great. Just be careful.

Com on....

Colloidal Silver hasn't been proven to work, or not work because no one has taken the time to actually put it through trials. Silver is used all throughout medicine. Colloidal silver is given to cancer patients, bandages are lined with silver, ointments with silver for MRSA etc etc.

The guy that turned "blue" didn't use steam distilled Colloidal Silver with a ppm ration of between 10-15, he used his own home made CS that had an estimated 300,000ppm strength. He used it excessively and turned blue.

You saying there is no cure for cancer is beyond ridiculous...do you even know what cancer is and how it forms? If you did you would understand that there are cures out there for it and many people either accidentally or not have discovered that cure.

Please, don't be so naive, it doesn't serve you or anyone any purpose! Learn...its the best medicine for you!

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by jrmcleod

Of course i know what cancer is how it forms. How does that tell me that there is a natural cure? You don't know any more than i do that there is. You are not an enlightened soul who has special powers that can know wha'ts out there. To be honest, i find it beyond ridiculous that you believe in something you have zero proof of.

If there is a cure, amazing. Great. And i sincerely hope there is and i'm keeping my fingers crossed. But no one knows. Its a nice fantasy to think "there is a natural cure for every natural disease". Its a nice thing. Its all encompassing, it makes us feel one with the Earth, it gives hope. I get it. I really do. but don't pretend to know things conclusively when you really have no idea whether that is true or not.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
It's best to stay away from ionic silver which most shops sell and home users make and to only use metallic silver which has a pale yellow color at 20ppm. Ionic silver is too reactive to ingest as it can undergo many chemical reactions with compounds found in the body where as metallic silver is inert.

Metallic silver can be made by reducing the ionic silver using a reducing agent. This can be done with heat, maltodextrine, corn syrup, cinnamon extract and so on. The process itself is best done using a constant current regulator and using Faraday's electrolysis law you can calculate almost exactly the concentration of the silver in solution.

All this information and more such as scientific papers can be found here:

www.cgcsforum.com...

But as everything when you don't respect the dose you'll pay the consequences. So irregardless what the real cause of argyria is, treat this like you would treat any other medicine. Use it only when you need it. When I get sick I take 1l/day 4 days straight after that I stop irregardless of how I feel.
edit on 9-3-2012 by broli because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   

.Oh and since this is ATS with a higher degree than normal at gullibilty, all the above was a joke at the expense of anyone who thinks silver can heal them.
edit on 8-3-2012 by 3danimator because: (no reason given)

And you've been here how long? Let's hope you were a lurker.

If you actually spent the time researching cs, which you probably haven't had an interest, it'd be worth talking about. Otherwise it feels like you're clinging to preconceived ideas and spreading it, not having anything to back it up either.
edit on 9-3-2012 by Turq1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by wiser3

Has anybody proven that there ISN'T a natural cure for cancer? I doubt it!
But then you seem to know so much about it why don't you enlighten us all?

I have used and do still use Colloidal Silver and it works for I wanted it! Prove me wrong!

oh its out there (cure for cancer) , in nature.. No drug company will EVER let it get out to the public. They would lose way too much money. Not to mention all those god awful radiation therepay thigns that get done to the body with cancer. WAY too much money involved.

here's a few hints on it though-- cancertutor.com... "Because the FDA intentionally declares all highly effective natural cancer treatments to be "unproven" the totally corrupt medical labor union (i.e. the American Medical Association - AMA) can prohibit its members from curing cancer patients with these "unproven" cancer treatments.

Yet many of these "unproven" natural cancer treatments are painless and have a 30 times higher cure rate than the "proven" orthodox cancer treatments!!"

( you might also want to do a study on the countries with LOW rates of cancer vs countries with HIGH rates, like the US.) Wonder what those other countries are doing differently? Hmmmm.

Here's Edgar Cayce's Natural Cancer Treatment. proven enogh for ya? (Many were healed with his advice on treating ailments naturally.) www.healingcancernaturally.com...-reommended-cancer-diet

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Nana2

Im sorry, but i dont buy for a second the utterly ridiculous conspiracy that drug companies are allowing millions of people to die. Thats just stupid and you have, again, ZERO proof of this. Stop watching so many films.

