It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

m00nchildren: Who thinks they're a m00nchild?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Howdy peeps,

Sumthing I realized last night is there is such a thing as a m00nchild and while it doesn't mean the m00n is their mother, it's how they feel about her, she's our other mother, and anytime they see their other mother they have a "yeah" moment, which is one of the most peaceful moments possible. That's how they know who they are, m00nchildren.

Are you a m00nchild?

Ribbit

Ps: From late tonight and into tomorrow (7th & 8th) there's a full m00n.

Don't get a sunburn m00nchildren!

edit on 7-3-2012 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Definitely. Always have been always will be.

edit on 7-3-2012 by mark1167 because: text

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

Explanation: S&F!

Personal Disclosure: Often in real life I get called a loony lunatic ... but really Im just a moonaholic! Go figure!

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Moon creeps me right out. But then then its got some bullies there.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I was 19 before I stuck my butt out the window of a moving car and mooned someone. I was a mOOnteen?

edit on 7-3-2012 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaLogos

Explanation: S&F!

Personal Disclosure: Often in real life I get called a loony lunatic ... but really Im just a moonaholic! Go figure!

m00nchildren are weird, but those that aren't m00nchildren, they're even weirder, but you'd have to be a m00nchild to know that.

Harry Potter's m0m showed us that with Luna.

Ribbit

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   

I remember that term floating around at the dead concerts I frequently went to way back when...Thanks a lot B.U.T where do we go from here?Didn't Zappa name his child moon unit pertaining to the fact?SF

SO

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
I was 19 before I stuck my butt out the window of a moving car and mooned someone. I was a mOOnteen?

No! You were a slow learner.

You're supposed to dew that by 6, kNot 19.

Ribbit

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   

I'll blame that on a comet instead of the moon . It was a 71 mercury comet

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by SarnholeOntarable

I remember that term floating around at the dead concerts I frequently went to way back when...Thanks a lot B.U.T where do we go from here?Didn't Zappa name his child moon unit pertaining to the fact?SF

SO

Where dew We go from here?

Where We always go!

Back to the Beginning, the Future.

Ribbit

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse

I'll blame that on a comet instead of the moon . It was a 71 mercury comet

The reason why Mercury has such an erratic orbit, how now been explained.

Ribbit

edit on 7-3-2012 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   

i have a friend that claims the moon is a reptillian spaceship, icke fashion.
when discussing this issue i reminded him that without the moon, no tide or
critter sex will occur. besides the facts it has drawn me into otherworldy
thoughts and assists me in reaching a feeling of harmony during the big
shine.
i must be a moonchild in a time ravaged body. grandson is also up and coming
moon cadet. he can spot it instantly. the source is strong in the youngster without
coersion and soon i suspect he will be moontanning in an undisclosed location above the
human-aether-mist-confusion fog that hinders connection with tunes of the
highest order and not forgetting the melon.

tell me, have you ever seen moonshine covering a flat field to a height of
approx 1 metre like a mist? if not you may need moon goggles, not to be confused with
beer goggles i may add!
dervishing whirl completed. signal was crisp and true as watched by the husky-doo.

these are the ramblings of an old fart who succumbs to the beauty most i know
fail to see, understand, just can't be bothered or are worried they may be labelled
nutz.
good aftermoon to you.

f.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I am drawn to the moon, always have been.
I am amazed at how many people in my personal life do not take the time to look up at her. I will call my family and friends just to tell them to go outside and look at how beautiful the moon looks.
When you really sit back and look at what is all around us, land, air and sea it is truly humbling.
Good post Toad......

