It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama: 1991 video of college protest speech

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
www.msnbc.msn.com...

This will only help him. I thought this "new college video" was to hurt his reputation.
I'm sure the full video will be out soon, in a documentary I believe they mentioned.

Here you are.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

Thanks...

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Hannity right now on his show, along with two other white guys are attempting to smear Derrick Bell's name...this is their new strategy.

Derrick Bell lived through the civil rights era...he was the first black professor at Harvard....and these guys are sitting on Hannity's show laughing and chuckling about him writing about "racism"...as if that is something crazy for a black man that lived through civil rights to do.

It is actually really disgusting...Hannity is already disgusting...but this is over the top.

They are literally now going after Civil Rights Icons and calling the "RADICALS".

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Obama doesn't age, totally a reptilian

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN
www.msnbc.msn.com...

This will only help him. I thought this "new college video" was to hurt his reputation.
I'm sure the full video will be out soon, in a documentary I believe they mentioned.

Here you are.

Here is the unedited video from PBS where it was aired in 2008.

Link to video

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggystrange

www.msnbc.msn.com...

Here you are.

Link to video

Anyone who thinks this video is the one Briebart was talking about is nuts. Why would a reputable journalist boast of having a video that was on pbs 4 years ago? Talk about bait and switch--or would it be bait-kill-switch?

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthSeekerMike

www.msnbc.msn.com...

Here you are.

Link to video

Anyone who thinks this video is the one Briebart was talking about is nuts. Why would a reputable journalist boast of having a video that was on pbs 4 years ago? Talk about bait and switch--or would it be bait-kill-switch?

I agree, somethings fishy.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthSeekerMike

www.msnbc.msn.com...

Here you are.

Link to video

Well now what do you say? I understand the big deal was a hug given to Bell by Obama,
Is it or is it not the video aired on Faux?

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Yes, speaking at his ALMA MATER.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Not directed at you OP, just sayin'.
edit on 3/7/2012 by BellaSabre because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join