And seriously, you are pointing me to one website (Edgar Cayce's) and saying "proof enough for you"?

Ummm. No. Proof would mean people being cured under lab and supervised conditions. repeatable and predictable results. Not one persons website with "testimonies". Do you even understand the concept of "scientific proof"? You shouldn't be advertising charlatans websites like this and getting peoples hopes up. Disgusting, you should be ashamed of yourself.

You are SO convinced that drug companies are commiting mass murder....but you cant prove anything of course. Not a single shred of evidence can you offer up about your accusations.

Does it make you feel special? To think you are in the know? That you know something we dont? haha....so sad

edit on 9-3-2012 by 3danimator because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

reply to post by Nana2

Im sorry, but i dont buy for a second the utterly ridiculous conspiracy that drug companies are allowing millions of people to die. Thats just stupid and you have, again, ZERO proof of this. Stop watching so many films.

And seriously, you are pointing me to one website (Edgar Cayce's) and saying "proof enough for you"?

Ummm. No. Proof would mean people being cured under lab and supervised conditions. repeatable and predictable results. Not one persons website with "testimonies". Do you even understand the concept of "scientific proof"? You shouldn't be advertising charlatans websites like this and getting peoples hopes up. Disgusting, you should be ashamed of yourself.

Hey, no need to attack the messenger. I could give you 100 websites and you will still continue to spout what you have been TOLD to spout, by media, by medical propoganda, etc. I could give you "testimonies" from hundreds who have been cured by this or that in nature (myself being one of them) and you would claim them to be false.

Until you stop being a parrot for something you have been "told" by corporations who do NOT have your best interest at heart, I can't help you. Where's YOUR proof that they did " lab and supervised conditions. repeatable and predictable results." Oh you mean some paper written by somebody in the same field that told us flouride was GOOD for us, now they find it is linked to cancer? Nope, really can't help you.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I read on a web site that it could be bad for the soil if lots of people use this.
Bacteria in soil would be killed off.
so given time. soil would be dead.

and the Bacteria in poo! so it would not be broken down.
as the Colloidal silver kills Bacteria.

in the human Gut we Need Bacteria!
thoe the people who use it dot seem to have troubles with it.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Nana2

But you CANT give me the proof. Thats the problem. You are giving me one charlatans website. So dont presume to tell me how i would react if you COULD give me the proof since you clearly dont have any.

I love how you call me gullible for beliving what im told by the mainstream presses (and i assume my teachers at school and university were in on this too?) but you go ahead and believe some crazy guys websites without any proof at all. Very bizarre.

And by the way, my proof is that multiple, well respected and established sources confim each others findings and also, my clear tihnking brain tells me that its such a ridiculous idea that pharmaceutical companies are routinely allowing millions to die for profit and that not one of the MILLIONS who must be involved with this scam has come forward, that i can dismiss that idea.

Although i DID once read on a website (so it must be true) that unicorns DO exist and that their horns hold the secret to curing AIDS and cancer. But their existence is being covered up. By who? None other than McDonalds who know that unicorn meat turns us into Big Mac loving addicts. They are in cahoots with Big Pharma. I have no proof of course, but just look at all the people who love big macs! That proof enough!

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   

excuse me but your ignorance is showing

Chop Shop Hospitals:Cutting for Fun, Profits, and Giggles: Surgically Removing the Appendix, Tonsils, and Spleen
healthwyze.org...

Creating The Polio Epidemic

Scientists, and some of the braver doctors, now wonder if the Polio Epidemic was caused by the high number of tonsillectomies done in the 1920's through the 1940's. They discovered that the only organ in the body which synthesizes the antibody for Polio (Poliomyelitis) is the tonsils. Persons with removed tonsils have extreme difficulty resisting infections by the Polio Virus. In the 1920's, 30's and 40's, children tonsils were removed regardless of their health. This was supposedly done for the sake of preventive medicine against tonsillitis, since allopathic doctors were falsely trained that the tonsils served no purpose. Traditional Chinese Medicine and Alternative Medicine had long recognized the tonsils as a crucial component of a strong immune system, but leaders of the orthodox medical establishment claimed that they needed scientific tests to prove that these internal organs were actually there for a reason, even as they continually ignored the consequences of removing them. This unique version of science is still practiced by the A.M.A., and the damage done by Polio resulted from it.