PLPL

ps. I am not a child of the moon, I am a child of the light.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by fakedirt

i have a friend that claims the moon is a reptillian spaceship, icke fashion.
when discussing this issue i reminded him that without the moon, no tide or
critter sex will occur. besides the facts it has drawn me into otherworldy
thoughts and assists me in reaching a feeling of harmony during the big
shine.
i must be a moonchild in a time ravaged body. grandson is also up and coming
moon cadet. he can spot it instantly. the source is strong in the youngster without
coersion and soon i suspect he will be moontanning in an undisclosed location above the
human-aether-mist-confusion fog that hinders connection with tunes of the
highest order and not forgetting the melon.

tell me, have you ever seen moonshine covering a flat field to a height of
approx 1 metre like a mist? if not you may need moon goggles, not to be confused with
beer goggles i may add!
dervishing whirl completed. signal was crisp and true as watched by the husky-doo.

these are the ramblings of an old fart who succumbs to the beauty most i know
fail to see, understand, just can't be bothered or are worried they may be labelled
nutz.
good aftermoon to you.

f.

Truthfully, if you ain't nutz, you're nutz.

One of my favorite places to be with the m00n is on the open ocean and watching her dancing on the waves.

But what's even better than that is underwater while on scuba and laying on your back looking up at the m00n through the waves at the surface. If you look closely, you'll see her wave and if you listen closely, you'll hear her song and if you wish hard enough, you can have the next dance with her.

Ribbit

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Minori
I am amazed at how many people in my personal life do not take the time to look up at her. I will call my family and friends just to tell them to go outside and look at how beautiful the moon looks.
When you really sit back and look at what is all around us, land, air and sea it is truly humbling.
Good post Toad......

PLPL

What dew you think draws you to the m00n? The Inverted Light coming from IT.

Ribbit

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad

Originally posted by Minori
Good post Toad......

PLPL

What dew you think draws you to the m00n? The Inverted Light coming from IT.

Ribbit

Did anyone feel a difference with the moon on the last full m00n of the 7th/8th? The reason I ask is because the light coming off the m00n on those days, was intensified by the Solar Flare on the 6th.

Ribbit

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I have recently considered this:

Of all the planets in the entire universe which house sentient life (observers), how many would have a single moon that perfectly eclipses the visible diameter of their sun, and where the shadow of their planet perfectly eclipses their moon?

If this is unique, and by design (however unfathomable), what are the implications for those observers (us)?

Does it mean anything?

I think it does, no matter how solipsistic the implication.

One then wonders what a certain past Magus of specialized training might deduce from such a coincidence, even when it wasn't known how vast the univerrse is..

edit on 12-3-2012 by NewAgeMan because: slight edit

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

Of all the planets in the entire universe which house sentient life (observers), how many would have a single moon that perfectly eclipses the visible diameter of their sun, and where the shadow of their planet perfectly eclipses their moon?

If this is unique, and by design (however unfathomable), what are the implications for those observers (us)?

Does it mean anything?

What you just said hits on the perfection in all of this that I've been talking about lately.

I cannot find a single flaw anywhere and considering the amount of werk it would actually take to pull this off for real, logic dictates why dew sumthing for real, when you can dew it mentally with less werk and more time for fun.
Especially since you can stack time in thought, creating the illusion of Time within Time.

It doesn't hurt to look at Life with the eYe of a 5 year old.
It makes more sense that way.

Ribbit

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Does it mean anything?

One then wonders what a certain past Magus of specialized training might deduce from such a coincidence, even when it wasn't known how vast the univerrse is..

edit on 12-3-2012 by NewAgeMan because: slight edit
At this momment in time it is perfect to eclipse the sun.Couple of billionyears ago the moon was twice as close to earth as it is now. It is moveing away from our planet at about a qtr of an inch per year.An one day willl escape our gravity compleately an become a planet in its own right an orbit the sun an not us.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ecossiepossie

Does it mean anything?

At this momment in time it is perfect to eclipse the sun.Couple of billionyears ago the moon was twice as close to earth as it is now. It is moveing away from our planet at about a qtr of an inch per year.An one day willl escape our gravity compleately an become a planet in its own right an orbit the sun an not us.

If this reality was real, you would be incorrect, considering the m00n wasn't in our orbit prior to the earth's collision with Mars around 750 million years ago.

The m00n has an erratic orbit because it hasn't established its orbit yet, just as Mars' orbit is erratic because it hasn't established its orbit around the sun as of yet.

Ribbit

edit on 12-3-2012 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join