It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Caught on Hot Mic Admitting Election Fraud by TPTB

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Reply to post by JibbyJedi

I clicked on this thread ignorantly thinking such a ballsy title would be backed up right away without me needing to follow a bunch of links or take anything with a grain is salt. Imagine my surprise.

How ignorant bs like this is not in the gray are is beyond my ability to understand... But then again this place makes money off of clicks, and alarmist ignorant bs like this op's thread delivered that no doubt.

You all should be ashamed of yourselves. Not the op, as there will be plenty of folks ignorant enough to post this if he/she didn't...but this idiotic nonsense would not grow legs is it didn't cater to a need....

Sad thing, I hate Obama and want everyone else to, but I don't want them to hate home for the wrong reasons, as that makes my kind look like idiots.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

Ahhhhh.....You're cutting down others for posting responses....Don't you realize you responded too?

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I'm so tired of the provocateurs who have so much free time in their sad little lives that they need to make hoax videos and post them on conspiracy sites just to rile people up. Not sure how we'll ever advance as a society with such small petty people. Whoever made this needs to get a life. Pretty clear forgery

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   

I clicked on this thread ignorantly thinking such a ballsy title would be backed up right away without me needing to follow a bunch of links or take anything with a grain is salt. Imagine my surprise.

Why do people believe that any and all "leaks" are stamped with a seal of approval, verified by Obama's signature, has tons of link sources & a bibliography section, needs to have been on the news to be true, featured by Julian Assange himself, spreads wildly like Kony 2012, etc.?

Real LEAKS are not so polished and flawless. Sorry if this isn't 15 minutes long, endorsed by Penn & Teller as real, clear as a bell quality, all the things that it "should" be, but it's not.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Of course if you DID want to make a hoax look real you could simply close your account and claim 'TPTB' did it. No proof anyone but the account holder deleted the account.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by captainnotsoobvious

closing a 38mil views channel for a PR stunt (for whom)?

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

LOL! Oh yes we have the holy grail....

Just kidding. A mysterious quote surfaces on YOUTUBE and it shows us that Obama certifies every last one of our fears in a one way conversation with another person who we cannot even hear?

It was too ambitious of a video to be authentic. It'd be like me claiming I found the missing link under the swimming pool in my backyard, complete with alien technology that proves the span of human history.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by 31Bravo
That isn't Obama.. sounds like someone with a close voice but IMO not real, but interesting none the less. Im no voice analyst though.
edit on 7-3-2012 by 31Bravo because: (no reason given)

If this isn't, I hope it wasn't why Obama's impersonator ended up dead just a short while ago.
edit on 8-3-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi

Why do people believe that any and all "leaks" are stamped with a seal of approval, verified by Obama's signature, has tons of link sources & a bibliography section, needs to have been on the news to be true, featured by Julian Assange himself, spreads wildly like Kony 2012, etc.?

Real LEAKS are not so polished and flawless. Sorry if this isn't 15 minutes long, endorsed by Penn & Teller as real, clear as a bell quality, all the things that it "should" be, but it's not.
lol... that post deserves deserves a million stars. All too often people expect too much from so called "leaks", when in actuality the quality of a real leak isn't guaranteed to be crisp. "verified by Obama's signature", "a bibliography section"... hahah! I can't stop laughing...

But sadly, the quality is indeed too low to make any solid conclusions I'm afraid.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
i maintain that when WtP vote :
1) sign in w/ a unique 8 character id.
2) vote
3) obtain a receipt ( no different than a cash register or gas pump)
4) turn the carbon receipt over to the vote counters
5) keep your receipt
6) all votes are counted
7) all individual votes are published - in detail - on a web site
8) verify that your vote (the 1st column on the website would contain the unique 8 character id) is registered the same as your receipt.

this way all votes could be accounted.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
IMO this is NOT fake.

It seems like obama (compared to the video where obama was on the phone). Very different from those who were imitating him.
If someone would make this up, probably would use some statement that was not this ambiguous. And if someone wanted to fake it to show there was fraud, probably wouldnt imitate obama but Romney or any other that was "involved".

As i was reading all the posts it seems very crystal to me that many US members of ATS have a hard time separating his political views and party favoritism to state their opinion.

I know that there are many hoaxers around... some very good most of them very bad, but i get myself Imagining: what if this was true or for instance someone actually records some great conversation that could shaken TPTB... how can that person divulge it?? He knows that TPTB will "fall" into him, and he also knows that even those who try to "deny ignorance" will also try their best to prove its a hoax... so.. people will probably will think twice before doing it, or just send it to someone that has many followers and "leave" for good with his counscious relieved.

I think that many ATS members even criticizing the MSM and how they are controlled, would only believe this record or any other are true if any MSM site would make news with it...

IMO we should be discussing if this really proves there was fraud or mainly that we have a proof that many of our theories are CORRECT.

IMO IMO IMO =) ;-)

Regards

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Sounds like someone took a bunch of Obama's speeches, spliced up words, put them back together, then tried to blend it and lower the quality substantially. Then re-recording it via a low quality device at a distance, then re-enhancing it to hide even more of the artifacts/defects.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I don't see what the big deal is, I still think it sounds like him, not like there is anything shocking on the tape.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ILikeStars

I'm not surprised high ranking officials know about election fraud or more to the point controlling and manipulating information via main stream media.

hard to fault people for not making informed decisions when they are not properly informed.

