It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Father Slashes 25 Children in School Siege Horror (from ATSNN)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 10:39 PM
link   
A 37 year old Chinese father goes crazy with a knife at a school in China. He attacked 25 children for reasons unknown. And this story is not unique. This was the third reported incident in China within 6 weeks. None of the kids were seriously injured this time. But on one of the previous incidents one kid died.

news.scotsman.com
A father slashed 25 children with a kitchen knife at a school in eastern China and held a nine-year-old girl hostage for an hour before police captured him.

The incident yesterday was the third time in six weeks that a knife attack has been reported at a Chinese school or day-care centre. Earlier attacks left one child dead, injured a total of 42 people and caused widespread concern about safety in schools.

It is not clear whether such violence is increasing or whether communist leaders are letting the entirely state-controlled media report more assaults in schools.

China has suffered rising crime and violence as the government has loosened social controls over the past two decades. Many towns seethe with personal grudges and business disputes, aggravated by wrenching economic and social changes, that can erupt into bombings, poison attacks and other violence.

Most gun ownership in China is illegal but explosives, knives and other weapons are readily available.

In another recent attack, a 41-year-old man slashed 28 children at a day-care centre in the eastern city of Suzhou. Police said he was captured as he was preparing to ignite petrol and homemade explosives.

None of the children was seriously injured.

Police said there was no indication why the man attacked the day-care centre, which mostly served children of migrant workers.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

People in Asia going crazy with knifes again. Is this a trend?
More and more stories of this kind are surfacing from Asia...

Related News Links:
news.xinhuanet.com

[edit on 2004/9/29 by Hellmutt]

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 10:41 PM
link   
lord have mercy what they are feeding these people that they are going on baby killing rampage.

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Seems rather inefficient to me to use a kitchen knife to kill a bunch of little kids running around all over a pre-school.

Wonder why they all used knives and not guns.
I mean, not ONE used a gun. ALL used knives. Coincidence?

And the sheer numbers of kids involved... WTF?

Any other sources on this?

esther.

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by esther
Any other sources on this?

Well, the article itself mention another incident involving 28 kids.
As well as a few other incidents.

I posted this newsstory some weeks back (from Japan) :
Man kills 7 in Japan with a knife
He killed 4 men and three women.
It might be 4 women now if the last one didn�t survive...
The article is not updated I think, but it�s still there.

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 11:05 PM
link   

a bunch of people
baby killing rampage. a kitchen knife to kill a bunch of little kids

The articles states no child was seriously injured.

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

a bunch of people
baby killing rampage. a kitchen knife to kill a bunch of little kids

The articles states no child was seriously injured.

Actually:
"Earlier attacks left one child dead"...

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I see China is doing Mind Kontrol Research as well. WOW

Thats 2 things on the list i want for christmas.
1. Weather/Earthquake machine
2. A Mind Kontrol Machine made me do it machine

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by project_pisces
A Mind Kontrol Machine made me do it machine

That�s actually a better excuse than Bush�s "God told me to go to war".

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I think this strongly supports the bill in Congress through which we can regulate national knife control for the sake of our children's safety.

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellmutt
"Earlier attacks left one child dead"...

yes, in an earlier attack tho. different guy, differnt school, I thought the focus was on the current attack.

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 11:19 PM
link   
"Teachers had overlooked warning signs before an 11-year-old girl in the city of Sasebo killed her classmate in June, the Nagasaki prefectural board of education said in a report Tuesday.
The teachers considered the girl to be an earnest, hard worker, according to the report, which was unveiled at a prefectural assembly meeting in the morning.

The girl, whose name has been withheld because she is a minor, killed 12-year-old Satomi Mitarai on June 1 by slashing her throat with a knife in an empty classroom at Okubo Elementary School in Sasebo during the lunch hour. The girl left Mitarai to bleed to death."

Warning signs missed ahead of Sasebo school murder

Knifes again. Japan.
11 year old girl killing a 12 year old girl in school...

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 11:35 PM
link   
What the hell is wrong with people? First a Woman sets herself on Fire in Luxembourg and now some crazy whackjob goes ape# and tries to kill 25 kids?!?! Oh god I hate crazy people. They should be all locked up somewhere and just let them kill each other.

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ocelot
They should be all locked up somewhere and just let them kill each other.

Well according to this article over 120.000 crazy russians already is locked up.
Over 500 thousand Russian prisoners suffer from variety of sicknesses

"Two-thirds of 777 thousand Russian prisoners suffer from serious illnesses - from HIV and syphilis to mental disorders, a spokesman for the Russian Justice Ministry, Vladimir Yalunin said.

"There are about 500,000 prisoners suffering from various ailments in Russian jails nowadays, which include socially significant illnesses. There are about 35 thousand HIV-positive people among them, 58 thousand TB-infected individuals, over 55 thousand chronic alcoholics and 86 thousand drug addicts. More than 120 thousand Russian prisoners are mentally unbalanced individuals," Yalunin said."

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellmutt
More than 120 thousand Russian prisoners are mentally unbalanced individuals," Yalunin said."

Jesus Christ that's a lot of crazy people all locked up LOL!

Well better to keep them in there where they only hurt other crazy people.

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 09:56 PM
link   
And now their teachers go crazy (China)...

www.chinaview.cn 2004-10-08 10:05:31
"BEIJING, Oct.7 (Xinhuanet) -- A Chinese primary school teacher stabbed four children to death and wounded 12 pupils and four colleagues in an attack, the Beijing News said on Thursday.

After attacking the children in the grade one class, the 28-year-old briefly held 64 older pupils hostage, the daily said.

The bloodshed at the school in the central province of Hunan occurred last Thursday, a day before the week-long National Day holiday, and was over within 10 minutes, the paper said.

"Many classmates were too frightened to cry," one child was quoted as saying.

The suspect was arrested after negotiations with a county government official and all the hostages were freed, the newspaper said.

It named the suspect but gave no reason for the attack."

4 kids killed in Hunan school attack

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Mind control I say!
That oughta explain it.

[edit on 8-10-2004 by Blackout]

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Man China is wierd

new topics

top topics