Don t Call It Manslaughter: Those Were Just Iatrogenic Deaths

Iatrogenic
(i' at ro gen ic)
adj.

1. Describes a disease, injury, or death that has been caused by surgery or medicine. 2. Having been a consequence of medical treatment.

In the late 1930's, further aggravating the situation was the newly created F.D.A.. It had quickly made it a priority to discourage the use of silver medical solutions, which were competing with its freshly created antibiotics industry. Prior to the industry-wide adoption of the new synthetic, sulfur based, antibiotic medicines, silver solutions were considered critical, all natural, and nontoxic medicines, which were fatal to viruses such as Polio.

Therefore, the Polio Epidemic was iatrogenic caused by the same medical establishment that pretends to be responsible for ending the epidemic. The epidemic began thusly: First, almost all children had their tonsils removed, and secondly, silver was removed from the medicines, eliminating the defenses which had kept Polio at bay for decades.

Medicine Becomes Big Business

The F.D.A.'s new lucrative industries of vaccinations and antibiotics were subsequently born, and these were promoted through the public hysteria which had itself played an important role in generating for its industry partners. Unfortunately, for the rest of us, an astonishingly convenient one-two punch combination of Polio was unleashed upon the American population, and the rest of the world, to make these industries happen. The drug scheme was a resounding success, and now this industry is the most lucrative of all; even surpassing military spending. It is perhaps an even greater tragedy that most of the world was conned into following America's example of how to combat illness, and a worldwide epidemic was born.

During the Polio epidemics, it was found that people who had their tonsils removed were 35 times more likely to develop paralysis. There were many at that time who suggested that polio was an iatrogenic disease [caused by the medical establishment].

"We caused thousands of cases of paralysis. We did not cause the polio, but we converted people who would have recovered from a viral illness into people with a paralytic illness."

-- Dr. Mark Donohoe

The risks of crippling children's immune systems through surgery, and thereby making them especially vulnerable to viruses has been ignored. After all, surgery is the quick fix, which temporarily suppresses the symptoms, and it is also very profitable.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

Thank you for this information, I am 53 (today) and I still have my Tonsils and my Appendix and have often wondered why they were never removed and if they still have any function. I have always been quite glad that I had them though as they have never given me any problems and I enjoy the fact that I am still "intact"!
I did come to the conclusion some time ago that "if they weren't meant to be there they probably would never have existed" Now I have some justification!

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   

There isn't any sense in responding to you with "proof" or with testimonies or whatever because you are obviously one of those persons who is either far to closed minded to accept that greed drives everything...whether you live or die, eat or starve, drink or thirst...or just far too unwilling to accept that the government isn't actually your friend, so that leaves me only one option and that is to ask a simple question. (since you clearly think the world is a very happy "black and white" world where all humans love each other)

Why Are You On ATS If You Don't Believe In Conspiracies?
edit on 12/3/12 by jrmcleod because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Concerning "natural cures".
If natural cures come from nature, then all cures we have now, or will have in the future, are going to be natural.

Even if the definition of "natural cure" is the opposite of "man made cure" or "synthetic cure", those synthetic cures would be based on a natural source. In addition, most of the treatments that do "cure" a given condition only assist the body in its own natural healing processes. Therefore all real cures are natural or derived from nature. So lets move on to the real subject here, Colloidal silver and it's use.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Why do you think that the original eating utensils were made from real silver? Because it kills 750 different kinds of bacteria, germs and infections. Many first aid gauze and wraps are made with silver....You are a prime example of the mass sheeple letting others think and know and tend for them. You don't believe that pharmaceutical companies let millions die, yet if you are without insurance which many millions are, then your health care is rejected and people often die from this.

