It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Magnetic clay baths--another powerful detox option

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Hello!

I have heard through the grapevine about using MAGNETIC clay for baths to pull heavy metals and radionuclides from the skin.

Magnetic Clay Baths

I'm not trying to push a product, this is just the only one I have heard about thus far? (Others are welcome to make more recommendations.)

Some friends of mine have said that taking the clay baths (4-5x with a 2 cup bath) reduced the heavy metal count in a hair follicle analysis by roughly 50%. Obviously, I don't think this would penetrate all the internal organs deeply enough (maybe?), but there is also always eating diatomous (bentonite) clay.

I have yet to try it, I'm waiting for my tax return, and I definitely don't have the cash to get a hair analysis. But I do know I am willing to try anything to protect myself from this nightmare, I love a great bath, and it's not grossly unaffordable...

...like this light duty Faraday canopy (scroll down).

If anyone has the capacity and/or interest to experiment with magnetic clay, I'd love to hear about it. Interestingly enough, they do sell a radiation-specific detox kit. I will share my own subjective experiences once I get around to ordering some.

Just felt compelled to share anything that we may be able to do proactively or positively, because the whole scenario feels so dooming and disempowering at times.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Can tell you a story of when I was a machinist.I worked with many metals that aggravated my epidermal layers to the point where I took baths with magnets.It actually helped deplete my iron content and rid the rash from fine particles absorbed from a grinding machine.Nice cool clay bath any day

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
This is some useful information, given what is going on with all the radiation released from the meltdowns in Japan. There is also lots of interest these days in detoxifying and for those who don't wish to take the umm how shall I put it, hot to trot method?
This might be an alternative. S&F

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Just wanted to clarify (as my post was rightfully moved
), I did post this specifically as something people could try if they are concerned about the aftermath of Fukushima.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
This is probably going to be a dumb question , but would the clay cause problems for people with amalgam fillings?

Cheers!

top topics

join