It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God vs. George Bush?? (picture)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Hey,

Anyone see this picture, and can anyone see if this is legit or be able to debunk it.. also give your opinions.

Thanks, I'll be waiting to see the responses.

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 10:26 AM
link   
awesome info mate
(if its true but i cant be asked to research me self lol, so i'll just believe it cos its more interesting that way)

[edit on 21-9-2004 by sal88]

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I'll say it again. Why is God so interested American Politics, George Bush and florida elections? If God is sending a message to Florida voters, via hurricanes, why isn't he sending tornadoes to Iraq and earthquakes to Sudan. Seriously people you all need to get a grip, God doesn't give a rat's ass about who voted bush and who voted Gore in Florida.

There's no conspiracy with the paths of hurricanes, coincidence maybe, but I can make alot of things seem coincidental if I wanted to, Florida is a peninsula sticking out into the Atlantic and Caribbean sea, it is bound to get hit from various angles by these storms....which isn't anything new.

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Very funny post.

*playing along* "You know you may have someting there."

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Andrew hit Dade and Broward counties in '92. Since those areas vote democrat, I'm sure it's safe to assume they voted for Clinton. What does this tell you?

...besides nothing...

That is interesting though.

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Mother Earth seaking revenge against those who helped place the not-so-envirmoment-loving Bush in power.

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 10:40 AM
link   
What are you saying? That god is using bush to bring about the apocalypse?

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 05:11 PM
link   
i took the time to find two maps, one presidential and one tracking of frances alone, and i overlapped the two maps getting the scale as close as possible... even if i am a little bit off with the scaling, the track still blows right through two "Gore" counties. I think this topic is officially debunked.

Here is a jpeg of the two maps i merged.

I do have to say though, good post! you had be going for a little bit, and i actually HAD to take the time to try it myself! haha, nice!

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 05:13 PM
link   
The storms damaged areas in the blue counties as well, so his theory is bunk. What about Brevard county, its red and it didn't get "hit" on this guy's map. Come on, all the state felt something from one of the hurricanes. It is all a superstitous nonsense.

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird
Andrew hit Dade and Broward counties in '92. Since those areas vote democrat, I'm sure it's safe to assume they voted for Clinton. What does this tell you?

�mother nature is a flip-flopper?

Funny and interesting, but far from a message from God.

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 06:10 PM
link   
IX Roman numberals for 9 isn't it?

9 years for Bush...?

Now I'm looking too far into this.

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 06:22 PM
link   
IX Roman numberals for 9 isn't it?

9 years for Bush...?

Now I'm looking too far into this.

Well, i did !

lol

I found this. en.wikipedia.org...

Frederick II (December 26, 1194 - (December 13, 1250), Holy Roman Emperor of the Hohenstaufen dynasty, was pretender to the title of King of the Romans from 1212, unopposed holder of that monarchy from 1215, and Holy Roman Emperor from 1220 until his death in 1250. His empire was frequently at war with the Papal States, so it is not surprising that he was excommunicated � twice, in fact. Pope Gregory IX went so far as to call him the anti-Christ. After his death the idea of his second coming where he would rule a 1000 year Reich took hold, possibly in part because of this.

(al-Kamil Muhammad al-Malik(right) and Frederick II, Holy Roman Emperor)

Deep

new topics

top topics

join