Of course high ranking officials know about it; they are the public face of a committee that predetermines these things!

It makes me wonder, though, why anyone aware of the corruption would want to participate in the charade. Are they guaranteed fantastic favors or pay-outs? Are they just "actors" doing a show for us? Do they know the outcome ahead of time, and the hidden agenda of the whole farcical process?

That's what makes me scratch my head. Paul has been in Congress forever. For longer than most voters have been alive. Wouldn't he know? Why would he throw in his hat if he knew about this?

Obama knows he, as POTUS, is not "the powers that be".... he knows what happened to JFK, and it doesn't surprise me that he used the phrase, it's as common as "moving forward" and "agile environment" nowadays. Perhaps the candidates and Congress don't actually know it, maybe it's after a new POTUS is "elected" that they are told, under pain of death.

I don't doubt that's his voice, but he could well be talking about "TPTB in the Republican back room" where the players are surely raking in the chips.

Why would he say "I can't blame them", though?

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by DJM8507

that seems like a ton of work lol, why would someone do that, er then again I don't put anything past anyone anymore, IMO it sounds like him but common sense tells me that unless there is a video of him saying it no one can ever prove it is or isn't him.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by jacobe001
I think it is a moot point if this is real or not.
We already know the presidents are selected......

I agree. I believe this is Obama, yet, there's no smoking gun here. Obama doesn't run Republican primaries .. Republicans do..

You have one politician recognizing that the other party is fixing the 'game' to get their candidate selected. This happens every election cycle, yet some of the comments here lead me to believe that many aren't familiar with this American election reality.

Republicans want Romney and they will do whatever it takes to get Romney. Remember what happened to John McCain when he tried to run against Bush. Republicans play hard ball politics and don't give a rat's ass what their constituents want.

Besides, does anyone really believe it's going to make a difference in the election? Sure, results will be closer than if Pope Santorum runs or if Isolationist Ron Paul runs, but when it's all said and done, even the GOP knows that if the economy improves, there's little you can do to defeat a sitting President. Why do you think Republicans killed all those job bills?

Politics as usual... nothing to see here folks..

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I do think/believe, it's basicly decided. I mean, just look at Bush, you would have thought he would never get another 4 year. I thought the same about Obama, but now with these candidates, it's another 4 years Obama for sure!
Shame all that money being used by those candidates, for nothing. (at least Paul got his message out, for what's worth).

It's a big club, and you ain't in it!

Pelosi: Gingrich will never be president
www.youtube.com...

edit on 8-3-2012 by Plugin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Good Morning 9:30 Ohio Time..

I've read over the comments since last night and the first person's response to mine was rude and arrogant.. OF course.. And frankly I could care less..

As I said.. I found the video online, uploaded it after amplifying it , and then contacted the source who replied. He would NOT tell me his main account which is how he said he was contacted through. Some College Professor in CA sent it to him because he had a huge YT channel and could get it out quickly.

Neither of us claimed it was real or fake but, given the huge implications this would hold if real for those calling it fake without knowing if it is or not, are quite simply IDIOTS!

The fact the "recording" is benign and says nothing most informed people already know leads me to think it is real. Had anyone wanted to forge something like this.. Would they NOT have made it far more scandalous? They could have had Obongo say anything they wanted and chose these words? I think not.. If me.. I would have him saying something Racist given the Breibart recordings coming out supposedly proving Obama IS RACIST to back those up.

Obama has Coined the Phrase "TPTB" many times from past speeches. From his lips.. They are out there.. Whether this was compiled or some impersonator made it.. Nobody knows..

I do know Steve (what's his name) the famous Obama impersonator Offended Obama greatly and died March 3rd of mysterious causes and this Audio/Video/Recording came out not long after he died. Connection? Don't know..

Also, any that have done their homework should know that Yale decades ago were the creators of the "Dept. Of Education" and "No child left behind." That they also set in motion occupying College Board heads and placing Professors into position throughout major college. George Soros also dumped multimillions into the Post Graduate Journalism Curriculum as well.. Probably consisting of a teleprompter course and how to read the 5billion dollar Color coded Terror Chart I could have made in Excel in 5minutes.

Anyway.. I made a video that has the emails "The Source" sent to me and that is all I know, so now, ALL of you can know it too.. I just find it STUPID for anyone to call this fake without proof.. FALL ON YOUR HEAD Undeniable type of evidence.
Any that do are the perfect examples of The American Idiot TPTB want.. Unwilling to research and look for REAL NEWS themselves.

-Peace

PS: A Video I made on Creation of the American Idiot. SMILES
www.youtube.com...

edit on 8-3-2012 by LedaOhio because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-3-2012 by LedaOhio because: Yt link was not working

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by LedaOhio
Good Morning 9:30 Ohio Time........ I just find it STUPID for anyone to call this fake without proof.. ....

Who cares if it's real or fake? There's no news here. Why bother to post it to begin with? And if you want conspiracies... forget Soros, he's small potatoes. Google Koch brothers and what they've done to the American election process since the US Supreme Court ruled on Citizens united......

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join