It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A belated introduction

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I guess I never really got around to this, but I suppose I'll give it a try since there aren't any topics really intriguing me at the moment. So hey ya and hi ya to all, I really like the site so far and a lot of the users really seem to have more than just a bit of wit about them. I'm here thanks to a real politically charged upbringing and a couple of quasi-hippie parents. Dad's a conspiracy nut and mom's somewhat critical of ohhhhh; everything
(gotta love em though right?) So I guess what I'm saying is that it is no surprise that I'm here, and glad to be. And thanks to all for the lolz and good times.

Oh, plus I'm a werewolf/vampire hybrid with psi powers engineered by the CIA....and Sean Connery is my dad.
Who wants to ask me questions?

edit on 7-3-2012 by RatoAstuto because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by RatoAstuto

I am God....Welcome to Heaven......

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Lol, don't play man... some L my dad dropped in 84 just kicked in

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by RatoAstuto

Lol, don't play man... some L my dad dropped in 84 just kicked in

oooooohhh...look at the shiny stars I gave you......:

Des

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Woh, mannn, they look like something that I know I know what it is, but I don't and stuff.... pretty.

Ok, I've degraded myself enough. You wanna know about my dark wolf-bat-CIA psiop-SeanConnery curse or what? Five bucks a minute

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Woh, mannn, they look like something that I know I know what it is, but I don't and stuff.... pretty.

Ok, I've degraded myself enough. You wanna know about my dark wolf-bat-CIA psiop-SeanConnery curse or what? Five bucks a minute

Nope. You have to save the good stuff for when you make a thread, so all the debunkers can have field day...and whack the Alien Pinata, while they dance under a full moon. This is the intro thread.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Dad's a conspiracy nut and mom's somewhat critical of ohhhhh; everything (gotta love em though right?)

Haha! Sounds familiar. My dad is way more open and tuned in, and my mom, I suppose, thinks my thought process is a result of being depressed or something. And I am an adult, been one for a long time.

Entertaining introduction

edit on 8-3-2012 by yahtzeestone because: grammar

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Lol, you really painted a picture with that one.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by yahtzeestone

Yep, sounds like us. Mom keeps me down to Earth, dad keeps me glancing over my shoulder

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   

I wish my dad was a conspiracy theorist.

It would be nice if just one person, that was close to me, was "awake" like me.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Wow.. I had no idea about the hybrids here at ATS and you say that Sean Connery is your Dad. Impressive!

Well when you get a chance between snacking on humans and going on missions with your Dad.. I need you to review these links below. They will help prevent you getting a unwanted visit by one of the Friendly Mods here and will help orient you into becoming a better member of this fine discussion community.. (BTW, say hi to your Dad for me, I've loved his work since I was a child).

And now your Presentation Tour

Welcome RatoAstuto

To save a lot of searching and even possible future heartache & frustration, please review the below.

Some handy links to get you started in becoming an informed and valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

An Easy Way to Upload Your Avatar Graphics

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Be sure to try out our Ask ATS with the "search words" of your choice. I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from to add your thoughts and opinions too. We encourage everyone to please contribute to existing threads rather than start a new one. This will also help guarantee that your thread won't end up as a duplicate located elsewhere. The ATS Search feature is your friend!

AboveTopSecret is much like a theme park with many, many rides, so with that said...
Here's a few thoughts before getting onto any one of the 1000's of topical rides at Above Top Secret, also known as ATS, the world's largest Civil & Unique Discussion Community.

*** Please be sure to be at least this tall to get on any of the rides, (Johnny stretches his arm outward), and act like an 'civil' adult. This will save you a lot of future stress, frustration and possible action by one of your friendly neighborhood Mods!

*** Please remember that some members are very passionate and vocal depending on what ride your all on. You should be mentally fit, stable and have a strong stomach for theories, conjecture, research and evidence presented that may be contrary to your own.

*** Please be "open-minded" enough to understand that sometimes the ride isn't always what you might think or expect. Be aware you also might end up learning something new and 'out-of-the-box' before you get off the ride.

*** Please note that at times the ride gets overly-heated and "it's strongly suggested" to get off the ride to regroup one's thoughts before continuing. This will also help guarantee that the ride will move forward without getting derailed or explode into a fiery trashbin.

*** Please have fun! Be aware if you act in an uncivil-like manner, use profanity, intentionally spread a hoax and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is for your safety, & also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

edit on 3/8/2012 by JohnnyAnonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Oh buddy, it's harder than you may think. Dad gets caught up in the spectacular, fairy tale like conspiracies, which breeds raging debate that verges on verbal warfare. Entertaining sometimes, but usually just infuriating.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Oh buddy, it's harder than you may think. Dad gets caught up in the spectacular, fairy tale like conspiracies, which breeds raging debate that verges on verbal warfare. Entertaining sometimes, but usually just infuriating.

Yeah, lol, I see your point. Opposites attract

Awesome that JohnnyAnonymous is impressed w/ the Sean Connery relation.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   

I'd say, I'm sure he's seen some wild claims in this forum. I might just look at some of the older introductions from before my time.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Just one question...

Where did Sean Connery hide the marker?

Nevermind...I think I know.

Welcome to the madhouse. Now hold still while I take off your straight jacket...BECAUSE IT'S MINE!

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

Take the jacket, but leave me my helmet and crayons.
edit on 8-3-2012 by RatoAstuto because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Oh, plus I'm a werewolf/vampire hybrid with psi powers engineered by the CIA....and Sean Connery is my dad.

I always thought he was a bit to hairy...no offense.
I expect it will come as no surprise then when I say, Welcome to the site

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Are you sure you are a werewolf hybrid or did you just inherit yer dad's hairy shoulders?

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Suspiria

Hmm, good question. Maybe your right. If only I hadn't started puberty beneath a full moon, now we can never know for sure.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Who wants to ask me questions?

Why did you choose that name?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join