It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Caught on Hot Mic Admitting Election Fraud by TPTB

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by sageofmonticello
reply to post by captainnotsoobvious

Again: None of this matters. Most Paul supporters will vote for the person hey think is screwing Paul (i.e. Mitt Romney and the GOP PTB). So why wouldn't TPB screw Paul? Because they're scared of Paul voters moaning on the internet? ooooh... really scary.

Thanks for saying the exact same thing again. Saying your opinion a 3rd time was very necessary. Desperate for an actual response much? OK... since you are desperately begging for acknowledgment I'll help you out, despite the fact that I know you won't change your tune when proven wrong.

Yea, Paul voters just moan on the internet about it... lol Sure many people moan on the internet about whatever is bugging them, Paul supporters too.

What you are ignoring is the Paul supporters that are doing something about it, including those that are only "moaning on the internet".

We have documented the fraud, exposed it and verified it.
We have given the proof to all media outlets.
The media outlets have aired it.
Carol Paul confirmed it on video.
We have attempted to get videos of every districts vote and hold the state GOP to the real tally
We have challenged and had votes corrected (not all of them)
We have phoned State GOP heads and put them on notice that we will be watching and recording the process from beginning to end and holding them accountable.

The evidence has been presented, verified, and made public in every way possible.

The problem? Nobody cares. Would you have us march on the white house (oh yea, we did that too).

What would you have us do that we haven't done? Should we storm the GOP headquarters with rifles?

You sound worse than the internet crybabies, a crybaby crying about crybabies.

You go ahead and pretend like all Ron Paul supporters do is cry foul on the internet. Yeah, I guess we're not doing anything to try to stop and correct the voter fraud. lol

Maybe you should realize before saying the exact same thing for the 4th time in a unrelated thread, that maybe you are not getting any response because nobody is buying your crap laid out with your insulting tone.

edit on 8-3-2012 by sageofmonticello because: (no reason given)

I have given you suggestions that WOULD work, but you conveniently ignore them.

Start a petition and get all the Ron Paul-ers to sign it saying:

- We won't vote for ANY GOP candidates unless you come clean... a pledge to not reward them for dirty tricks

Start a second petition to give to Ron Paul saying

- We won't vote for you as long as you're a member of the GOP, unless the GOP comes clean about the fraud.

Then stick to your guns.

Don't vote for the party of fraud.

Don't vote for Romney or any other GOPer until they sort this out.

That's the solution, not going to the media. IF you did this correctly he media would come to you.

But here's the thing... get ready for this...

Most Ron Paul supporters won't sign it, and most will vote for Romney... the guy that #ed their candidate...

So.. it's all just a bunch of moaning...

Prove me wrong... start those petitions, get Ron Paul supporters (there's tens of thousands right?) to sign it... scare the GOP into being honest...Scare Ron Paul into forcing the GOP to be honest or to at least stop being a corrupt brand's poster boy...

Two petitions. Get going...

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

If this were true, it would be covered on every media outlet in the world, FOX NEWS would be going rabid by now over this.

I mean, look at how much coverage previous Presidents have gotten for simply using some sort of profanity on open mike.

No. If this were a hoax, it would definitely be on FOX, CNN, MSNBC, etc.
If it were 100% real, you'd only hear about it from sites like ATS.

They are all on the same team, but wearing different uniforms. These elections don't run the way we are lead to believe they are. Very controlled, very manipulated, and the popular vote is irrelevant.

edit on 8-3-2012 by JibbyJedi because: typo

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Oh, you mean the suggestion that is already on the Daily Paul and being implemented?

www.dailypaul.com...

I have one really good way to tell the GOP to stop their voter fraud. If we tell them we will run Ron Paul on a 3rd party ticket they will realize they cannot possibly have the votes to get Mittgingrichtorum elected. They will either be forced to face Obama for another four years or stop the fraud.

Any other bright ideas, you know, ones we are not already doing? The fact is we are doing everything we can. You can accept that or not.

So your stance is until the entirety of Ron Pauls support base takes to your suggestion we are just crybabies and not serious about it? Sorry if we don't all check in with you first but lucky for us we thought of that already without the benefit of your help.

Not the greatest idea anyhow since the whole of the GOP that opposes Paul already figures he is gonna go 3rd party anyhow. If their worry about it would change their vote, they would already be voting for him.

As far as your "Paul supporters are just gonna vote Romney anyhow" argument. That is not based in reality. They will not vote, write his name in, or go 3rd party. Sure maybe some will vote for Romney, some are gonna go Obama too. Kinda a wash there.

Seeing how we are already working on your suggestion, Give us any respect yet? Are you just gonna continue with your insulting rhetoric? I will wait and see I guess. I know where my money is though.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJM8507
Sounds like someone took a bunch of Obama's speeches, spliced up words, put them back together, then tried to blend it and lower the quality substantially. Then re-recording it via a low quality device at a distance, then re-enhancing it to hide even more of the artifacts/defects.

