It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help needed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   
I have a land in south of Europa near Greece, which is likely to contain oil. Oil occurs at the surface of water and at surface of soil.

Can anyone tell if this is a sign that the oil is in the ground or is it something else ??

If this mean that there is oil who do I have to contact to sell that land ??

I hope someone can clear this stuff for me because I am realy confused and excited but would like some good answers to be sure.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Press on,not likely from a canadian...Ill trade you pass ports?or subsidize a free living while I jaunt about!!easy as pie friend.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by LordDrakula

I would imagine you should ask a Geology Professor from a local college or some sort of professional Oil Prospector (probably a better term for this, but what it would be I don't know) about this......I doubt you're gonna get a good answer from ATS....Or at the very least, I wouldn't ask such a serious question of random people on the Internet...Get yourself a professional opinion from someone who knows what they are doing. That's not to say you might not get an answer from a professional geologist on ATS...But you're just as likely to get an answer a 13 year old kid living in their mom's basement, who is claiming to be a professional geologist.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by bhornbuckle75

I would imagine you should ask a Geology Professor from a local college or some sort of professional Oil Prospector (probably a better term for this, but what it would be I don't know) about this......I doubt you're gonna get a good answer from ATS....Or at the very least, I wouldn't ask such a serious question of random people on the Internet...Get yourself a professional opinion from someone who knows what they are doing. That's not to say you might not get an answer from a professional geologist on ATS...But you're just as likely to get an answer a 13 year old kid living in their mom's basement, who is claiming to be a professional geologist.

Would be happy to ask, but I am afraid that the state will intervene if I would asked too much questions and they will find the way to take my land.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by LordDrakula

Originally posted by bhornbuckle75

Would be happy to ask, but I am afraid that the state will intervene if I would asked too much questions and they will find the way to take my land.

I dont know much about the law from where you are from, but could they really do that? If so, then I would ask you, what would keep the State from intervening if you set up an oil well and started selling your own oil? Or for that matter what would keep the State from intervening if some oil company tried to buy your land? I have no idea, myself....Looks like you should talk to a Lawyer familiar with the law in your area before you do anything else. Then once you've got that figured out, go talk to a Geologist.

join