It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ONE IMAGE to sum up Kony

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
How is it though, that this Konypalooza has spread what seems to be pretty far. I've heard two random people talk about it within the last 2 days, which for a somewhat obscure movement, one would think, is rather odd. People that normally don't even read the news or research these kind of topics are parading it around.

Talk about following the leader...it's nice that their outpouring of compassion comes after being told to or after it becomes popular to "care" about these issues. It's fashionable, just wear a bracelet.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I have just one question. Did Kony really abduct 30,000 (thirty thousand) children?

I heard that he would make the children kill a member or some members of their family so that they would not want to return out of shame.

-Alien

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Krony - never heard of the person until last night. In Australia a popular nightly show broadcast a special edition featuring krony and his background and the internet 'sensation' that is a movie about African Invisible Children.

My dictionary - Collins Australian Pocket - has listed the following; crone = an ugly withered old woman, hag then crony = a close companion.

My thesaurus - The Pocket Macquarie Thesaurus - has listed; crone = woman, old people, crony = friend and cronyism = unfairness.

It was that last entry that made me think - unfairness. It is unfair that Children are harmed in any way - anywhere on the planet let alone for any length of time. It is unfair that NASA can photograph the moon and clearly define objects the size of a chewing gum wrapper but cannot find the 'hiding' place of the krony person.

It is unfair that thousands upon thousands of Children have been abused by this krony person for soooo long and yet mainstream media only now starts alerting the mainstream population.

Why do American soldiers/advisors/military need to assist? Why can't the African Police capture a criminal? Why aren't all the surviving Children assisting the Police with information on this evil psychopath?

What I really have trouble understanding let alone believing is the fact that this krony guy is so bloody invisible himself. The Children are not invisible - they are bloody well abused and traumatised - it is the abuser and psychopath that is invisible.

The media - it is all in the semantics.

Much Peace...to all the abused Children...

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Turq1

It´s the hipster movement that will jump on any current bandwagon,in order to seem hip and intelligent.This week it is Kony,next week they will be saving lemmings, disrupting ecosystems worldwide.Let´s send the hipsters to Africa to fight Kony and his troops, maybe they can handle automatic and semi-automatic weapons better than they can handle guitars.Because those hipsters can´t play guitar.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   

In addition, public financial records indicate that only 32 percent of the money raised last year went to direct services to help the children affected by the LRA. The other 68 percent went to things like staff salaries, film production, and travel costs.

Scammers.

Plus, even though Invisible Children is advocating for a peaceful resolution in bringing Kony to justice, it is not opposed to direct military intervention.

Well, I have to agree with that... Oh well. Do it peacefully or TAKE HIM OUT. Who cares.

yahoo

peace
edit on 9-3-2012 by silo13 because: fix link

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Words from a Ugandan woman. According to her parents, Kony died already and/or no one really talks about him over there.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   
looked at this thread for about 8 seconds saw the pics and said # them and # this.

every one ready ? get your #ing rifles.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

It's Kony, not Krony

Just sayin.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   
say who runs MKUltra?
shouldn't we take him out too? ( and not to the old ball game)
edit on 9-3-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-3-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I saw a presentation their "roadies" put on. Very touching and persuasive. Videos spent majority of time concentrating on some guys going to Africa and partying with the kids. Spend a couple minutes defaming Joseph Kony and asking for your help. Their website shows their "supporters", or in better words their handlers, including of course George W. bush, Nancy Pelosi, and half the illuminati music industry.

It's a joke all around, I believe in your illustration more than the organization itself.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Turq1

i actually created a thread for that matter...

i think i have it almost ALL figured out

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Turq1
How is it though, that this Konypalooza has spread what seems to be pretty far. I've heard two random people talk about it within the last 2 days, which for a somewhat obscure movement, one would think, is rather odd. People that normally don't even read the news or research these kind of topics are parading it around.

I saw it on E! last night, they are marketing the hell out of this. Anyone who watches Kardashians or entertainment news tele, knows about it now. I bet they walk around today feeling like they are so "informed" about world events, because they watched a story about something other than "celebrity reality tv" and "world's most famous celebrity couples" countdown.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Hell NO to KONY 2012!!!!!

I will not leave US foreing policy up to spoiled guilty white American middle and High Schoolers who invariably can not even find Uganda on a map.

The constitution don NOT authorize this type of intervention. So NO!!!

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Alien Abduct

They have some interesting tactics. They like girls. They can be made to stay in line by getting them pregnant, and then they have a terrorist that won't leave, a uterus to make more, and someone who can learn to direct. Child soldiers are their bread and butter.

The LRA are truly astoundingly disgusting.

African politics at its finest.
edit on 2012/3/9 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

Interesting take on the Kony Video.. I never thought of it being a clever plan like that, I was so sucked-in with the humanitarian aspect of the video..

If only these "humanitarian interventions" were ran by honest people.. This cause is a completely justified one in my eyes, and ALL the Butt Nakeds everywhere need strung up..

You would think as easily as they kill (Americans) people all over the world while sitting at a control screen flying a drone.. They could task a drone and a few pilots to locating Kony's Butt and take him out.

If they want an Army there.. It sure sounds like you are correct in it being another brainwashing tactic for USA to take notice.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

I honestly hope this is okay.. I posted links back to here and gave you credit within show more details of the video..

edit on 9-3-2012 by LedaOhio because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by LedaOhio

I honestly hope this is okay.. I posted links back to here and gave you credit within show more details of the video..

edit on 9-3-2012 by LedaOhio because: (no reason given)

I just posted this on my facebook page after being constantly bombarded with people asking what I think of this movement, it was instantly removed, with no trace of me posting it.

Make of that what you will.

I would like to know if anyone else can post it?

PS: suddenly working on the 3rd attempt.
edit on 9-3-2012 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join