It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not the Video Breitbart Died For: Leaked Obama Vid Already Aired on PBS in 2008

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
If the leaked video was a dud as proglodytes keep calling it so, how does this make Barry Soetoro look if he killed a man over a dud video?

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

Thats the point, the video he was talking about will probably never be seen. He wouldn't have made such a big deal about a video that had already aired on PBS

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by whenWEallFALLdown
reply to post by Alxandro

Thats the point, the video he was talking about will probably never be seen. He wouldn't have made such a big deal about a video that had already aired on PBS

I personally found the man offensive, but......you have a point. He was a journalist and how long did it take us to find out that it had already aired and is easily found online? I am pretty sure this is NOT the video he was talking about. Looks like bait and switch, like the release of the birth certificate, then a week later bam we got Osama. AB says he is going to release a video and on the date he says he is going to release it he dies of a heart attack (or whatever the official story is)? AB said that Obama would be "Vetted"

Vetted: to appraise, verify, or check for accuracy, authenticity, validity, etc.: An expert vetted the manuscript before publication.

Although the released video does show some of Obama's leanings it really does not sound like a "Vetting" to me. The way he talked about it, it sounded like it would be more impressive then "He liked his professor who was a communist".

There is way more to this story then we probably will ever know.

tldr; I think Bribart was scummy, but this is not the video he was talking about.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
**ATTENTION**

Please discuss the topic, not each other.

Thank You.

~Tenth
ATS Moderator

top topics

<< 1   >>

join