It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophetess Baba predicts what will happen in the next 3000+ years

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Complete list of predictions:

2010-5079 Predictions

More in-depth info on her:

Info on Vanga Baba

I thought this was an extremely interesting read, even if I do not believe in these predictions it is still really neat to think about the possibilities so far into the future.

I liked the second set of predictions better (located after the first set of predictions and the pictures of day 1- 6.5billion years/Eternity predictions) as they go all the way to 5079. The pictures are very interesting to think about themselves.

Things that popped to me were:

2088 - A new disease, aging in a few seconds

2130 - Colony under water (with the help of sympathetic councils).

2164 - Animals turn half-human.

2183 - A colony on Mars becomes a nuclear power, and demands independence from the Earth (like when - the United States from England).

2221 - In the search for extraterrestrial life, humanity comes into contact with what - something terrible.

2271 - Restart physical constants are changed. (Laws of physics changed?)

2354 - An accident in one of the artificial Sun leads to drought.

2480 - 2 artificial Suns collide. Land in the twilight.

4304 - Found a way to win any disease.

4599 - People achieve immortality.

5078 - The decision to leave the boundaries of the universe. While about 40 percent of the population is against it.

5079 - End of the World.

Just curious to see your opinions on these questions (or any other thoughts you may have):

Even if they are very outlandish, and unimaginable for us right now, do you believe humans can push these bounds? We have accomplished a lot of seemingly impossible things. In time will we really push even more limits?

Do things such as underwater civilizations, occupying Mars, encountering extraterrestrial life, time travel, mutations from being on other planets that force us to use more than 34% of our brain(aka further evolution), artificial suns, new religions popping up, permanently cured disease, immortality, and communications with "God" himself seem surreal to you? Or possible in the extremely distant future?

And if you believe it is a fantasy or surreal, then what do you believe our true limit is?

Really - this thread isn't intended to be about Prophetess Baba and her predictions, I'd like it to be about YOUR predictions.
Her predictions just got me to thinking about these questions.
edit on 8-3-2012 by GreenEyedVixen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by GreenEyedVixen

From her own website

Following are some prophecies for the next 25 years.
2008 - Assassination attempts on four heads of states. Conflict in Indonesia. That becomes one of the causes for the start of WWIII.
2010 - The start of WWIII. The war will begin in November of 2010 and will end in October of 2014. Will start as a normal war, then will include usage of nuclear and chemical weapons.
2011 - Due to the radioactive showers in Northern Hemisphere - no animals or plants will be left. Muslims will begin chemical war against Europeans who are still alive.

Give up prophets and just read science fiction.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by TerryMcGuire

Dear TerryMcGuire,

You misunderstood the point of my thread, but that's quite alright.

I shall reiterate myself.

"Do things such as underwater civilizations, occupying Mars, encountering extraterrestrial life, time travel, mutations from being on other planets that force us to use more than 34% of our brain(aka further evolution), artificial suns, new religions popping up, permanently cured disease, immortality, and communications with "God" himself seem surreal to you? Or possible in the extremely distant future?

And if you believe it is a fantasy or surreal, then what do you believe our true limit is?

Really - this thread isn't intended to be about Prophetess Baba and her predictions, I'd like it to be about YOUR predictions. Her predictions just got me to thinking about these questions."

This, is my point in this thread.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   

This is really cool, the predictions are quite original and intriguing. I'm going to read them on her website and then get back to you on my predictions.

By the way, I've been seeing your avatar in a few threads I've been posting in this evening. So hi again!
edit on 8-3-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

nice try cassanova. She doesn't like being hit-on on her post's. Idiot.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

s&f very thought provoking. Skype?
edit on 8-3-2012 by Samuelis because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Okay, I have a few predictions.

Atheism will progress to the point where the individual becomes worth only what he or she can produce for society. In other words, killing off old people, or the disabled, will be considered moral. The lines of good and evil will become blurred and in many cases, reversed, until the society becomes unstable and collapses.

When their atheism falls flat on its face in Europe Muslims will come to dominate the continent's culture.

Russia will take the stage as an Orthodox Christian nation, and develop a better reputation for human rights and freedoms than America.

For a while, people will be so into technology, such as texting and Facebook, that they will find it incredibly hard to have relationships in real life. Families will fall apart, and close friends will be hard to come by, leaving many people completely alone or in superficial relationships.

That's what I have for now.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Samuelis
reply to post by darkbake

nice try cassanova. She doesn't like being hit-on on her post's. Idiot.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you were talking to me, yeah I noticed that... weren't you joking about using Skype earlier and that didn't turn out so well?

