It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Breitbart Tapes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
This is the tape that Andrew Breitbart wanted to release on Obama. They promise more releases. However due to the state of our mainstream media I don't know if anyone but those of us who are aware as to what is happening here and will ever see the information, whether true or otherwise. The Local news spent 15 minutes gushing about Peyton Manning as a lead story.
Do any of you think if they do get the information out and its true Americans will be intelligent enough to figure it out and do the right thing? For you what would be the right thing?

www.breitbart.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

Ben Shapiro

Below is footage of Barack Obama praising and hugging Professor Derrick Bell. It was spliced and diced by the media to avoid showing just how close Obama was to Bell. More than that, a close associate of the Obama campaign, Harvard Law School’s Professor Charles Ogletree, admitted on our exclusive tape, “We hid this throughout the 2008 campaign. I don’t care if they find it now.”
Well, we found it. And it is damaging, because Barack Obama was as close or closer to Derrick Bell than he ever was to Jeremiah Wright. Obama didn’t merely sit in the pews – or not -- for Derrick Bell. He didn’t just hang out with Derrick Bell for prayers. He said:
“Open up your hearts and your minds to the words of Professor Derrick Bell.”

edit on 7-3-2012 by 1loserel2 because: change wording

edit on 7-3-2012 by 1loserel2 because: delete something and move link

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Doesn't seem to be anything worth killing someone over...
maybe he died naturally?
or maybe that wasn't the actual video he wanted to release?
it's one of those 2 options.

I should throw in a conspiracy viewpoint on this now...
Notice how his voice sounds EXACTLY the same as it does now?
First, people's voices change over 20+ years.
Second, he's a smoker....
something's not right...it's not what the op is directing your attention towards.

edit on 7-3-2012 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

new topics

join