It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australian Children To Be Sterilized Without Parental Consent Under New Eugenics Laws

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   

The only example of devolution on this earth are those disgusting subcreatures that share your sick and twisted ideals.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Naturalnews is not a very reliable source, IMHO. I doubt this is true.

Anyway, I think only people materially and mentally ready should be allowed to reproduce. Also, sterilisations are usualy reversible and there is still an option of assisted reproduction.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
The Ubermensch:

In nature, natural selection calls the shots, not humans. Since humans are intelligent, sentient and capable of compassion and empathy, humanity can chose how to live and circumvent natural selection. Living in a natural state requires you to abandon intelligence, embrace instinct, and throw yourself on the mercy of Mother Nature. If she deems you unfit for survival, its not a choice made by mankind. So, by this standard, people should not be the judge in determining who should be allowed to reproduce. Eugenics is no replacement for natural selection and to say that eugenics is beneficial based on its comparison to natural selection is false.

Your opinion is severely skewed by your attitude and you will now be in my rivals (foes) list for your extreme position on this issue.
edit on 8-3-2012 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Edited for clairity

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by theubermensch
This is a fantastic idea. These people need to be weeded out. They are a drain on society. It makes alot of sense to do this.

You have never worked with a "HUMAN" with a mental illness before have you?

No offense, but your mentality, disregard for life, should also be weeded out!

Off the top of my head (Sadistic Personality Disorder) comes to mind.hmmm

For heavens sake, this type of mentality is the same product of TPTB, total disregard for life, except their own!

Who are you, i or anyone for that matter, to decide whether or not they can give or take life!

On a side note, I'm an employer and after years of employees etc... i will only hire "HUMANS" with a mental illness for my business, they are the most loyal, trustworthy people i have had, they are so glad to be given a chance when society throws them into the too hard basket!!!, they have taught me so much more than a person of your mentality could ever hope to teach.

How are they a drain on society? Money! lucky money is worthless!

I hope you or any of your family doesn't suffer some sort of drug,alcohol, depression related illnesses!

it's ok daddy still loves you!!!!

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Pinger

Wow,that was pretty mean. Funny how all you people saying that Im disturbed are so nasty. I worked with young children for years actually. Many of them had 'special needs'. I saw how hard it is for them and for their parents. Its because of people like you that we have women shooting their autistic adult sons and then turning the guns on themselves. It didnt have to be that way. There should not be such pressure on these families. And honestly,they should not have a choice. It not only burdens them but it burdens society.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   

You are an ADULT, who believes in MURDERING CHILDREN. How bad must your life be if your only release as an adult is talking about murdering weak little kids?
edit on 8/3/2012 by kosmicjack because: removed OT post

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Justwork

I worked with young children for years actually.

Now that is something that concerns me greatly. People like you should be kept as far away from children as possible, you are a danger to them.

Kids love me. Why on earth am I a danger? I have cared for all kinds of 'special needs' children. Mental and physical.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Ok, here's what I believe to be the section mentioned in naturalnews:

I'm unsure how the above can be taken as children being sterilized without consent, since doing such a thing carries 5 years imprisonment...

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Explanation: St*rred!

Personal Disclosure: I agree!

Edited to add ...

Here is why ...

Pages 135 and 136 of the bill (pages 157 and 158 of the PDF) cover the issue of sterilization, explaining that if a psychiatrist decides that a child under 18 years of age "has sufficient maturity," he or she will be able to consent to sterilization without parental consent. It also goes on to say that parents will never be notified that the sterilization procedure occurred, as only the "Chief Psychiatrist" will be privy to this information.

Learn more: www.naturalnews.com...

The above 3 screengrabs are my own work!

There is clear proof that naturalnews is LYING on the isssue of ...

It also goes on to say that parents will never be notified that the sterilization procedure occurred, as only the "Chief Psychiatrist" will be privy to this information.

It's all about AD REVENUE generation ok!

edit on 8-3-2012 by OmegaLogos because: Edited to add the edit.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Justwork

They have no quality of life. And I dont consider it to be murder. It is putting them out of their misery. If alot of these people were dogs someone with a heart would shoot them.

You would have kept Old Yeller alive I suppose? Do you like rabies? Its the same thing.
edit on 8/3/2012 by kosmicjack because: removed OT content

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

I have cared for all kinds of 'special needs' children. Mental and physical.

I definately wouldn't trust you around any children I know.
And I definately wouldn't want you near any special needs children.
Not after what you have said here today. NO WAY.

reply to post by theubermensch

You are one sick puppy. Forceably kill those who don't fit what you consider to be a healthy person? Right now, I'm thinking that forcably euthanizing people who are anti-American aussies might be a good idea. How's that feel? Scared yet?

Hitler and Margaret Sanger would be so proud.

And there is no need for insults.

.... says the guy who insults folks all over the boards.

reply to post by Pinger

I wish I could give you a hundred stars. Maybe the mods will give you a boatload of applause.

edit on 3/8/2012 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Justwork

And do you have anything to offer other than insults?

The Spartans were smart to do what they did. It makes their gene pool stronger. All we are doing by being so sentimental over human life is making the human race weaker.
edit on 8-3-2012 by theubermensch because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join