It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Big Brother" is not the Gov, but your boss.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   
I just read this story about how your future boss can demand your facebook password, or force you to friend them so they can read your page.

"MSNBC reports that some government agencies and colleges are now requiring applicants to give them their Facebook passwords so that they can see what's behind the privacy wall.

"Examples include Maryland's Department of Corrections asking applicants to let an interviewer watch as they log into their Facebook account, as well as some colleges that require athletes to accept friend requests from coaches, according to MSNBC."

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Seems to me that your professional life is starting to intrude even more on your personal life. What business is it of your boss what you do on your own time? The only thing your boss needs to know is how well you do your job.

Just like credit checks to get a job. What has that got to do with anything? "If you're in debt, you might steal from me", they say. No, I'm in debt because I don't steal. Also, if I were a thief and stole from my bosses, wouldn't that be on my arrest report?

Just seems to me that it's not the gov you have to be worried about spying on you, but your boss. That crazy weekend in Vegas just got you fired.

What do you think?

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   
I just ripped all that apart....and never looked back.....then again ,I can.t vote...me on black list with out a pass port

join