It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not the Video Breitbart Died For: Leaked Obama Vid Already Aired on PBS in 2008

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Not the Video Breitbart Died For: Leaked Obama Vid Already Aired on PBS in 2008

www.infowars.com

This is surely not the video that Andrew Breitbart was dying to release at the 2012 CPAC conference weeks before his untimely death. As predicted by Alex Jones, Mancow Mueller and others, the public will be distracted with less than bombshell issue while the real revelations Andrew Breitbart said he held likely ‘go with him to the grave,’ as Mancow put it earlier today.
Instead, this ‘newly leaked’ footage of Barack Obama speaking at a Harvard rally was ALREADY released in a 2008 piece produced by PBS’s Frontline program. It shows Obama speaking in support of the controversial Profe
(visit the link for the full news article)

Here is the PBS video

edit on 8-3-2012 by whenWEallFALLdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
The entire Breitbart situation stinks and they admit this video is "highly edited". While the media may pretend that this video damns ol' Barry, I highly doubt this is what they killed him for. If they could get to him they could get to anyone else in the Breitbart camp, and honestly who wants to be killed. What do you think?

www.infowars.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 8-3-2012 by whenWEallFALLdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Land of the free, home of the brave.

Did you ever think when you were a kid that this was the America you would grow up to see? Murdered journalists and misdirection with video fakes?

Of course, this sort of thing has always gone on to some extent. The Internet, may God bless it and keep it free, simply allows us to stay one step ahead of the game, turning over slimy rocks before they can stop us.

It's just that it never ceases to amaze how many rocks there are, and how much slime.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   
The minute you called President Obama "barry" I stopped taking this thread seriously

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by whenWEallFALLdown

Breitbart supporters, will they never learn? Even in death he scammed you guys.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by muse7

thats truly a loss for me

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   

the Video Breitbart Died For

wow - is there any evidence that mr brietbart died for the video ?
edit on 8-3-2012 by ignorant_ape because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   
If there was any chance that very damning videos of the president exist they would have been trumpeted all day long by the GOP.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

Is there any evidence to suggest that he didn't? Believe what you want.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Breitbart was blowing smoke out of his ass and as usual, it turned out to be another distraction.

Why are we so sure that someone killed him? Did they do an autopsy yet? Maybe he had health problems that weren't public?

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

He had known heart issues and died of a heart attack.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Aside from the fact the video is old news, he had known medical issues, and there's no evidence of foul play?

Or you can just choose to be paranoid.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   

if that is your standard of "debate" i suggest you enroll in a foundation course in formal logic - you need it

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by captainnotsoobvious

Thanks for that bit of information.

I am sure there are people paranoid enough to think that Obama had him killed, etc.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Could it be that Breitbard was duped or did not do his homework to learn that the video he planned to release was old, previously released material?

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

Here's a link for you:

abcnews.go.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by oghamxx

No. Breitbart knew what he was doing. He knew the majority of his followers were idiots. He repeatedly lied to them, repeatedly, and they didn't and don't care. When you create political propaganda truth isn't really important.
edit on 8-3-2012 by captainnotsoobvious because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
More proof that Breitbart died as he lived, a liar:

www.pbs.org...

The footage was online the whole time...

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by MainLineThis
If there was any chance that very damning videos of the president exist they would have been trumpeted all day long by the GOP.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

What universe do you live in? GOP (most of them) is just as evil as the democrats. It will be up to the people to expose it all. GOP won't do squat.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

No I just have better things to do with my life then debate with someone across the internet. The autopsy report hasn't come out so I chose not to speculate. You gave me a rhetorical question so I returned the favor. Again, believe what you want but this time I don't need to hear about it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join