It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is everything made of energy? Is there really no empty space (void)? Does Space create Energy/Matter

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Is everything in this infinite space expanding? Is this vacuum really giving birth to particles? Is space everywhere? Is things and illusion?

I would love scientific answers to these questions please.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Explanation: S&F!

IMO the void still exist and here is why ... planckes length is the minimum distance allowed ...

... therefor one can assume that the universe cannot have any length of energy attached to anything less that 1 planckes length ... and this means that the smallest 3D unit, is a box ,made of 12 plancks lengths, which of course would be HOLLOW!

Personal Disclosure: I hope that helps!

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaLogos
reply to post by arpgme

Explanation: S&F!

IMO the void still exist and here is why ... planckes length is the minimum distance allowed ...

... therefor one can assume that the universe cannot have any length of energy attached to anything less that 1 planckes length ... and this means that the smallest 3D unit, is a box ,made of 12 plancks lengths, which of course would be HOLLOW!

Personal Disclosure: I hope that helps!

that info has been updated,
a recent paper that i cant seem to find states that when looking at highly energetic releases from a quasar
that calculations showed (in theory) that there are smaller units than the plank length involved with high power particles associated with the release from these quasars

sorry but dont have links atm

xplodeer

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

These are important questions but the answers are either not known or too complex to be answered in this manner. If you are truly interested, I would suggest taking physic courses at your local college. Usually you can audit a class for less than $20. If that isn't an option due to distance, MIT offers every course online for free. Start with basic physic courses and work your way up.

Knowledge is a wonderful gift but you must have a foundation upon which to appreciate what you are given.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

So if I understand you correctly, even though scientists say they can't "measure" the void because particles keep popping in and out of existence there, the void is still in existence now, it is behind all things that exist like a box?

By "void" what are we talking about, empty space?

Is absolute non-existence possible? Is it possible for a non-existence to exist that isn't something, space, OR time?

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
Is everything in this infinite space expanding? Is this vacuum really giving birth to particles? Is space everywhere? Is things and illusion?

I would love scientific answers to these questions please.

Nope, everything in this infinite space is not expanding. There is expansion and there is contraction; Ying and Yang. The vacuum as you call it is not void of particles, its what is in the vacuum that gives birth to particles. Space is everywhere, but within that space are particles. Things aren't an illusion if you can percieve them.
edit on 7-3-2012 by RussianScientists because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Very interesting. Until I learn otherwise, I will think that energy cannot be created or destroyed, just transformed.

From what I understand, everything in existence is energy, just in different states. Easiest explanation is the circle of life.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by calnorak
Very interesting. Until I learn otherwise, I will think that energy cannot be created or destroyed, just transformed.

If energy can not be created or destroyed, what about the particles that pop in and out of existence from the empty space?

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Matter is energy whose vibrations have been restricted to a tangible degree. That energy is, on a different level of awareness, conscious...and this energy, ever last bit of it, comes from the Infinite Creator, is part of the Infinite Creator, and the Infinite Creator has used this energy to create a bunch of miniature versions of itself (mini-gods) that have separate consciousnesses, and these have in turn repeated the effect, going all the way down to us.

We are made from the very same material as the Infinite Creator, who created our "god", which means we are tiny gods ourselves. We simply haven't awoken our power, and I don't believe we deserve to. We haven't evolved far enough to handle it responsibly and healthfully.
edit on CThursdaypm565630f30America/Chicago08 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join