It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI director: Have to check whether targeted killing rule is outside US only

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   
FBI director: Have to check whether targeted killing rule is outside US only

FBI Director Robert Mueller just isn't sure if Eric Holders justifications for murdering Americans applies to overseas operations or includes operations within the U.S. itself !!!!

Jesus, what a dilemma !! But he says he will "check"

I hope he gets the correct answer before somebody with a law degree makes any mistakes that would have to be determined by the Supreme Court or something !!

Published March 07, 2012 -- FoxNews.com

FBI Director Robert Mueller on Wednesday said he would have to go back and check with the Department of Justice whether Attorney General Eric Holder's "three criteria" for the targeted killing of Americans also applied to Americans inside the U.S.

Pressed by House lawmakers about a recent speech in which Holder described the legal justification for assassination, Mueller, who was attending a hearing on his agency's budget, did not say without qualification that the three criteria could not be applied inside the U.S.

"I have to go back. Uh, I'm not certain whether that was addressed or not," Mueller said when asked by Rep. Kevin Yoder, R-Kan., about a distinction between domestic and foreign targeting

Yoder followed up asking whether "from a historical perspective," the federal government has "the ability to kill a U.S. citizen on United States soil or just overseas."

"I'm going to defer that to others in the Department of Justice," Mueller replied.

They Do Not Know

Well I would think Eric Holder would know ...

Ask him !!!

One Hand Don't Know What the Other is Doing !!

edit on Mar-08-2012 by xuenchen because:

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Well in either case, it will come soon, (The legal ability to kill US citiziens), this just proves some of the major "Security" agencies want that ability.

And TBH they can already legally take you and jail you, with no judge or jury, so if u happen to die, in custody, ohh well, u could have been a terrorist anyway

Namaste.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by WiseThinker

If they want you dead they could just send in one of those swat teams that seem to like swiss cheesing people so much.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Oh I'm sorry, let me go check If I am allowed by law to kill you and your children. Would you mind taking a seat here while I go get someone who knows about this. Feel free to take our taxpayers mints; also we have these brochures for you to voluntarily sign up your family for this new system called NDAA, I encourage you to check it out. If you have any questions I will be at my desk while the director comes to talk to you.

top topics

join