It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beginning To Use Colloidal Silver - Tips Needed...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
All,

After reading many threads on ATS and other sources of information on the net regarding Colloidal Silver, i decided to go buy some. I was hoping to get some information on first time usage. Not because the information sheets with it are difficult to understand or anything, but more as a count of first hand experience from users.

I recently bought these 2 items:

1st item is 12ppm Ultimate Colloidal Silver found HERE. This is for general everyday use by myself (not my partner as she is pregnant).

2nd item is Ultimate Colloidal Silver Gel with Aloe Vera found HERE. This is for my partner who has Psoriasis on here knee and elbow (very small).

I have searched all over the net regarding using it and i cant seem to find any hard evidence to harm ful side effects or issues. The only issue i could find was for first time users where they can go through a condition known as Herxheimer Reaction, which is basically physical effects of the "bad stuff" dying and being de-toxed.

Toxicity resulting from "kill off" or "die off" is referred to as Jarisch Herxheimer or Herxheimer Reaction or just "herx". Chemotherapy, radiation treatment, certain herbs, blood electrification, colloidal silver, and other modalities may produce a herx reaction. These are normal discomforts experienced by some individuals during detoxification.

Source

I was hoping for any information on if this has been experienced and any suggestions on whether or not what i have bought is suitable for me.

P.S. I am 28 years old, 150lb's and 5'10" (Male)...

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
My only advice is be careful how much and how often you use colloidal silver; otherwise, you may end up looking like this guy:

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Lol, yeah i have seen him before. I wouldn't be taking that much. I have looked around and for my height and weight i should take 2 teaspoons 3 times a day...i will probably start off with 2 teaspoons twice daily though

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
This is how I make it...

3 D size batteries
2 .9999 silver wires about 5-6in long
2 regular speaker wires about 8-12in long
2 alligator clips
2 pieces of black electrical tape (for the wires on the batteries)
1 glass of spring water
Wait about 15-25mins for it to be just right.
Stir and drink up.

I buy the silver wire online, I get a few feet worth and that lasts me years. I have to occasionally use a cleaner to wipe off and polish the wires after every other use. Homemade is the best way.

edit on 8-3-2012 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by jrmcleod

dont turn into a smurf

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   

1st of all ignore the haters/debunkers/and pharma shills
who've never tried it, but claim to know everything about it

i see jibby's on hand

www.educate-yourself.org...
www.educate-yourself.org...

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Hey, i have a cure for all ailments. You need to jump up and down 73 times (NOT 74!!) with a lump of coal in one hand a piece of pure zinc in the other. Zinc and Carbon are well known to have healing properties, the ancient Egyptians used to use it and naturaly, they were far more advanced than us with our "modern medicine" and understanding of organic chemistry.

Anyway, the body's natural sweat attracts C atoms and Zn atoms towards the centre of the body where they form zinc carbonium which the the the druids also knew was good for you. This should be able to heal anything you can throw at it. Just do it for 22 hours a day for 5 years.

Oh and ignore the haters who clearly don't know anything about this. You can find all the info you need on the web, just go to my website and read about it, or look at my blog, or my articles that i submitted to third rate websites with no scientific merit at all. Oh, and DEFINATELY ignore the "scientists" and "doctors" who studied the well understood chemistry for years. They don't know and they want you to remain sick.

Oh and since this is ATS with a higher degree than normal at gullibilty, all the above was a joke at the expense of anyone who thinks silver can heal them.
edit on 8-3-2012 by 3danimator because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by 3danimator

I didn't say it could heal me...I'm not ill. I want to use it to see if it makes a difference to my over all general health...and my partners Psoriasis. Please take your non-sense elsewhere!

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Ok, so you want it to heal your partner. Same thing. Silver intake will do nothing to you other than mess you up if you take too much.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I dont understand why anyone who take something that can do this to you:

www.youtube.com...

When it has NO scientific evidence to back up any supposed benefits. Why would you risk this?

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by jrmcleod

I didn't say it could heal me...I'm not ill. I want to use it to see if it makes a difference to my over all general health...and my partners Psoriasis. Please take your non-sense elsewhere!

I have found collidal silver to be best when used topically. A wound or a cut heals incredibly fast when you apply the silver to it. It also is a natural antibiotic to prevent infections from the wound as well.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Nana2

Why not just use antibiotics? Medically proven antibiotics that actually work?