She just happened to have a few interesting threads today.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I really like the predictions. I think that they are mostly incorrect give or take a few years. I would def be in the %60 that wanted to go outside our "bubble".

edit on 8-3-2012 by Samuelis because: srsly

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Hi Vixen,

I'm not too keen on continuing to read things I know aren't true, based on her failed predictions in the past. Nevertheless, thank you for the read it did spark some thought in me.

Do things such as underwater civilizations, occupying Mars, encountering extraterrestrial life, time travel, mutations from being on other planets that force us to use more than 34% of our brain(aka further evolution), artificial suns, new religions popping up, permanently cured disease, immortality, and communications with "God" himself seem surreal to you? Or possible in the extremely distant future?

This sounds like the back of a sci-fi book haha. I'm curious to know how many people persistently think about these things. My guess is that they don't care. Personally, I love thinking about the future, but I have a pretty vivid imagination so I have to keep myself from getting too detached.

I think there's still alot of chaos still to come on this world, but if things work out on ideally all these things are inevitable. One technology I think shouldn't be investigated further, is time travel. Anything can be exploited and what's more exploitable then time travel. Lives saved, wars prevented, people eliminated, if people had progressed that far we should just be content with what we have.

To me, the most enigmatic thing you mentioned would by far have to be underwater civilizations or ruins. With what we know from the existing lore, it sounds like these guy discovered almost complete energy transfer processes. That's almost unimaginable, you'd virtually have nothing to worry about. Compared to us, we have to use several less efficient processes to achieve not only a fraction of the 'ancient' tech output. It feels like modern civilization took the long way, compared to some ancient societies. Did these guys stumble upon this through pure serendipity? Or were they given this knowledge?
edit on 8-3-2012 by CaptainNemo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Heya ops.

Well, ok, first off..we use pretty much 100% of our brains, just not all at once. the whole we use almost nothing is not accurate...sort of like your house may have 30 lights installed, but your only using like 2 or 3 at any given time..doesn't mean the others are never used, just not used when not needed.

But more on the lines of evolution..well, look at your IPhone, the keyboard under your fingers, the screen in front of you, etc. This is actually us as a species self evolving.
our major evolution will be us merging with our technology more and more, as we have been since we started fiddling with tools to begin with...we are just started to get really good at it.

The stuff mentioned.
Well, I will simply ignore the bad stuff happens (diseases, artificial suns crashing, etc) and comment just on the tech. Sure, much of the stuff is possible, and I would say probable. I think the timeframes are seriously off though. Things like immortality won't be thousands of years from now..but perhaps a hundred or two. same with underwater cities and the like..
When I say immortality, I am saying personality..chances are, downloading ourselves and becoming more cyber than biological will be the ultimate evolution of mankind.

Anyhow, you might be interested in researching someone called Ray Kurzweil. Lots of transhumanist info and the singularity. That is a much more reliable understanding of whats possible, and blows this "prophetess" out of the water in regards to where we end up...and most of his "visions" (predictions based on technological trends) are backed up in at least very plausable scientific theory.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake

Atheism will progress to the point where the individual becomes worth only what he or she can produce for society. In other words, killing off old people, or the disabled, will be considered moral. The lines of good and evil will become blurred and in many cases, reversed, until the society becomes unstable and collapses.

When their atheism falls flat on its face in Europe Muslims will come to dominate the continent's culture.

Russia will take the stage as an Orthodox Christian nation, and develop a better reputation for human rights and freedoms than America.

For a while, people will be so into technology, such as texting and Facebook, that they will find it incredibly hard to have relationships in real life. Families will fall apart, and close friends will be hard to come by, leaving many people completely alone or in superficial relationships.

That's what I have for now.

Oooohhh, very interesting! I wasn't expecting to hear anything like this. I can definitely see some of that happening, maybe not in your exact depicted manner, but that is an intelligent response to the pattern of observing the world around you.

I myself don't even have a Facebook, for the simple facts that - If you wish to contact me, call me, I'd like to hear your voice and laugh with you instead of saying "lol", and I don't like everyone knowing what business I'd decide to post.

I enjoy face to face time, or a phone call from my friends and family much more than typing to them. This is better reserved for those I do not know, I believe.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by GreenEyedVixen
reply to post by TerryMcGuire

Dear TerryMcGuire,

You misunderstood the point of my thread, but that's quite alright.

I shall reiterate myself.

This, is my point in this thread.

