Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

What do you say ATS?

page: 1

join

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Just had a thought when they were talking about the X flare possibly hitting tomorrow and affecting the grid/i.e., electronics.

There was a story all over the internet on this web-site and on Before it's news website and a couple of other web-sites that the FBI was going to shut down the Internet on March 8th something about a big virus.

Convenient for the Solar flare to show up, huh? Detract from the manipulation of the FBI and throw the attention on to the Solar Flare. Now I'm not saying they control the CME's or anything like that, but just a diversionary useful tactic from what they were planning on doing and to onveniently cover up what they do. What do you say ATS?

edit on 7-3-2012 by 1loserel2 because: typo
edit on 7-3-2012 by 1loserel2 because: (no reason given)
edit on 7-3-2012 by 1loserel2 because: add word to headline
edit on 7-3-2012 by 1loserel2 because: change wording
edit on 7-3-2012 by 1loserel2 because: punctuation
edit on 7-3-2012 by 1loserel2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I really hope this was unintentional.

Ok, so those dns severs they are taking down are to prevent malicious activity and zombie computers from causing a ruckus.

I thought you were going to say more likely that the GPS and other communications devices would go out and we conveniently "accidentally" started the war.
edit on 7-3-2012 by calnorak because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
DNS Server Virus false flag

to be unleashed ?

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by 1loserel2

cool story bro

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by 1loserel2

I don't think the solar flare would effect the ENTIRE internet....so if it does go off, I say kill switch.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1loserel2
What do you say ATS?

It's only an X5

top topics

join