It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Earth's Shield Struggling With Huge Sunspot Radiation

page: 1
4
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Earth's Shield Struggling With Huge Sunspot Radiation


modernsurvivalblog.com

A new and very large sunspot region has launched an awesome X-class solar flare at Earth, triggering low latitude aurora borealis displays as the earth’s magnetic shield struggles to fight off the incoming radiation.

An ‘S3′ class (strong) solar radiation storm is currently underway with a biological risk for passengers flying in aircraft at high latitudes who may become exposed to radiation.

Sunspot 1429 will be directly facing the earth in the days ahead..."
(visit the link for the full news article)


Related News Links:
www.silobreaker.com




posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
www.silobreaker.com...


"

Is anyone else totally terrified right now? S is HTF, right now.

Go to the store, while you still can and stock up on bottled water and canned goods.

Buy (or quickly learn to make) some dried fruits, nuts, peanut butter, bisquick mix (gotsta have pancakes), canned fruits and vegetables, and FRUIT ROLL UPS!

Fruit Roll ups are light weight and will give you a satisfying sugar high.

Don't forget to buy enough bottled water to last for at least a month or so. For a couple that would be like 60 or more bottles.

Stock up on matches!

Go to the nearest grocery store right now, if you haven't already, and pick up the things that you're going to need to survive with, if and when we all lose power.

Take Care my ATS friends.

I'm panicking deep inside, but I'm glad that I know what's coming...

Are you ready?

modernsurvivalblog.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 7-3-2012 by chanel because: (no reason given)


+18 more 
posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by chanel
 


Jeez buddy. Calm down. It's only an x5.

Read the other threads on it, and breathe.



posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by chanel
 


nothing is gonna happen



posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by amongus
 


Squirrels and coffee.....

shoulda known....



posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I only got an hour of sleep last night because I was up researching this and being a worry wart. Doesn't look like I'll get much sleep tonight either. So no, you are not the only terrified one. I really hope this turns out to be nothing!!!



posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Nothing is going to happen

Stronger flares hit the Earth a few years back and we are fine



posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by chanel

Earth's Shield Struggling With Huge Sunspot Radiation


modernsurvivalblog.com

A new and very large sunspot region has launched an awesome X-class solar flare at Earth, triggering low latitude aurora borealis displays as the earth’s magnetic shield struggles to fight off the incoming radiation.

An ‘S3′ class (strong) solar radiation storm is currently underway with a biological risk for passengers flying in aircraft at high latitudes who may become exposed to radiation.

Sunspot 1429 will be directly facing the earth in the days ahead..."
(visit the link for the full news article)


Related News Links:
www.silobreaker.com





TextEarth's Shield Struggling


The person that wrote the bible and gave you this entire planet wrote a warning, and the warning was.

'Do not eat from the tree of knowledge'

Do not trust the serpent/alien/reptilians alien in the Garden of Eden telling you to eat/learn from
'un-man-made-knowledge'.

The &^%^$& that built the ark/spaceship hid your species on this planet for a reason, and 1 out of three historic reasons was ........They didn’t want you to create computers or chips again because it needs so much resources for it to succeed. chips...'apple/fruit...computers.



The matrix design of going in the direction of computers is what dried the other planets and destroyed the ozone layer that protected once of several homes that your species once lived on.

The only thing that separates this planet from all other planets is a strong ozone layer and now…that will be gone soon.

Your scientists have already built another ark that you call a space station, the same ark…because of the same mistakes made repeatedly.

I wonder when NASA WILL EXPLAIN to the world about the space stations capability of actually flying away…I wonder when they will publicize the new rockets they have that will take them light years away and leave you all here on earth when the…‘EXTRA SHTF’



posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
If you insist on worrying - - - worry about stuff you can do something about.

Don't waste negative energy on stuff you can't do anything about.



posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by chanel
 


dont worry, the 1859 solar flare that sparked wires was an x45 and we have had bigger ones in the past. dont fly anywhere in the morning and youll be fine
edit on 7-3-2012 by KuhNate01 because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by chanel
www.silobreaker.com...


"

Is anyone else totally terrified right now? S is HTF, right now.

Go to the store, while you still can and stock up on bottled water and canned goods.

Buy (or quickly learn to make) some dried fruits, nuts, peanut butter, bisquick mix (gotsta have pancakes), canned fruits and vegetables, and FRUIT ROLL UPS!

Fruit Roll ups are light weight and will give you a satisfying sugar high.

Don't forget to buy enough bottled water to last for at least a month or so. For a couple that would be like 60 or more bottles.

Stock up on matches!

Go to the nearest grocery store right now, if you haven't already, and pick up the things that you're going to need to survive with, if and when we all lose power.

Take Care my ATS friends.

I'm panicking deep inside, but I'm glad that I know what's coming...

Are you ready?

modernsurvivalblog.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 7-3-2012 by chanel because: (no reason given)


HAha, geez man, panic much!?

It's just one more of a hundred we have received in the last year and although it "COULD" do some minor damage it IS NOT the end of everything. Calm down and go read about flares and educate yourself.

And if you still need supplies I have a ton of cases of dehydrated water I will let you have cheap.



posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
LOL! I'm shutting down the comp in the morning just in case! I'll listen to the radio cause who cares if that gets fried!

Now headed for the Bat Cave! LMAO



posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Were all gunna die!!!!!

But in the mean time, can you tell me how to make nuts?

Thanks

and

Stay frosty



posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Are ya'll turning off all your electronics tonight or is it safe to leave them on? I don't want to ruin anything or wake up to a fire - if that is even possible??? I'm not a science guru so please do not bash me for asking.



posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
dosent seam that low to me.....

helios.swpc.noaa.gov...




then again i dont think it's here quite yet.



posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I have my vacuum tube radio ready to go.

I saw there was some water in the river, I have my camping water pump/filter.

I am low on dark European chocolate though...



posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreeFallin3
Are ya'll turning off all your electronics tonight or is it safe to leave them on? I don't want to ruin anything or wake up to a fire - if that is even possible??? I'm not a science guru so please do not bash me for asking.


Electronics will not be effected....you are fine to keep everything plugged in.



posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by FreeFallin3
 


as long as there is a surge protector your good but i dont think it will be all that bad. summer this year on the other hand. firing range.....



posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Well it looks like I get to sleep in because my alarm clock is going to malfunction tomorrow morning.

What a great excuse bet the boss hasn't heard that one.



posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by stewiegriffin
 


hahahaha. it WAS the solar flair though......im sorry you must have not been in its path boss. give me one sec to check ATS on the path of it
edit on 7-3-2012 by omegacorps because: (no reason given)



new topics

top topics



 
4
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join