It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Officials Want CBSNews Moderator Off Presidential Debate

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 10:43 PM
link   

BUSH OFFICIALS WANT CBSNEWS MODERATOR OFF DEBATE

Just hours after CBSNEWS admitted it cannot prove the authenticity of documents used in a 60 MINUTES story about President Bush's National Guard service, top Bush advisers are recommending a CBS reporter be removed as moderator of a planned presidential debate, the DRUDGE REPORT has learned.

www.drudgereport.com...

Can't say I blame them. Lets just pray that Kerry does'nt try to replace them with Al Jizzera.

[edit on 20-9-2004 by Crazyhorse]

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Hey Al-jazeera will be just fine I believe bushy will love them.

I guess little bush is having a temple tantrum I hope mama bush will come and make him feel all better.

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Hey Al-jazeera will be just fine I believe bushy will love them.

I guess little bush is having a temple tantrum I hope mama bush will come and make him feel all better.

Marg, I'm getting the distinct impression that you're npt a Bush booster.

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

Do you have anything to contribute other than this childish drivel? This type of thing gets extremely old, ya know? Instead of using almost every thread to take a immature potshot at The President, why don't you try adding something to the topic at hand?

As for the original topic, I would want the same thing if I worked for the Bush/Cheney 04' campaign. It obvious what CBS' agenda is. They should not have any place in the upcoming debates.

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Marg, I'm getting the distinct impression that you're npt a Bush booster.

I think that the reaction of bush is just hilarious, been me I will welcome everybody just the same, is political year after all and at this time the mud from both sides is going to be the thickest, both candidates should be able to handle the hit.

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trojanex
Do you have anything to contribute other than this childish drivel? This type of thing gets extremely old, ya know? Instead of using almost every thread to take a immature potshot at The President, why don't you try adding something to the topic at hand?

As for the original topic, I would want the same thing if I worked for the Bush/Cheney 04' campaign. It obvious what CBS' agenda is. They should not have any place in the upcoming debates.

Well, thank you for that input but this is going on all over the board, if you haven't noticed it an election year and I don't see Bush supports backing off when they could. OK.

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Gee! Bush wants CBS held out because the documents weren't real?

What 's good for the goose is good for the Gander!

Now what about all that falsified WMD data Bush and Company put out there? Maybe he should be held out of the election?

top topics

join