It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australian Children To Be Sterilized Without Parental Consent Under New Eugenics Laws

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Pretty nasty stuff in this link. I'm doing this from a cell, so this isn't going to be a fancy thread, just wanted to share it. It also explains that if a child is SUSPECTED of having a mental illness, they can be forced to take pharmaceutical drugs.

Sounds like Big Pharma wants MO' MONEY and the elites want less breeders!

Source: www.naturalnews.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Cataka

The Government of Western Australia's Mental Health Commission (WAMHC) has basically conjured up a proposal for new mental health legislation that bypasses parental involvement in the mental health treatment process, and instead tasks children under age 18, and of any age, with making the decision about whether or not to be sterilized, or whether or not to have their brain tissue destroyed with psychosurgery procedures.
So basically they're going to ask mentally ill children... smart one Western Australia...

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
This is a fantastic idea. These people need to be weeded out. They are a drain on society. It makes alot of sense to do this.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Cataka

Can you provide the paragraphs from the Bill that support the claims of natural news?

I assume that since you've posted it here, you've fact checked and know where to find the specific pages.

Cheers!

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Read the damn article for pete's sake:

Here's the Bill:

www.mentalhealth.wa.gov.au...

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by theubermensch

And your statement makes me sick.

Eugenics programs have done plenty of damage to survivors and their family. I knew someone who was castrated and stuck into a mental institution just because he has native american blood. This was in the 1940s or 1950s in VT of all the states.

Fun fact: Hitler was influenced by one such program at UVM.
Makes me ashamed to be a Vermonter sometimes.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
If Australia decides to go down this route, then I'm afraid that I will have no choice but to support a full scale military invasion on your nation, in the defence of human rights and dignity.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

The burden of proof lies on the one making the claims.

I see no proof provided by natural news apart from their own opinion.

Why didn't they quote where the bill says the things they claim it does?

Since you're telling me to read the bill, I assume you've read the bill? Can you verify the statements of natural news or you just blindly believing their claims?

PS. I am reading the damn bill but it's 271 pages long and I thought I would ask the OP if they knew where to find it.

I know if I was going to post a thread like this, I'd have the pertinent quotes and page numbers readily available.

ETA:

Found some page numbers now.

edit on 8/3/12 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by theubermensch
This is a fantastic idea. These people need to be weeded out. They are a drain on society. It makes alot of sense to do this.

Shees. So we didn't succeed in weeding out that disgusting NAZI gene from the German population in the 40s. Another 100 Dresdens would have done it perhaps.

You are a fotze, meine freund.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

i have just used word look up to review the bill - and can find no evidence for the claim that children will be sterilised without parental consent

the people making the claim have to show thier evidence when challengged - thats how it works

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by theubermensch

Im with this guy entirely

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Although I agree that giving birth should be regulated to some degree in today's society, this is pretty sick. Sterilization is a permanent treatment and I believe this is too drastic

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by lazernation

Probably more like a troll with nothing better to do than make extreme comments.

If people still love Hitler so much, why don't they follow him to hell...literally?

Just because I have a different opinion doesnt mean Im a troll.

And there is no need for insults. I think it is sick to let these people live. Its not fair on them.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   

You advocate murdering children, and you call me mentally disturbed?

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I'm at work right now but I'll give someone 1 internet dollar if they can debunk this nightmare.

Please.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Its not murder. You advocate devolution.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join