..or it sounds like Obama himself is talking.
Occam's razor supports this explanation is more likely to be correct.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
The reason i think this is fake is because in a 38 second sound bite when Obama is off the teleprompter, he would have said "uh" at least 15 times.

edit on 8-3-2012 by Drew99GT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by bl4ke360

No it doesn't.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by sageofmonticello

That's not the same idea.

And how exactly is it being implemented??

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
if this is obama his handlers have fooked up,

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

That's not the same idea. And how exactly is it being implemented??

Sorry, your right, it is only 95% of your idea.

Implemented, as in being discussed, thought about, brought to the public for consideration.

My guess is most RP supporters see it as a waste of time and resources given the fact that everyone already thinks he is going to go 3rd party, as I have already explained to you.

Go ahead, your right, we are just crybabies who are doing nothing but whining on the internet. lol.

I have presented you with the facts, the facts are counter to what you think and have said. You can accept it or not. I don't care if you man up and admit you are wrong or not, showing you that you are is enough. Whether or not your pride will allow you to admit it is another matter that I will not sit around and argue with you about. Good Day

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by 31Bravo
That isn't Obama.. sounds like someone with a close voice but IMO not real, but interesting none the less. Im no voice analyst though.
edit on 7-3-2012 by 31Bravo because: (no reason given)

Agreed. I don't think it's him, either. It's close, but not identical. A plant?

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

My idea.

Two petitions.

1. Hey GOP we won't vote for ANY GOP CANDIDATE until you sort out this fraud.
2. Hey Ron Paul, we won't vote for you as long as you are a GOP candidate, unless the GOP sorts out this fraud.

Your thing, which you claim is 95% similiar:

Somehow some group of us should tell the GOP that we'll somehow force Ron Paul out of his party of choice, unless you sort out the fraud.

Those aren't even 25% the same.

On election night we'll see how many people actually vote for RP as a third party candidate. I'd bet he'll do worse than he's doing in the primaries, as most RP supporters will just vote for Romney.
edit on 8-3-2012 by captainnotsoobvious because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

no, this is what they said, though i am not surprised you decided to paraphrase disingenuously since it kills your entire argument

I have one really good way to tell the GOP to stop their voter fraud. If we tell them we will run Ron Paul on a 3rd party ticket they will realize they cannot possibly have the votes to get Mittgingrichtorum elected. They will either be forced to face Obama for another four years or stop the fraud.

your idea in your words

1. Hey GOP we won't vote for ANY GOP CANDIDATE until you sort out this fraud.
2. Hey Ron Paul, we won't vote for you as long as you are a GOP candidate, unless the GOP sorts out this fraud.

You and the Paul supporter had the exact same idea. Yours is further along in development, good for you. They are based on the exact same thought process. As I said it is not a very good idea so I don't really see it taking off.

I have wasted enough of my time correcting you. accept it or not, I don't care. Enough thread derailing has already occurred. If you want to create a new thread and discuss it, send me the link when it is ready. Enjoy your day.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
You have to remember, a conversational voice is much different from a public speaking voice. I work in radio, and if you hear me in a conversation, someone may say "you sound kind-of like whats-his-name on the radio." Then I use my "radio voice" and its like night and day. This sounds VERY much like Obama (should) sound in a convo. I'm not saying I'm an authority myself... but I can tell that it's close enough that I would buy it if an expert DID verify the voice.
reply to post by 31Bravo

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
In your clip, he's trying to make a public, politically correct statement, which he isn't good at when he's off the teleprompter. IF the OP clip is real, you wouldn't expect as many "uhs and uhms" because he's in an informal conversation. The "uh" count doesn't mean anything. Sorry.

reply to post by Drew99GT

edit on 8-3-2012 by therealdemoboy because: clarification

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

No,they're not the same. At all. In the other one you'd have to somehow make Ron Paul run as a third party candidate. Mine doesn't say that. Mine says you won't vote for him as a GOP candidate AND you won't vote for any other GOP candidates.

It makes no claims about being able to change Paul's party somehow magically. It also says we'll boycott the entire party.

It also formalises how you'd do it, with petitions.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

I dont think anyone's quitting, I mean how can we? The future of America and the World depends on Ron Paul getting elected. I just think that we are acknowledging that the GOP and media are doing their best to rig this election against Ron Paul.

Someone would have to be completely clueless to miss this.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

Well, I pretty much disagree with all of that. ;p

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Does anyone really believe someone in his position would use the term "the powers that be"? It doesn't sound like a natural conversation.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by 0subsZero13

If this recording is real, there's no way we can figure out who posted it because they probably illegaly got a copy of this recording or they recorded this themself and if they go public they will be hunt and killed by false flag agents. So if someone ever get the name of whoever posted this i suggest not to do so. So they can get things together, formulate a plan to go public without dieing.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by therealdemoboy

So true....you use different voices for different situations,

my kids always laugh at my "telephone voice" when I am talking to a professional.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join