It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weather Alert: 3/8/12

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Weather Alert: 3/8/12

www.youtube.com...
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 8-3-2012 by zanysami because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   
I don't expect the first line will be nearly as bad as the last set of tornados that went through. (I live around Chattanooga, Tennessee - some of our suburbs got wiped off the map)

The conditions are different than last time - the jet stream isn't split. I'm not a weather expert, but that's probably a good thing.

This still looks pretty nasty, though

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   
I cant watch the video now...

But i live in the areas that were devasted in eastern ky...
I hope it never gets that bad again!

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   
We had one of these come into this area, just west of Hot Springs, Arkansas, yesterday. They said something about putting hospitals on alert for what is coming through on Thursday and Saturday.

It wasn't this particular vehicle but it looked quite similar.

Makes ya wonder!

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by zanysami

I love weather ....throw some more on

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by herenow
We had one of these come into this area, just west of Hot Springs, Arkansas, yesterday. They said something about putting hospitals on alert for what is coming through on Thursday and Saturday.

Makes ya wonder!

What are they called again? APC Units?

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by herenow

Looks like Blackwater hardware.... cough cough I mean FEMA response team of happy good times...

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by herenow

Makes ya wonder!

Dear God...that thing looks like what would happen if the Batmobile and a Hummer had a baby together!

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   
You guys are really paranoid.. That's not a government vehicle, nor is it an ARMORED PERSONNEL CARRIER.. (apc).. it's a storm chaser vehicle. They use those in order to NOT DIE when they're running down tornados.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by zanysami

You guys are really paranoid.. That's not a government vehicle, nor is it an ARMORED PERSONNEL CARRIER.. (apc).. it's a storm chaser vehicle. They use those in order to NOT DIE when they're running down tornados.

lol. That's too logical. They're not gonna believe you.

Originally posted by bhornbuckle75

Dear God...that thing looks like what would happen if the Batmobile and a Hummer had a baby together!
I was thinking it might be more of a group thing, with some of the Mad Max vehicles, also involved.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by zanysami

reply to post by BrokenCircles

Lol to be fair it does look like a Blackwater APC
How was I supposed to know thats not a human plow but a snow plow. Ya never know with FEMA these days...

edit on 8-3-2012 by Mandrakerealmz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   
The one I saw, wish I had camera available, was on a trailer. It only had one rear axle with dual tires. It also had more antennas, obviously radar and probably sonar on its roof. The one thing that caught my attention was the four electric, four foot jacks or augers on each corner. Not sure if they were for lifting it to change tires or augrering into the ground to hold it down. I have seen chase vehicles before, but this one caught my eye. At first I thought it was a military vehicle, but after stopping and looking at it and talking to some folks there, it wasn't.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by herenow

I wonder how much shopping you can fit into one of those things?
Anyway, stay safe peoples.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

No that is the T.I.V.2 owned by Shawn Casey

new topics

top topics

join