It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO portal in the sky seen all around the world 2012

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Hi all,

I came across this today. By the looks of it, it has not been posted before.

I found it quite interesting.......I hope you do

Enjoy.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Nothing but out of focus light sources.
I'm certain it's been discussed before here.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   
I clicked on the video and Jaime Mussan popped up, not a good way to start. some of them look like lampshades and none of them are as cool as the norway spiral.
edit on 8-3-2012 by abe froman because: jaime mussan is no james randi

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by abe froman
I clicked on the video and Jaime Mussan popped up, not a good way to start.

Could you explain why ?

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   
I haven't seen any of these before. Wonder what they are, though they don't all look like the same thing.

It seems the TV people have decided those things are "portals" already. I wonder how they came to that conclusion? And, portals to where?

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

just google his name and the word hoax, fraud, or fake.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

Yeah sure its easy to say its simply out of focus light. But since there are about 5 shots from around the world i don't think it is that simple. also if it was simply out of focus light explain how it is still there when the camera zooms in and out and moves around.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by wigit

Yeah I thought that too, however I can't really explain what they are. I thought they might be a lense thing, then I saw the part with the security cam catching it, fuzzy out of focus but still the same shape object/light/thing?

Very strange.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Two words
Jaime ... Maussan

The first whateveritis has a thread here , the others ....

edit on 8-3-2012 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by abe froman

Has he actually been caught out hoaxing? Wow. I thought obviously he's been hoaxed a few times, he does take a lot on so that wouldn't be hard to do, but to hear he's a hoaxer himself. What was the story/ies?

I met him once, just for a sec, I thought he was lovely.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Reminds me about those strange ''circles'' seen in Norway a few years ago.
www.youtube.com...
edit on 8-3-2012 by Plugin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Perhaps your mistaken, don't you think Jaime Maussan presents UFO evidence that is later found out to be a hoax?

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainBeno
Perhaps your mistaken, don't you think Jaime Maussan presents UFO evidence that is later found out to be a hoax?

Nope ,
Jaime Maussan Metepec Creature

Maussan Hall of Shame

edit on 8-3-2012 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   
OK, heres the scoop.

An alien kid made this planet. Its his high school project. He has left us alone for the last couple of thousand years, only a few months in his time zone. He is much bigger so time passes much slower. Anyway, its nearly time for his show and tell when he gets to bring us into school. The circular light we have seen is actually his enourmous eye looking down on us. He was just having a quick peak to make sure we hadn't blown ourselves up yet.

It doesn't really matter anyway becuase when he moves us most of us will die due to earthquakes and tsunamis.

Stupid alien high school kids. eh.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   
They don't look like lamp shades. Interesting, never seen that footage before. Plus, it was videoed in 3 different places. Has to be more to it.

Yuh, now why can't I ever see anything this cool when I go outside?

Either looks like a planet [Ahem, Nibiru or Planet X]
or a portal.
edit on 8-3-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimaererum
OK, heres the scoop.

An alien kid made this planet. Its his high school project. He has left us alone for the last couple of thousand years, only a few months in his time zone. He is much bigger so time passes much slower. Anyway, its nearly time for his show and tell when he gets to bring us into school. The circular light we have seen is actually his enourmous eye looking down on us. He was just having a quick peak to make sure we hadn't blown ourselves up yet.

It doesn't really matter anyway becuase when he moves us most of us will die due to earthquakes and tsunamis.

Stupid alien high school kids. eh.

To top off the ultimate prank within a prank, when you die you discover that YOU were the highschool kid all along. Trolled yourself then lololol until the next self practical joke. Being the all knowing creator can be a bit lonely...

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptainBeno

Very interesting video and seem legitimate to me. Jamie has a good reputation. Hoaxing this and hoaxing that is not his style. Saying hoaxing all the time on this board really ruins it for everyone. I've seen a lot of ufo videos this one is new to me. So sad, many of the really good videos get few flags.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by thetiler

Jamie has a good reputation. Hoaxing this and hoaxing that is not his style.

Really , maybe you should do some research before putting so much faith in someone ....not his style

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   
aurora borialis anomalies perhaps? some huge localized magnetic ring with trapped charged particles?

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   
As always people instantly assuming they know what the objects in the video are and posting ridicule without any thought or analysis.

Jaime Maussan, the guy has aired several questionable pieces of footage in the past and claimed them of being "evidence" of otherworldly visitors. Sure he may have been caught up in a few bad pieces of footage being sent to him, however that doesn't make everything about him instantly become "fake". Many videos he has shown and documented are of great quality and unexplained to say the least. I'll admit the guy seems to be reaching for evidence rather than waiting for it to come to him, so he may take a few clever "misinterpretations" as hard evidence.

The one thing i don't like about his videos/programs is the way they are presented, as in this video the narrator mentions several times as "proof of inter-dimensional portals" or "this looks like a portal". Nobody knows what a portal looks like so it's confusing for them to state that.

Although, the footage itself is interesting and is nothing like what i have seen before. I have a telescope i sometimes use in my backyard (not of the greatest quality) and i come across out of focus objects often, especially when locking onto something like Sirius or Venus, i must say of all different lenses and focus combinations they have never looked like the objects in this video. It's understandable how this effect "could" be made with a telescope recording, however it mentions they were supposedly filmed with a standard camera.

I don't know of any effect that would create an illusion, such as the "eyeball" UFO, especially while there are other objects in the shot suggesting that the camera is not "zoomed into infinity".

The "eyeball" UFO is the most interesting, it actually looks pretty sinister.

Thanks for posting. Not seen these before now.
edit on 8/3/2012 by InsideYourMind because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join