So that's theory one of your argument debunked. Debunkment number two of your theory is the fact that instead of prescribing patients with depression with Serotonin, they prescribe them Sodium Fluoride under the guise of Prozac and Lexapro etc.They cheap skate their medicine cures so that you must stay on them your whole life, they cover up problems instead of curing them, and usually their cover-ups cause their own problems. Like taking the Prozac for too long destroys the thyroid gland which is what regulates your immune system, metabolism, how fast energy is used and etc. Or that vaccines are causing autism and the FDA won't admit it. You are far too naive and likely to be one of those people who won't question the web of deceit. Do you realize that information and knowledge is easily suppressed by the power of money? All it takes is to fund an institution for education, and then you can control what they advocate and educate and what they don't. Like Monsanto buying up the research company that was correlating the connection between Monsanto's Roundup and GM crops, to the bee colony collapse.People like you will deny the truth until something grand and irrefutable happens. I hope to Leod it happens in December. Maybe then humanity will stop walking around like they know and own everything.
edit on 2-5-2012 by SonofLeod because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

reply to post by jrmcleod

Hasn't been proven to work ? WTF?

I just love people who spout nonsense .

I make it in very pure R/O I use .9999 pure silver and add a drop of food grade hydrogen peroxide ..

This causes the solution to turn a golden yellow at first then it becomes clear as the HP does its job breaking down the silver to its smallest size possible .

I've use copious amounts for abt 7 years it does work very well for just about everything .

As far as the "Hasn't been proven to work' do just a basic search to find out how wrong you are .

Colloidal Silver or CS what does it work on MRSA Pnuemonia Is a better anti coagulant than plavix ..

One thing for sure is CS is a great alkaline and as we find the Fungal cause of Cancer more readily accepted it is becoming a great way to raise body PH ..

Some links

www.selfgrowth.com...

phys.org...

ps

If you are afraid to turn blue then pay attention and make it properly !

DO NOT USE TAP WATER !

DO NOT ADD ANYTHING TO SPEED THE REACTION !

IF YOU BURN IT ... GIVE IT TO YOUR ANIMALS

If you make it right it will be clear .

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

The fact that people still post pictures of the blue guy tells me that the level of ignorance is as high as ever .

The facts speak for themselves the results of studies by the top institutions in the world tell us .

Yes it is effective ... In so many ways it is not funny ... So Why do people continue to make Jokes ?

Because they are pathetic followers of mass media TPTB and don't have an original thought in their head .

Anyone who bothers to look will find that the blue guy was making CS himself and was making it WRONG !!!!!!!

First you use NOTHING but Pure Water R/O at the very least Distilled is best .

Second ADD NOTHING to accelerate the process like salts they cause elevated Electrical conductivity that produces bigger particles .. That is BAD !!!!!

Third When you have produced the solution you should be adding a drop or two of food grade Hydrogen Peroxide .to this will cause a reaction the solution will turn an amber color agitate the solution and wait it should become clear ... If not add another drop .. This gives you the finest particle possible it is no longer photo reactive .
The solution is now a mixture of ionic and colloidal silver .

Fourth dont apply to your skin unless absolutely necessary as in a wound .. Silver is photo reactive as seen in the Blue guy who by the way was applying improperly made solutions to his skin too...

Be safe do it right

silver-lightning.com...

Hey OP

Greetings from Clan McCurdy ...we were neighbors a few hundred years ago on Bute

Oh yeah I take CS almost daily and have for at least 7 years ... Why ?

Because it is a better anti coagulant that plavix and is much safer too ..

phys.org...

And I'm still white as can be ...

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
holding your breath till you turn blue will also make you turn blue
Don't do it!

I would avoid the cold also !
or at least cover your lips so they don't turn blue

Worst case: women love stylish ensembles
might I suggest the blue plaids? They compliment your skin tone beautifully

Taking tylenol as directed destroys your liver, I wouldn't worry to much about colloidal silver...

edit on 21-5-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

as I understand it it should, for best results, get put right on the sick spot to be most effective
edit on 21-5-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join