I found myself doing the same thing as Terry, but once I looked at it from your perspective
I really thought about all the possibilities and it is simply amazing what will occur. One thing
I think will happen is that the line between humanity and technology will blur tremendously.
But, I also think we will soon discover that all of these EMFs (electro magnetic fields) are
going to cause a massive amount of cancer, like off the charts. Eventually I think technology
will have to become biologically compatible, probably using chemical reactions to interface
the human mind and whatever processor they come up with. Oh, I also think that SIZE of
an object has everything to do with the expression of time and even gravity. If you look
at bugs you can realize that they are living at a much faster rate, I think they experience
their time in a much different way than we do. Ants running around at such speeds and
ferocity have no equal in the animal kingdom when you compare scale, I think this
is largely due to the their perception and our perception of them being fundamentally
different. It sounds silly but I think the issue of time as it relates to scale will one
day open up new horizons.

Anyhow, all those predictions are really cool to imagine, thanks

edit on 8-3-2012 by mastahunta because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Hi there, Captain

I think there's still alot of chaos still to come on this world, but if things work out on ideally all these things are inevitable. One technology I think shouldn't be investigated further, is time travel. Anything can be exploited and what's more exploitable then time travel. Lives saved, wars prevented, people eliminated, if people had progressed that far we should just be content with what we have.

In regards to this, I must say about all the articles invoked in me was thought and imagination, wonder, not belief. I agree with you on the matter of time travel, however, because as you said it is the most easily manipulated and fragile.

Think of all of the good that could come from time travel, and then again think of all of the awful things that would come with it. Although it seems that this is just the pattern of technology itself. A lot of our inventions are used for great good, but in the wrong hands, or in ignorant hands bad things begin to happen.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake

Yes..durned atheism

luckily fanatic religious people are ever so friendly.

Atheism has a core of respect for life, because often an atheist also suspects there is no afterlife and this is all we have, so why destroy the one thing we know we have when there is no candy and rainbows waiting for us at death?

You have been brainwashed by the religious nuts to think atheism somehow = devaluing life when the reality is the exact opposite...one could almost say its a overvaluing of life that runs the common atheist..far more than simply waiting for death for happytown.

I dream of a world of the future, where people cast off religion and replace it with personal spirituality and collective progression. radical, innit.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

The stuff mentioned.
Well, I will simply ignore the bad stuff happens (diseases, artificial suns crashing, etc) and comment just on the tech. Sure, much of the stuff is possible, and I would say probable. I think the timeframes are seriously off though. Things like immortality won't be thousands of years from now..but perhaps a hundred or two. same with underwater cities and the like..
When I say immortality, I am saying personality..chances are, downloading ourselves and becoming more cyber than biological will be the ultimate evolution of mankind.

Anyhow, you might be interested in researching someone called Ray Kurzweil. Lots of transhumanist info and the singularity. That is a much more reliable understanding of whats possible, and blows this "prophetess" out of the water in regards to where we end up...and most of his "visions" (predictions based on technological trends) are backed up in at least very plausable scientific theory.

Oh wow, downloading ourselves, eh? Never thought of that one either. Thank you for sharing these thoughts with me

Also, as for Ray Kurzweil, I shall definitely look him up. This subject interests me greatly all of a sudden, and I'd love to hear more. Thank you for pointing me in the direction of this information.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Wait... so the world won't be ending in Dec 2012, but on 5079?
So basically; none of this:

4304 - Found a way to win any disease.
4308 - Due to mutation people at last beginning to use their brains more than 34%. Completely lost the notion of evil and hatred.
4509 - Getting to Know God. The man has finally been reached such a level of development that can communicate with God.
4599 - People achieve immortality.
4674 - The development of civilization has reached its peak. The number of people living on different planets is about
340 billion. Assimilation begins with aliens.

Can prevent this:

5079 - End of the World.

What a shame..

EDIT: /Sarcasm

edit on 8-3-2012 by Inquisitive1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   

i like the artificial sun, since i believe our galaxy was artificially made to keep us oblivious of our makers and we were planted here

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Samuelis

Hahaha, stars for making me laugh even if you are off topic.
The good ol' do wrong, sweep it under the rug, and put the attention on someone else. Almost sounds like the foundation of the US... hmmm

Anyways, it is very thought provoking, isn't it?
Would you have any thoughts you'd like to add? Or predictions?

Messaged you, btw.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Inquisitive1

Hmmm, I interpreted this as it being the end of this world, as we'd left the bounds of this galaxy to attempt to move on to another. Like the human race picking up and moving to a new galaxy, forgetting about this one: End of this world.

But I suppose it can be interpreted as the total end of all life aswell.
Didn't think of it that way myself.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join