It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazon and other sites like it

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Hello

I will keep this short. I been using Amazon to sell some items I have no use for anymore. And i was wondering, if you folks know of other site's were you could sell your items? I know their is Ebay, and Buy.com, Half.com

Thanks for anyone who reads this, and will take time to reply to this.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I'm bumping this thread up.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evanvoid
Hello

I will keep this short. I been using Amazon to sell some items I have no use for anymore. And i was wondering, if you folks know of other site's were you could sell your items? I know their is Ebay, and Buy.com, Half.com

If you have anything crafty or vintage, you can use Etsy.com. It is an auction/buy it now type site like eBay except it caters to the crafty, vintage, or antique items.

If you have large items, use Craigslist.com. This is local sales. You list and then buyers contact you, you meet and exchange items and cash. There are some people who have been robbed or murdered by meeting a Craigslist contact. Use caution as always.

If you have clothes or antique furniture, try and find a local consignment shop. Call ahead, don't bring your crap in without calling. Usually these places want appointments.

Hope this helps you out.
edit on 4/7/12 by Ameilia because: grammar

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ameilia

Originally posted by Evanvoid
Hello

If you have anything crafty or vintage, you can use Etsy.com. It is an auction/buy it now type site like eBay except it caters to the crafty, vintage, or antique items.

If you have large items, use Craigslist.com. This is local sales. You list and then buyers contact you, you meet and exchange items and cash. There are some people who have been robbed or murdered by meeting a Craigslist contact. Use caution as always.

If you have clothes or antique furniture, try and find a local consignment shop. Call ahead, don't bring your crap in without calling. Usually these places want appointments.

Hope this helps you out.
edit on 4/7/12 by Ameilia because: grammar

Thanks for the help, But I'm mostly selling off dvds and games.

top topics

join