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Oh and since this is ATS with a higher degree than normal at gullibilty, all the above was a joke at the expense of anyone who thinks silver can heal them

I've personally saw it used to kill MRSA. No other medications supplemented, just colloidal silver, 2X per day, for 3 weeks straight... MRSA = destroyed.

You can believe what you want though, the joys of free will.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   

One has to be VERY careful. Silver fillings were phased out (my Dad even had all his removed!) because of the association with silver amalgam fillings and mercury which is a deadly neurological poison. I don't know enough about Colloidal Silver to comment but there is a known association with silver and mercury and sometimes other contaminants. I would never take it, but thats me. Need to read up on it to offer a more informed comment on this product...

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3danimator
reply to post by Nana2

Why not just use antibiotics? Medically proven antibiotics that actually work?

Why? Have you actually studied the long term effects of "medically proven" antibiotics.? Not to mention why would you want to put something IN your body for a cut on the outside of the body,that can easily be taken care of via natural meds that DONT cause the same harmful side effects, and long term damage..

Here-- let me educate you:

inhumanexperiment.blogspot.com...
www.livestrong.com...
www.livestrong.com...
abcnews.go.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by jrmcleod
All,

After reading many threads on ATS and other sources of information on the net regarding Colloidal Silver, i decided to go buy some. I was hoping to get some information on first time usage. Not because the information sheets with it are difficult to understand or anything, but more as a count of first hand experience from users.

I recently bought these 2 items:

1st item is 12ppm Ultimate Colloidal Silver found HERE. This is for general everyday use by myself (not my partner as she is pregnant).

2nd item is Ultimate Colloidal Silver Gel with Aloe Vera found HERE. This is for my partner who has Psoriasis on here knee and elbow (very small).

I have searched all over the net regarding using it and i cant seem to find any hard evidence to harm ful side effects or issues. The only issue i could find was for first time users where they can go through a condition known as Herxheimer Reaction, which is basically physical effects of the "bad stuff" dying and being de-toxed.

Toxicity resulting from "kill off" or "die off" is referred to as Jarisch Herxheimer or Herxheimer Reaction or just "herx". Chemotherapy, radiation treatment, certain herbs, blood electrification, colloidal silver, and other modalities may produce a herx reaction. These are normal discomforts experienced by some individuals during detoxification.

Source

I was hoping for any information on if this has been experienced and any suggestions on whether or not what i have bought is suitable for me.

P.S. I am 28 years old, 150lb's and 5'10" (Male)...

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Colloidal Silver is effective against over 650 harmful pathogens or infectious conditions. Prior to 1938 Doctors who have done research have found that there is no known disease causing organism that can live in the presence of even minute amounts of CS. Bacteria, fungus, viruses are all killed within minutes. There are no known side effects other than Argeria which only occurs if taken in high concentration doses over a long period of time.

It's beneficial effect was known even in the middle ages as royalty used silver constantly, while the commoners used wooden plates, cups, and utensils. They were always the most ill. Ancient Babylonians and Greek civilizations were aware of Silvers ability to disinfect. The Romans reported the use of silver compounds for medical treatment before the days of refridgeration. My grandmother and other grandparents of friends I have used to keep a silver coin in milk to keep it from spoiling. While this is not proof of its power, there is plenty of scientific evidence that CS works.

Prior to the advent of antibiotics, IT WAS THE Antibiotic. I bought a machine to make it myself and make 12-15 ppm strength for internal consumption. Higher strengths are for external. If / when Antibiotics become unavailable, CS will be recognized for what it is...A tremendous healing gift form Mother Gaia.

I use it for a week and then go off it for a week. This keeps the effectiveness high.

Namaste
edit on 8-3-2012 by WisdomSeeker because: forgot to mention

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by WisdomSeeker

If it was so great then why did we even need to bother inventing antibiotics?

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Amalgam fillings
50% mercury(can cause heavy metal poisoning)
22% silver
14% tin
8% copper

No mention of the silver causing any effects from what I have read its all about the Mercury.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChrisF231
reply to post by WisdomSeeker

If it was so great then why did we even need to bother inventing antibiotics?

Drug companies making $$$$$. Think about it. people can make this remedy at home who needs the drug companies if it wasn't pass off as bad for you.

drug companies only wanna make money.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join