It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Attack or Possible Rapture?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I am going to make this one short, so that you can be the judge on this topic!

Here is the video that I saw on the internet.
CLICK ON THIS LINK TO WATCH THE VIDEO!>www.youtube.com...

There was not enough information about this subject, where it came from, and/or the whereabouts of that "supposed," police officer, and the other person who was pulled over and left the scene after that incident!

Alien Attack and/or Abduction, or Possible Rapture?
If this is the rapture that the Christian groups of people are waiting for, then I only have this to say, "Damn That Has To Hurt!"
"The man burned and spontaneously combusted into nothing out of thin air!"
Something like that would be what Elijah or Enoch would have to suffer before ascending into space/heaven!

Real of Fake? . . . . . . .
Or is it one of the many government conspiracies, into tricking the masses on an alien/demonic invasion or attack?
edit on 8-3-2012 by estimatedprophet because: ats error on color additive!

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
It's called a video put together and edited for a reaction. It's in no way government or even CNN related. If it were CNN related, it would be on a CNN official youtube channel. If you can find that and give me a link then I will shed an ounce of belief. This is obviously an editing job for entertainment only. Fake and not an official video. Hopefully my fellow ATSers will back me up here and deny ignorance instead of feeding into an obvious hoax.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Real of Fake? . . . . . . .

Hmmmmm, let me think for a moment........Hang on.........Wait.............................................nearly there.................
............................................Right ok, no hang on........................................................................FAKE

Silly question to an equally silly youtube video

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by estimatedprophet

This is definitely REAL.

This was definitely on CNN.

That was definitely evidence of aliens.

This is conclusive evidence of rapture.

I'm packing my bags as we speak.

There is every reason to assume this video is a hoax and no reason to believe it is true.

Have you noticed that in the description they have links to ebay and other blogs in order to sell things?

THIS IS DEFINITELY A HOAX
edit on 8-3-2012 by BeforeTheHangmansNoose because: typo

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Yes this is absolutely real, you are not gullible at all.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   

I'm gullible, you beat to it. I would of fell for that.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
You can't be serious...

With the fancy av and the new age username...

I came here expecting something legit

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
There was a law recently passed to remove the word "gullible" from the dictionary.
true story .

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by xNightwing

With the fancy av and the new age username...

I came here expecting something legit

If you honestly thought that you were going to witness some sort of an authentic legit rapture, in a Youtube video, you really have no one to blame but yourself for the disappointment.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I've said it before, and I'll say it again.....FAKERNAMOFO !

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I was driving that car that drove off I seen it happen with my own eyes.

You do believe me don't you?

I'm not making it up, 2001 model falcon that was me.

no just kidding.

edit on 8-3-2012 by amraks because: woops my bad left hand drive

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
catch a grip this is bs

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
The first rapture will not be seen as all RFID encoded equipment won't work, for the duration of the dusk type darkness. Radio and communications won't work either.
It will also be really dark.

The false rapture will be seen in daylight and they will just disappear. Pity these ones as they will be food for the hybrids, in their DUMBS.

The second rapture; everyone will see them rise up in the air.

Source= the BIBLE and an event that has already happened in UK.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myomistress
It's called a video put together and edited for a reaction. It's in no way government or even CNN related. If it were CNN related, it would be on a CNN official youtube channel. If you can find that and give me a link then I will shed an ounce of belief. This is obviously an editing job for entertainment only. Fake and not an official video. Hopefully my fellow ATSers will back me up here and deny ignorance instead of feeding into an obvious hoax.

I'm behind you......
I recall seeing that a while back. Didn't think it was real then, either.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by AriesJedi

The second rapture; everyone will see them rise up in the air.

Source= the BIBLE and an event that has already happened in UK.

ok i will bite,
what event that happened in the UK?

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
It makes me laugh how the uploader have a link to ebay in the description, and how the hell did this even got onto CNN? Definitely fake, they always tell lies!

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by AriesJedi

No description of what your talking about or a link.
So no evidence until you post what happened.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Quote originally posted by amraks:
reply to, AriesJedi and amraks, and for "Whom It May Concern!"

From, EstimatedProphet: . . . . . . .

No description of what your talking about or a link.
So no evidence until you post what happened.

And there won't be any evidence because the Rapture is not real, just some stupid conclusion that this radical McDonald Lady somewhere in the 1800's, and other church leaders, and followers of this occult picked up the same ideas or theories as hers, till this day.

Thus, after all those years of supposed Christian followers and leaders have accepted the false ideas, even doe the dates of the "End of the World" where wrong and no one mysteriously vanished as they thought or taught in their preaching!
CLICK ON THIS LINK FOR MORE INFORMATION! > > >en.wikipedia.org...

Wake up Christians, Because you are all being mislead with lies from your pastors and preachers about this rapture, who I bet most of them are secret Freemason members, that are trying to convince you all that, you will not come to suffer during the great tribulation, by using the Lord's name in vain and in their lies to deceive the christian people! ! ! . . .
I shall tell you the truth O'h Christians Saints, that we are already in the tribulation and you are all failing to recognize it because of the deception of your church leaders and radical beliefs!

Note: there is many information out there about this rapture subject, if you would like to investigate yourselves and study into it, to find out more about the truth and about what is going on in this false world today!
"For this was the primary reason that I posted this video as "BAIT," to bring out, about this truth!"

(This Margaret McDonald was a false prophet, along with the thousand others, persuading the religious community and people and misleading them astray!)
edit on 8-3-2012 by estimatedprophet because: ats error!

new topics

top topics

join