It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Caught on Hot Mic Admitting Election Fraud by TPTB

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Would be very easy to fake, especially with all the background noise masking this.
Has anyone seen the new comedy sketch show Key and Peele? They do a really awesome obama impression. and im sure theres even better impressionists out there.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by cry93

Nothing to see here? You have to kidding.

How about election fraud?

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by aardvark888

Well, this could very well be fake, as such it's evidence of nothing...

If it's not fake what does it matter? The Paul fans will continue to do absolutely nothing about this other than bitch and moan on the internerd...

It's easy to see how they could apply pressure, but they refuse...

They would RATHER vote for the guy that disenfranchised their candidate then Obama... Rather vote for a party they think is rigging elections (a party many of them thought rigged the 2000 election... and a party a decent percentage of them think was behind 9/11)...

So what's the point?

Just go ahead, cast the vote for Romney and stop moaning... It's your party #ing you... if you don't like it, do something about it...

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I've never heard anyone outside conspiracy theory folks use the phrase "the powers that be."

Other than that, it sounds like his voice, but I'm suspect over the language used.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Rick was out of the race before Maine.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   
The conclusion that people, sane people, will probably eventually reach is this:

Some Ron Paul supporter got desperate and made a hoax to try and shake up the race.

That's it.

What he didn't realise, or maybe he knew all too well, is that the typical Paul supporter is unwilling to stand up to the GOP.

They could see video of Mitt Romney talking about stealing votes from Paul and all they'd do is go online and complain.

And then they'd vote for Romney.
edit on 8-3-2012 by captainnotsoobvious because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Well even though it could potentially be real, I don't think there's any way to prove it. The audio is too muffled and low quality for a voice analysis to give any conclusive results in my opinion. Therefore I don't think this audio will really prove anything.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Obama says that "they", not "he" wanted Paul out of the picture.

It sounds to me like he's talking about the games the Republicans have been playing with their slot machines...err voting machines...at the polls.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   
This is a hoax. And ill bet an ATS member did it.. Obama wnt use the term, "its a moot point". I call hoax.. And TPTB at ATS should get to he bottom and lay down some bans. Creds are gone now ATS.. Creds are gone. HoAX

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
well, I don't hear anything in that content where he's admitting or insinuating any wrongdoing on his part. He's just stating how politics works. It's well known that the campaigning candidates aren't always ethical. There is also no real evidence that it is Obama making these comments either and I couldn't care less if it was him. From reading the title of the thread I was expecting election fraud by Obama, that was the opposite of what is real. This audio shows that the talker is aware of the powers that be and that's about it. Any person in congress would know of the present situation in politics. None of them can do anything about it.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
It's obviously faked. The person that is doing the impersonation includes speech patterns that Obama would use during public speaking for emphasis, but would make no sense in casual speak.

The pauses etc. It's just fake all around.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Reply to post by JibbyJedi

I must have missed it in your original post. Can you please point out what backs up you alarmist thread title?

I have reviewed the evidence, and while I personally agree with it, the way you presented it makes discussing it properly impossible. You can get mad at me for saying that all you want, but then again I need to constantly remind myself how sites like this stay in business (the owners thank your ignorance by the way).

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Of course this is fake, not even a good fake. Pretty lame IMO.

If Obama was at a speaking or some other engagement and someone was recording it there would be video too. Who uses strictly audio recording in this day and age?

The hoaxers can't even come up with a decent back story behind this video.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica
This is a hoax. And ill bet an ATS member did it.. Obama wnt use the term, "its a moot point". I call hoax.. And TPTB at ATS should get to he bottom and lay down some bans. Creds are gone now ATS.. Creds are gone. HoAX

Wheres the proof that it is a hoax? even though i still dont believe the audio myself.
edit on 8-3-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by 2ndFUTURE

I suppose it's possible the person meant Rick Santorum is out of the race... He was in third place in Maine behind Ron Paul... But I agree with the consensus here. This is faked. Some of the phrasing sounds very awkward for Obama...

The user (LedaOhio6) seems to be quite the Ron Paul fan according to google searches... If they were inundated with cries of HOAX, that would explain why the video is no longer available. How embarrassing.

I think this was made by a Ron Paul fan to get his people riled up. And as someone said, it could very well be a member of this site.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
As some have stated, it may very well be a hoax.

If it is, then move it to the Hoax section.

Of course, need to prove that it's a hoax first.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

you admityou dnt think its real. And if it not real, yet someone plays it like it is, they are hoaxing. And based on verbage, id say it was one of us.. Probably even present in this thread. And they giving ATS bad rep.. Do you not agree? Its a hoax.. You know it.. I know it.. Someone here really knows...... Prove its a hoax.. Ha.. Im not gonna hack to prove to naive people what they think is true is a lie. Id rather just shut down my broswer and laugh at anyone who comes to me and says obama said elections are rigged.. Cause he may have, but not that youve heard. Get a clue
edit on 8-3-2012 by Myendica because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

I must have missed it in your original post. Can you please point out what backs up you alarmist thread title?

The title I used was the title of the video, from LedaOhio6.

She is allegedly the "2nd handler" of this audio recording and from whom I posted this. She spoke with the original uploader, TOBAFA, whose account was closed soon after uploading. Leda grabbed a copy and soon after, TOBAFA's account was abruptly closed.

She stopped by here last night but didn't get around to doing any Q & A. I invited her back here when she gets up today to answer some of our questions. She has supplied the details of her emails with TOBAFA in one of the videos I posted here, I just don't know how soon after being uploaded was the original uploader's account closed.

When "real" leaks like this happen, TPTB, or whomever, will shut down the original source and not attempt to remove the copies reuploaded. With the original source deleted, it becomes nearly impossible to verify, and most people write it off as a hoax. That could be what happened here.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Wow, sounds just like him to me.
The high pitched nasaly effect could be the result of amplifying the audio.
If this is real this honestly doesn't surprise me in the least bit. Just pisses me off even more!
Good post OP.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I concur, the fact that this footage was attempted to be removed so quickly just adds to the validity of the post... I wonder how quickly this can get viral??

Imagine if this went viral I wonder what the speculation would be like,
my guess is everybody would write it off as a hoax regardless the recording says nothing especially groundbreaking it just reveals the already known level of corruption

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join